What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NEW SOCIAL GROUP FOR VETS

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hello vets....just started a new social group for vets from all countries. dont know what it will be about, why we need it, or what will come from it...but its there none the less....hit it up if ya wanna join(dd214 not required:))

messn'n'gommin'

ember
Veteran
USAF here. I was a heavy equipment operator in the US just before the end of the Viet Nam war. Remember watching the planes with the refugee's come in when it ended.

desant

Veteran
here i am :tiphat:

with a case of PTSD

thinking of applying for security consultant job at this self sustaining eco village...

OjoRojo420

Feeling good is good enough.
Veteran
The roll that Toking Vets have in this time of conflict is crucial.

Many fellow Vets are returning home from Stan or Iraq in dire need of support and medication.

As I mentioned in previous postings, the possibility of a dispensary or Co-op owned and operated by fellow Vets is solid.

A place where all people involved had similar training and mindset in regards to ethics, team work, discipline and SECURITY would be welcome. Besides, a lot of LEO are ex military and they dread giving Vets a hard time.

Right now I reside in Costa Rica, but due to medical care and other benefits I will have to move back to the US in the near future.

Please count on me for hard work and dedication to the cause.

M

Mr. Mountain

The roll that Toking Vets have in this time of conflict is crucial.

Many fellow Vets are returning home from Stan or Iraq in dire need of support and medication.

As I mentioned in previous postings, the possibility of a dispensary or Co-op owned and operated by fellow Vets is solid.

A place where all people involved had similar training and mindset in regards to ethics, team work, discipline and SECURITY would be welcome. Besides, a lot of LEO are ex military and they dread giving Vets a hard time.

Right now I reside in Costa Rica, but due to medical care and other benefits I will have to move back to the US in the near future.

Please count on me for hard work and dedication to the cause.

USN veteran here. I served on CVN-71 the USS Theodore Roosevelt "Big Stick"
(or as the guys called it "Big D*ck")

I believe that if properly organized we could become the most powerful lobbying group in the nation. Veterans would make outstanding spokespersons for a federal medical law.

We are respected by the majority of the people in this country and avoid many of the typical "pot head" stereotypes.

I find it hard to believe that anyone could look a suffering Vet in the eyes and tell them finding relief from pain (mental or physical) is wrong and that they should be locked up.

A non-profit operated "by vets for vets" would be a thing of beauty. Count me in! Just picture it.... Everything in it's place and a place for everything. People who know how to keep there mouths shut in regards to security. There would be a POD (plan of the day) Posted on the quarterdeck. Everyone would have there PQS (professional qualification standards) signed off.
Everything would run like a well oiled machine..

When you got a new member you could break there balls and tell them to go "grab me 50ft of gig line" or "check the inside diameter of the starboard fallopian tube." Or tell them they need an "ID ten tango" form filled out (id10t) If only...

As for LEO leaving vets alone, I agree. No LEO wants to be know as "the cop who hates America's heroes" My active duty ID kept me out of jail a few times!

As soon as I have my prerequisite 50 posts I'll report for duty in the Toking Vets.

Mr. M

pearlemae

May your race always be in your favor
Veteran
I spent 10 years in the Army, was a helicopter/ aircraft mech/crewchief for 3 years and a Field Artillery Radar Section Chief for 7 years. Now I'm a 100 % disabled Vet. :tiphat::smoweed: My wife said get a hobby, so this and growing are it:plant grow:. Good thing she likes it too.

R

RogueBushman

Yo. I am a US Army vet of OEF and OIF. Did 6 years as an infantryman in 10th Mountain. Finally got out after being stop lossed for a year> Now im back home in so cal. I have PTSD and growing gave me something to focus on and smokin helps keep the demons at bay. Glad to know there are others out there doing the same shit to try and inrich there lives. Stay safe yall.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
welcome brother...i think ya need 50 posts before you can join any social groups...but when you get there...hit us up...in the meantime, enjoy icmag!

Utrinique

hello vets....just started a new social group for vets from all countries. dont know what it will be about, why we need it, or what will come from it...but its there none the less....hit it up if ya wanna join(dd214 not required:))

Hi there bud, im looking to join your group for toking vets?
Im ex paratrooper british army, grown and used my own for PTSD, Anxiety attacks & seizures.
Got busted a few years ago and lost everything, all my best stock & clone onlys that i wont ever get back along with a 18 month prison sentence.
Im looking to start growing again and will be paying for a pkt of UGORG killer skunk and start gathering and prepping for next year indoors & out in Scotland.

I would really like it if you could accept me as a member to your group/club and have a good chat with you and others there also.
Please let me know if you would like to accept me abd how i go about joining correctly.
Thank you and happy growing friend.

St. Phatty

I sold tools for a while, and talked to a lot of vets with small machine shops.

One of the things that struck me was, how many of them live with constant pain.

And, how many of them use tobacco to help with the pain.

I got the impression they could use better medical care and maybe a free membership to the Y (heated pool, Zero G environment helps with a lot of ailments.)

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi guys! So I just approved whoever it was who had requested to get in...though that social group hasn't posted anything new in years...maybe a lil new blood will get things going.

Utrinique

one thing i miss is target practice and use of multiple wepons.
i was in S/F machine guns platoon with 50 cals and gpmg.
side arm sa80 which got a bad rep but i rather liked compared to USA ,french rifles.

ive just cracked 3 blues seeds and im going to pop some killerskunk when i move home.
i was looking for some SDK fractal genetics but they always seem to be out.
i will put up a little diary of the blues starting from today .

if there is any ex british squadies needing help , medical, physical or mental there is a service SAFA can also help in other ways .
got me a new bed for my back and they can take you on rest and rec if your struggling.

Latest posts

Latest posts