Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Old Stoners Crash Pad > serious question...

Thread Title Search
serious question... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-03-2018, 01:30 PM #1
nol van schaik

nol van schaik will become famous soon enoughnol van schaik will become famous soon enough
Question serious question...

Hi,

some of you Old Stoners may remember me and the pre 4:20 sessions we had at Willie Wortel's in Haarlem, using my Dragon pipe to smoke a variety of Ice hashes. I lost the pipe, and have no picture of it. Anyone out here who has a pic of this pipe, I want to have a new piece like that made, and restore the tradition?

thanks for reading....
nol van schaik is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-03-2018, 04:28 PM #2
SkyHider

SkyHider will become famous soon enoughSkyHider will become famous soon enough
I was @ the 05 Cup & visited your shop in Haarlem. You broke out food & great hash. The 'Dragon Pipe' was off the chart cool & one of a kind. Your shop & hospitality was second to none. No picts of the pipe, but a great memory

- keep care
Puff

ps. Gypsy hangs in 'chat now, visit if you get a chance. He speaks very highly of you (pun intended)
SkyHider is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-03-2018, 10:38 PM #3
Gypsy Nirvana
Free'd P.O.W.

Gypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivor
Hey Nol, how are ya doing mate?....long time no see. Are ya still down in Spain most of the year retired now, or do you still spend much time in Holland?

I remember well the old days at the Willie Wortel, and all the fun and hospitality we had visiting you, and I hope that you are fine and dandy these days. My regards to you and the family. I have had a lot of troubles over the past 5 years or so, and just recently managed to deny an extradition attempt by the feds under British law, so things are improving for me.

Sorry but I don't seem to have a pic of your old pipe....maybe someone does?

*pop into ICMAG chat sometime.

Old 05-03-2018, 11:32 PM #4
St. Phatty

St. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivor

Maybe there's a picture of it somewhere on the Internet ?

https://www.google.com/search?q=dragon+water+pipe
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	dragon_2_.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	99.2 KB
ID:	454167 Click image for larger version

Name:	Empire-Glassworks-Mini-Dragon-Water-Pipe.png
Views:	132
Size:	123.2 KB
ID:	454168 Click image for larger version

Name:	dragon__.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	36.0 KB
ID:	454169
St. Phatty is offline Quote

Old 05-04-2018, 10:49 AM #5
nol van schaik

nol van schaik will become famous soon enoughnol van schaik will become famous soon enough
Hi Gypsy, good to hear you beat the extradition case! I know how that feels, have been in the same situation for some years. I hope you have recovered a bit and that you can pick up your life as you were living it.
I am still trying to retire, but still have the coffeeshop and the Hemp Dispensary in Haarlem, which keeps me travelling up and down a lot.
Willie Wortel Indica is (still) the only coffeeshop having rosin presses available for our visitors, and a few rigs to dab on after extracting your own...
nol van schaik is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.