What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sour diesel v3

Im growing some sd v3 and im wondering how this plant yeilds?
I have several plants that are 31 days into flower and they look like there starting to bulk up nice and still have about 35-40 days more
this is them when put in

gromer

Pretty good

Pretty good

I also grow the SDv3 and with the pheno I have I can usually pull about an oz and a half pr plant about 3/4 of a gm pr watt not anything to write home about as far as yield but she more than makes up 4 it in flavor and potency. Let her go a full 11 wks and shell totally cripple your ass!Hope this helps. Drop beans , Not bombs. Gromerr Pott

if I can get 3/4 gr per watt ill be happy, :yummy: 5 Pd's?I'm hoping for just over 2 I'm growing 14 plants 3 weeks veg under 3400 watts,are you using any bloom nutes? I started to add some liquid karma and tiger bloom about 3 weeks in :woohoo:

amsterdamned123

i grew SD v3 and got a pretty decent yield. It is hardcore sativa so yield isnt anything to write home about but the bud is definetely amazzzing. With a 600w HPS got about 1/2LB of SD. It all depends on your experience, system and many many other variables that effect yield. Its a hard question to answer.

G

Only indoor strain I l;ike better than blockhead,but dont pull her at 70 days my pheno's went 85 easy.

They are starting to look real good :yummy: This is the only strain I have grown but they look like there going to yield a decent amount :sasmokin:
Ill guess ill have to wait and check the trich to see if i can get them rite in the middle.Ill try and get some pic's up tonight