What's new

250w Training Ground

techattack

Hi there.

Promised myself to open a thread here with that i'm doing atm.

I grow with a HPS 250w, i'm just a newbie getting started.. only gave 1month of vega.
By now they have 66days flowering.
Started with 11plants. 8females, and 2 shown herma so i ripped them off. :)

Right now there are:
1 UA99 (thanks to ganesh)
3 Godberry x SSH (thanks to agro)
2 unknown.

Some pics.

Godberrys..
dsc001722zf1.jpg
dsc001962na8.jpg
dsc001862di3.jpg

UA99

Best for all!

Last edited:

Jacksparrow

Very nice looking plants!:kewlpics:

Quite the trunk on that right plant in the "God #2 and UA99" pic :dance:

Only suggestion I'd make,if I may, would be keeping all that dead foliage out of the pots/soil.
I do this simply because I like the cleanliness of it, but I've also been cautioned that the dead leaves/etc can rot in your soil and cause problems.
(May be paranoia or w/e , I dont know to what extent of problems it can cause since I've never had to deal with it personally.) My :2cents:

Regardless, Nice plants and Nice pics!

Rob547

East Coast Grower
Veteran
Looking great! I've been thinking about getting a 250w, what are the dimensions for that room? Enough light for the 11 original plants?

GL on the harvest

techattack

nah, really dont think it is enought light.. but i did like the 8 females there.

my room is 1m (length) x 0.50 (width) x 1.50 (height).. only thing i changed was the vega time, i'm only using half of the height i have, next time will give more vega.

thanks for the pit stop.

southflorida

lives on planet 4:20
Veteran
I like your growing.....you keep going like that and you are going to be a profi in not too long of time

Blazindown

grow looks excelent keep up the good work and awsome strains nug are looking very tasty cant wait for harvest any guesses on your yeild?

Daemon

Looking good! I have a few 250w HPS and though I was running two in my little grow tent, I had to pull one of them - so back to one.

I see your grow space is shaped very much like my tent, which is 36"w x 21"d x 64"t. Is that the best way to hang a light to cover the space? I have mine hung the other way, don't know why...

Anyway, very nice looking grow!!

RealSupreme

nice plants tech!! .. i'm happy to see ya here man, congrats for ya nice thread! keep ya good work bro and don't forget to stay safe! :headbange i'll be waching this one..
keep it up!
peace

Last edited:

Daemon

Hmmmm. I've often wondered the best way to position a small light in a rectangular tent. Logic would tell me that hanging it so that the bulb is parallel with the length of the tent is best, but I donno

Either way, nice job with a 250!

blackone

Veteran
You're doing a great job there! Looks like you have at least 20 grams on each plant, perhaps even a little bit more so you'll probably pull a better harvest than most 250W grows I've seen:)
Also the strains you have seem to have small fan-leaves with a decent bud size - or did you pull off the largest leaves?

G

guest101

Hey tech mate!!!
Allmost chop chop!! YAYY!! :D
And the sun's starting to shine...
Good luck for the outdoor too!!

techattack

blackone said:
You're doing a great job there! Looks like you have at least 20 grams on each plant, perhaps even a little bit more so you'll probably pull a better harvest than most 250W grows I've seen:)
Also the strains you have seem to have small fan-leaves with a decent bud size - or did you pull off the largest leaves?

Blackone: ty for stopping. i had the same thought about the grams per plant.. i can't grant u how much, i will try check it, but as i smoke some buds of each plant it wont be a real value, but can be closer. i thought about 20/30grams per plant.. they have some nice buds, i would only change the time of vega i gave them.. next time or clones or from seeds but more vega time :)

I pulled the biggest leaves :( noob actions.. its my first indoor grow..

franken: ty for stopping bro, already chopped the 2 yellow-dried ones (godberrys..) tasted a bud, stoning and narcotic effect..

some shots of 73 days flowering (only pics of 3 of 4 girls..one is sativa and needed more 3weeks or so :s can't give her that..)

unknown:

dsc00486jh2.jpg

dsc00488za0.jpg

dsc00501sd1.jpg

Godberry #3 (other two were chopped :) )

dsc00505rb8.jpg

dsc00508zo5.jpg

dsc00511xw0.jpg

Ua'99

dsc00473in8.jpg

dsc00470hy9.jpg

:wave:

Hawk

Nice thread and great looking plants.

One question: What size are the pots you flowered in?