What's new

Karma Sour D Bx2

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Can't wait to run my pack of Sour D Bx2. Know I'm going to find some FIRE.

Nice work, OG.naj. :joint:

dank.Frank

og.naj

Looks super. Cant wait till sometime early next year hopefully more beans are available.

Thanks stewart, these SourD Bx2 make many grower crazy to find the seeds!

Nice ����

Thank you nickname

Can't wait to run my pack of Sour D Bx2. Know I'm going to find some FIRE.

Nice work, OG.naj. :joint:

dank.Frank

Thanks man, i cant wait more time to run it again :) :yummy:
petard2.gif

og.naj

Hello guy's,

Here are some pictures of the SourD Bx2 F2 i make for preservation.

Iam very happy with the return of the little branche i polinate on each pheno. Specially with my keeper, the pheno 3.

On the 3 next pictures, you can see that some seeds have strange shape... She looks like little beans, i dont know if it is a good thing or not, never see cannabis seeds like this :)

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]SourD Bx2 F2 #2 (SourdBx2 Male #1 x SourD Bx2 #2) With the strange shape
[/FONT]
picture.php
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]SourD Bx2 F2 #2 (SourdBx2 Male #1 x SourD Bx2 #2)[/FONT]
picture.php
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]SourD Bx2 F2 #2 (SourdBx2 Male #1 x SourD Bx2 #2)[/FONT]
picture.php
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]SourD Bx2 F2 #3 (SourdBx2 Male #1 x SourD Bx2 #3) The F2 seeds withe the pheno #3 looks perfect :dance013:
[/FONT]
picture.php

I still have the male and the pheno#3 in mother form because I feel good this male SourD for future cross and the pheno#3 for a second run with the 100% bioline from GreenHouseFeeding to see what's happend.

Have a nice day all

Last edited:

og.naj

the search is over that pheno3 trimmed shot is really good og naj , can you please describe the smells

Yes the pheno 3 is the pheno i keep in mother form because of is beautiful buds structure and bud formation but also and mostly for the more deep, pungent smell.

Nice work bro!

Those are some strange looking seeds lol. Like lima beans

yes it is the first time i see some cannabis seeds like this... But we are also more used to receiving seeds preselected by the breeder before packing and sending it to the end customer. With this selection, we have (normally) always perfect seeds with a beautiful shape, good maturity, etc ...

I mean with that it may not be so abnormal to have seeds of this form, maybe it comes from the genetics SourD or biker Kush too? I do not really know hell ....

Last edited:

loyral

Hello guy's,

Here are some pictures of the SourD Bx2 F2 i make for preservation.

Iam very happy with the return of the little branche i polinate on each pheno. Specially with my keeper, the pheno 3.

On the 3 next pictures, you can see that some seeds have strange shape... She looks like little beans, i dont know if it is a good thing or not, never see cannabis seeds like this :)

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]SourD Bx2 F2 #2 (SourdBx2 Male #1 x SourD Bx2 #2) With the strange shape
[/FONT]
View Image [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]SourD Bx2 F2 #3 (SourdBx2 Male #1 x SourD Bx2 #3) The F2 seeds withe the pheno #3 looks perfect :dance013:
[/FONT]
View Image

I still have the male and the pheno#3 in mother form because I feel good this male SourD for future cross and the pheno#3 for a second run with the 100% bioline from GreenHouseFeeding to see what's happend.

Have a nice day all

Wowww this is great....
they literally screaming sowah fuel!! already!!!

I bet my ass of these are pure funk..
So crazy i def recognize theese seeds as sour diesels..the waxy thin shell and the colour, shape on point, with the normal one at least..i bet the freak seeds will stretch to the moon and back loaded with rocket fuel...

I bet even the seeds by itself taste bitter as fuck haha...

If u ever need a tester...hehe

Congratulation!!!

og.naj

Hey Guy's,

Here are some picture of the dry buds of SourD Bx2 #3

The smell that come out the jar is just like a punch in your face, very powerfull smell! I love smoke this one in the afternoon when i work or i need to do something, It is a perfect day smoke! I love it sso much!

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

I need to take some macro shot of this pheno 3 and i will to post here soon,,,

Have a nice week end all!

Happy Times

Hey Guy's,

Here are some picture of the dry buds of SourD Bx2 #3

The smell that come out the jar is just like a punch in your face, very powerfull smell! I love smoke this one in the afternoon when i work or i need to do something, It is a perfect day smoke! I love it sso much!

View Image View Image View Image View Image

I need to take some macro shot of this pheno 3 and i will to post here soon,,,

Have a nice week end all!

So want a whiff

og.naj

AWSOME ness ...!!!...

Looks great brother...!!!...

Thanks Nickman. I have many strains in jar, each one is selected pheno that I love but this Sd have something more when you open the jar. The 11 weeks flowering is long but when you smell this weed you can just put a new X in the agenda for a new run. So Big Up KarmaG for this amazing strain :)

SD Clone is in the rooting mode for the next run with the full bioline from GH Powder Feeding.

Cant wait to compare the two differents nutrient regime. Because I have see before that i have much more difference between each pheno with the Bio Line compare with the mineral line. With the mineral line run each pheno is more similar...

And just popped some LEONIDOS#3 x SourD bx2 male. Cant wait to see if the X is good enough to find a personal great male and a good female for futur X

So want a whiff

:) the smoke report with some macro pictures come in the next hour :biggrin:

Last edited:

og.naj

SourD Bx2 Smoke Report

picture.php

The odor is real pungent smell, very special nose, a great mix between gaz, spice and pine.

picture.php

The taste is a good representation of the smell, it is strong, spicy and makes me salivate. Delicious palate and i think that she can certainly be better after 2-4 weeks of curing. We will see :)

The ash is not perfectly white but it is okay anyway. She are nice and fluffy. The joint is consumed perfectly without having to relight. It could be better with a few more days of flush but the taste is still very clean

picture.php

The high is a pure head high, we can clearly fell the sativa dominance. Perfect for afternoon, taking a macro photos and spending time on the forum :biggrin:

Final score:

Odor : 9/10
Taste : 8,0/10
Ash : 7/10
High : 9/10

Last edited: