You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > General Gardening > Carolina Reaper HOT Pepper

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Carolina Reaper HOT Pepper Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-11-2014, 02:38 PM #21
thatonedude

thatonedude has a spectacular aura aboutthatonedude has a spectacular aura aboutthatonedude has a spectacular aura about
no I didn't read it. I am going to now though. and thanks for answering my question anyways even though the answer was already there for me to read
thatonedude is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-11-2014, 06:18 PM #22
stoned-trout
if it smells like fish

stoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivor
b huts were hot enough for me...couldn't imagine more heat...hell I only grew the b huts to shut up my neighbor who bragged Mexicans can eat any pepper and laugh.......he didn't laugh when he ate one...yeehaw...watching a Mexican turn red,sweat profusely and have tears running down their face= priceless
SML..iff mi spellin and centances suk and yoo don't lyke itt too fukkin bad;/?.....I once was asked what I would say upon getting to the gates of heaven??? m/r is a visitors badge an option??? I would like a few drinks at the bar... YEEHAW....vote for real legalization not sum bullshit...free the weed or kiss my ass...you wont be getting my tax money..
stoned-trout is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-11-2014, 09:12 PM #23
Mikell
Dipshit Know-Nothing

Mikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond repute
Posturing Mexicans must be as annoying as the Thai and their ketchup-esque idea of "Thai-hot"
Mikell is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-12-2014, 12:06 AM #24
dank.frank
ef.yu.se.ka.e.em

dank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivor
And imagine...the Reaper can be 2x as hot as the Ghost...hehehe.

"weapons grade" peppers for sure...

dank.Frank

culture cannabis enthusiasts with their thinly veiled
self-justifications catering to the morally
ambiguous for the sake of the
ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR
dank.frank is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-12-2014, 12:49 AM #25
SativaBreather
Banned

SativaBreather is a glorious beacon of lightSativaBreather is a glorious beacon of lightSativaBreather is a glorious beacon of lightSativaBreather is a glorious beacon of lightSativaBreather is a glorious beacon of lightSativaBreather is a glorious beacon of lightSativaBreather is a glorious beacon of lightSativaBreather is a glorious beacon of lightSativaBreather is a glorious beacon of lightSativaBreather is a glorious beacon of lightSativaBreather is a glorious beacon of light
growing reapers and scorpions at the min, just started to flower under 450w, prob bump up to 600 later on
SativaBreather is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-12-2014, 04:59 AM #26
stonedwarrior

stonedwarrior is a jewel in the roughstonedwarrior is a jewel in the roughstonedwarrior is a jewel in the roughstonedwarrior is a jewel in the roughstonedwarrior is a jewel in the roughstonedwarrior is a jewel in the rough
id get them to make mace out of em.no way anyone i know could eat that shit.

Bobble - I copy off you, you copy off heath, heath gets his designs from a master race of pot growing aliens . It's all good.

stonedwarrior is offline Quote

Old 09-12-2014, 05:31 AM #27
Seaf0ur
Pagan Extremist

Location: In the land of the damned and ignored, past the graveyard of dead Gods, living in shadows.
Seaf0ur is a survivorSeaf0ur is a survivorSeaf0ur is a survivorSeaf0ur is a survivorSeaf0ur is a survivorSeaf0ur is a survivorSeaf0ur is a survivorSeaf0ur is a survivorSeaf0ur is a survivorSeaf0ur is a survivorSeaf0ur is a survivor
poke hole in egg... empty contents... insert dry reapers in powdered form... lol.... thats evil.

Guide to Beneficial Insects
The Terpenes of Cannabis Their Aromas and Effects

In this world there's only one way out.... Close your eyes then... You're in the lions den.... Find a state of Zazen....
Seaf0ur is offline Quote

Old 09-12-2014, 05:40 AM #28
Space Toker

Space Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to behold
well all I have now is scorpions in buckets, but I plan to try the Carolina Reaper, and of course I am going to eat them... geez Americans are wimps when it comes to heat!
I am not able to "handle the heat" like I used to, but I will still try! I used to be able to eat a whole habanero bit by bit with one slice of bread, no sweat, well yes sweat but you know what I mean! Wasabi and horseradish? Used to inhale that stuff practically! Now, with heartburn meds and all, have to take it a lot slower/lighter than I used to! I intend to eat the scorpions and the reapers after that! Just hopefully in a recipe that will bring it down to habaneor level heat. In reference to my "Americans" comment, I am "russian" to most people, White or well, mom's ancestors from Belarus, father was Tartar and Russian...so yes belo or byelo or whatever... anyway, my mother's folks always used to say how "pahngyelskis" (english speakers, no real "y" sound maybe slightly but mainly put there to make you know that part is not pronounced like silica "gel") were so much weaker than us (spritually or not as brave), so yes don't consider myself a "real" American or I do but ancestry first, and think my grandparents were right at least as far as heat tolerance goes! I go to restaurants and order the spiciest version and it barely has any heat to me. So I am anxious to try this and surely someone must have some recipes on how to use it!

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-12-2014, 08:46 AM #29
dank.frank
ef.yu.se.ka.e.em

dank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivor
@space toker - an orange habenero = 385,000 scovile or if it is a red savina = 525,000

A Reaper = 1,560,000 - 2,200,000

You'd have to thin a Reaper down quite a bit to make it bearable by those standards...

dank.Frank

culture cannabis enthusiasts with their thinly veiled
self-justifications catering to the morally
ambiguous for the sake of the
ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR
dank.frank is offline Quote

Old 09-12-2014, 09:23 AM #30
Yesca73

Yesca73 is a glorious beacon of lightYesca73 is a glorious beacon of lightYesca73 is a glorious beacon of lightYesca73 is a glorious beacon of lightYesca73 is a glorious beacon of lightYesca73 is a glorious beacon of lightYesca73 is a glorious beacon of lightYesca73 is a glorious beacon of lightYesca73 is a glorious beacon of lightYesca73 is a glorious beacon of lightYesca73 is a glorious beacon of light
Yo this Mexican wants some
Thanks for the info
Yesca73 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.