What's new

!!HIGH TIMES 2011 PICS & VIDEOS!!(Jah_hoover)

Adrift

Veteran
very nice thread jah! enjoyed it very much.... seems like one hell of a time you had :)

pceeee

H

Hoover_lungz

Big respect to karmagenetics for Dominator winning, we got this cut from him last 420 and we knew it was going to win:laughing:

one thing karma said before he give me the cut is do not underestimte the dominator lol and now i know what he talking about:laughing:

[YOUTUBEIF]WhZQVLGJwys[/YOUTUBEIF] or clcik link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhZQVLGJwys

d4nk

not a huge surprise that colorado won most of the awards with all that beaster looking nugget getting entered...

H

Hoover_lungz

Awards ceremony htc 2011

Awards ceremony htc 2011

Random pics of finals

H

Hoover_lungz

Barneys win by taking the Liberty by winning again:moon:

pic of Lizard man:laughing:

H

Hoover_lungz

Big Respect and shout out goto everybody who made it to HTC 2011 Amsterdam

Karma,Ed,Mello,Mrhaze,DrD,Drp,Harryresin,Manchesterseeds crew,Bigbuddha,D.n.A,Hortilabs,Swerve,Devilsharvests crew,Norcal crew,mack10,titoon,Highlem,Dimodz,Rasras,FrancoGhsco and to those i forgot to mention

Resect to GreenPlace for hooking up sum free drinks and the hospitality:)

One love

jah_hoover

L.S.G

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
ok heres my problem cc wins certin catorgys in the cup but the strains they won with are strain nobody has pulled winners from straight up, they sell these seeds and peeps get fucked up hermi action while there laughin at home with the orignal moms.......lets just say they owe me and some friends that own clubs in sd a pretty penny for the bullshit seeds they poned off on them nothing but low yeildin hermi bullshit. and when you try to get ahold of their scared ass there in the cracks of so cal.........oh also my buddie got a lot of bullshit from the poor people who bought thoes seeds from them at their clubs and its not even their fault......

please somebody show a pic of their deadhead og?never seen anything worthy come out pack of that bull shit.........

clípz

Big up Jah_hoover for the videos :thank you:

Missed to make it this year's cup but will make a trip in 2 weeks there.

GOT DANK

Veteran
ok heres my problem cc wins certin catorgys in the cup but the strains they won with are strain nobody has pulled winners from straight up, they sell these seeds and peeps get fucked up hermi action while there laughin at home with the orignal moms.......lets just say they owe me and some friends that own clubs in sd a pretty penny for the bullshit seeds they poned off on them nothing but low yeildin hermi bullshit. and when you try to get ahold of their scared ass there in the cracks of so cal.........oh also my buddie got a lot of bullshit from the poor people who bought thoes seeds from them at their clubs and its not even their fault......

please somebody show a pic of their deadhead og?never seen anything worthy come out pack of that bull shit.........

:laughing: its funny u have his beans in ur vault:laughing:

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
yea i do but never paid for them and just grabed what was left at the buddies shop cuz he was gonna throw them away.......they fucked him bad 20000 watts and two rooms full of hermi plants that didnt yeild shit for him........lets just say hes a lil mad.man hope swerve never answers his call and come to his shop might never see him again........lol

Latest posts

Latest posts