What's new

Amnesia old school cut question

wutwut

Veteran
winner@420giveaway
i got my amnesia core cut from vienna and it smells very unique. i recognize that sweet candy flavor over any strain in grow tent. it has narrow leaves which like to curve little bit down. it grows very fast and finishes in 9-10 weeks. do not like too much nitrogen. one of my favourite. i will cross her soon with a lot of interested.

they say it's northern lights leaning pheno from super silver haze. effect is hard to describe, strong spacey thoughts but still little clear mind. after hour it starts to cool more pleasant. this is the one which i will smuggle to the mars.

Hello, I'll dig up the body here.
I've been interested in the Amnesia since the early 2000s.
It is now very difficult to tell which cut is which.
In the forums, as well as here, a lot and quickly something is said that is not true.
Forever it made the rounds that the ibo Core Cut is the cut that is sold everywhere in shops as Amnesia. That's nonsense. It may often be like that, but in my opinion the Core Cut isn't really that special. Strong, cool Appearance, etc...but the high and the taste are nothing special. The core cut looks more light green. The Amnesia, which is not sold in many shops but is really special, has a light olive color. A special incense-like smell and the taste remains in the Mouth on the exhale. Doesn't go flat as easily as the core and the high is more complex.
I was in Austria in 2015 and there was the core cut.
The one that is being sold today is no longer the same. It takes a lot longer to finish. I don't know which one it is and the plant is not as robust etc. as the core, but I find the taste and high better.
Unfortunately, I never found the right incense moderate cut from Holland.

By the way, greetings to the former hanfburg users here.
I've already discovered Dimodz...

This is old school SSH cut sweet bubblegum, called Amnesia.

picture.php

It is like that on left Core cut not like right, C haze dom ''Amnesia Haze'' which was Amnesia soma cut cup winner 04 x G13 haze C also by soma.

They are very close like.

But core high is like NL/SK with thai/hZ twist.

While ''Amnesia haze'' high is like thai/haze C with very little influence of Sk/NL on bud strucutre and high.

Also core is good at 70-75 days flower,while other is good at 93 days of flower.

To sum up Amnesia x A5 is that old core cut SSH bubblegum NL/SK pheno crossed to A5 reversed.
The one on the right looks like the incense-sweet cut most love

Mr Squizy

When I was growing for the clubs in BCN I met a small circle of dutch guys. They had moved their setups to spain because of the better laws and weather.
They had amazing cuts of Blue Cheese, 2 different SSH, 2 different SLH, 3 different Amnesias (a 10 weeks, a 12 weeks and a 14 weeks) and some very flavorful and strong g13 crossings.

They wouldnt let their cuts go, but i was able to trade with their 12 weeks amnesia with the original cut of C99.

I got some shitty pics from a old phone from that time. Its about 10 years ago.
The plant streched almost until it finished, even af 11/13.
Amazing flavor and high. Much more potent and flavorful than the core thing.

1676987793556.jpeg

1676987638998.jpeg

1676987516320.jpeg

1676987337161.jpeg

1676987058060.jpeg

senor coconut

I've got the core cut coming from Austria and now I'm in the 3rd week of flowering, the plant leaves exhibit red nerves and red stems but only on leaves, bud stems and the main stalks are green, I was wondering if it's just an aspect of the genetics or some kind of deficiency like a magnesium one.
Ambient temps and humidity are in range so, cold shouldn't be the reason.
Thanks in advance!

20240104_223009.jpg
20240104_223038.jpg

Terppalooza

I've got the core cut coming from Austria and now I'm in the 3rd week of flowering, the plant leaves exhibit red nerves and red stems but only on leaves, bud stems and the main stalks are green, I was wondering if it's just an aspect of the genetics or some kind of deficiency like a magnesium one.
Ambient temps and humidity are in range so, cold shouldn't be the reason.
Thanks in advance!

View attachment 18942754 View attachment 18942755
Hmm feed looks good. But don't really look like core cut