What's new

Taskenti

Carraxe

Veteran
Any real difference in the high/stone between phenos or is it just with smell and flavor? Looking great! I love a very heavy indica stone in both the body and mind departments.

Yes, there is still some diversity in spite of endogamy, so there are differences between the plants, and some plants are stronger.

I'll have to smoke these in a couple of months.

Sweet smokes

need4weed

Veteran
I've just grown my first taskenti, quite columnar with a huge central flower and nice size side buds. Its reasonably resinous with very little smell. I dusted her with a male that had a more sativa open structure. Looking forward to checking potency levels and taste

Carraxe

Veteran
I've just grown my first taskenti, quite columnar with a huge central flower and nice size side buds. Its reasonably resinous with very little smell. I dusted her with a male that had a more sativa open structure. Looking forward to checking potency levels and taste

Good. You should grow more than one to make conclusions, but you'll probably enjoy that one. It is tasty, strong, even harsh while smoking, but it doesn't smell much.

need4weed

Veteran
Good. You should grow more than one to make conclusions, but you'll probably enjoy that one. It is tasty, strong, even harsh while smoking, but it doesn't smell much.

I will on the next round, I was more curious to see how she performs with modern strains. I haven't grown a plant like this for at least 25 years. The structure reminds me of commercial indicas from the 90's. Very different from the kush and chem varieties

Hopefull Stoner

@Carraxe
can u shoot me a pm please about Tanskenti beans. No. i'm not actually a newbie here at all but i am forced to keep this status cause i couldn't get help to change it to reality.

since i saw ESBE is a friend i feel ok interacting with you. i still have esben's gear from 7 yrs or more ago. i hope to germ them before it's too late. thx

Carraxe

Veteran
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]These are two neglected cuts from one of the plants I selected in the last run. They've been at 12/12 for just 6 weeks.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]During the summer I had problems with this strain, this plant didn't like heat at all and the buds I got were little and airy. Popcorn shit. But now with the decent temperatures we've got here, she is getting her mojo back.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I've just realized they are full of mites, not really a problem, I'll get rid of them. There are 3 weeks of fattening ahead, you can make a guess about how the result will be. But I forecast a quite nice lot of hard tasty medical bud.
[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Enjoy[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

Carraxe

Veteran
I'm cutting mine today. Carraxe have you had any luck/experience reverting them to veg state?

I believe these aren't easy plants to reveg, in case that's your idea. Good luck anyway. Hope you enjoy your Taskenti.

Good vibes

Im'One

Yes ,I failed to get any to produce seeds from the small amount of pollen I saved. As far as I know, anyw at I might find a seed in a dry bud. If I find a great one I'm gonna try my remaining seeds and maybe get another male? Of course I would try pollinating the clones Of my referred moms.

Im'One

I smoked one Tashkenti last night after quick dry in the dehydrator. It was harsh, and I didn't charge my davinci so I had so smoke...it was two hits and I was WASTED. it was a very nice body buzz and floating sensation ..my mind was in a euphoric imaginative state for a couple of hours then I drifted off to sleep.

Carraxe

Veteran
I smoked one Tashkenti last night after quick dry in the dehydrator. It was harsh, and I didn't charge my davinci so I had so smoke...it was two hits and I was WASTED. it was a very nice body buzz and floating sensation ..my mind was in a euphoric imaginative state for a couple of hours then I drifted off to sleep.

It is harsh even when properly cured. you'll see. I notice the body numbness in less than twenty minutes, this weed sends me straight to sleep.

Im'One

I have two more plants, hoping one has a stronger numbing sensation. I will re pot them today and trim roots and add fresh happy frog soil in the bottom of the pots

Carraxe

Veteran
These are two clones of the current Taskenti cut I keep in 4l pots. They became bigger than expected. I took some cuts one week ago and now they are big, full of branches and tips and ready for flower room.

There are some mildew spots on some leaves and I'll have them sprayed with soap and oil, but other than that these dense bushes look lovely.

Sweet smokes

Carraxe

Veteran
These two Taskenti bushes are flowering properly, they've been at 12/12 for near 4 weeks. This time they are bigger than usual and they have a lot of branches and tips, so the production of bud will be nice. White shiny crystals are already there as usual.

Sweet smokes

Im'One

I received my three (from magic herbs)
I didn't get any real pain relief or impressive effect.
Will try again after the cure. I sleep yes, but wake up after a few hours. My ISS-tashkent mix was incredibly potent and productive but have terrible cotton mouth?
I have many more seeds from cross and a few more magic herb seeds.
If you don't mind I would like to PM? Carraxe?

Carraxe

Veteran
I received my three (from magic herbs)
I didn't get any real pain relief or impressive effect.
Will try again after the cure. I sleep yes, but wake up after a few hours. My ISS-tashkent mix was incredibly potent and productive but have terrible cotton mouth?
I have many more seeds from cross and a few more magic herb seeds.
If you don't mind I would like to PM? Carraxe?

Sure, go ahead

Carraxe

Veteran
I want to do a new Taskenti grow from seed. But before going into the fridge, I wanted to test some seeds that were kept in less than ideal conditions. All of them are pure Taskentis made with the original cut and different Taskenti males.

These seeds have been kept out of the fridge for several years because they appeared in some smoking buds after I kept the seed harvest in the fridge. But they still sprout quite well.

IMGP5836.JPG

Sweet smokes

Carraxe

Veteran
These are the three males I got, I've taken them out of the tent and placed them under a window in the kitchen. These plants smell quite a lot, they've got this special attractive sweet but harsh essence. I plan to keep some pollen to pollinate some indica-leaning weeds I've got growing. They've been at 12/12 just for ten days, but they show how quickly they start.

IMGP5837.JPG
IMGP5839.JPG
IMGP5841.JPG

Sweet smokes

Latest posts

Latest posts