What's new

WMMP question

!PeAcE!

My doc is a FNP and she diagnosed me with IBS BUT will the thcf clinic except a diagnoses from a FNP because I see the rules have recently changed and I am confused because i read on wa website that the thcf clinic can use a nurse practitioners diagnosis but before it had to come from a MD. Can someone clarify this?
any help much appreciated.

I can see in OR the thcf clinics accept NP diagnosis. is WA the same? because again i see WA rules have just changed.

!PeAcE!

well i found out the answer of this question today, the answer is YES the chart notes can come from a NP due to recent law changes in WA...thank god! (for those of you who were curious to know the same thing)

Presto_D

Like you say, the rules just changed.
Maybe you should be a WA test case?
I would hope you wouldn't be charged the standard fee to get an answer like "No."
Was THCF the group that gives your money back if you don't qualify?

I think some clinics want you to have a documented :thank you:history of your diagnosis. :( I don't know which clinics do or don't.

Anyway it works out, you're making steps in the direction of legality, congratulations!

!PeAcE!

thanks man I know im sooo stoked!! yea they want a history and they only need 2 chart notes that need to be 30 days apart. thats all they told me. This was the first time i went to a doctor in years and they said they have a lot of people who havent really been to docs so thats why they have the 30 days minimum rule i guess.

S

schwagg

would notes from a chiropracter for back pain work? i've been going to one for over a year now.

edit: CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!