Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Old Stoners Crash Pad > DOES MARIJUANA HELP OR HINDER YOUR CHAKRAS?

Thread Title Search
DOES MARIJUANA HELP OR HINDER YOUR CHAKRAS? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-19-2017, 12:54 AM #1
THCengineer

THCengineer is a jewel in the roughTHCengineer is a jewel in the roughTHCengineer is a jewel in the roughTHCengineer is a jewel in the roughTHCengineer is a jewel in the roughTHCengineer is a jewel in the roughTHCengineer is a jewel in the roughTHCengineer is a jewel in the rough
DOES MARIJUANA HELP OR HINDER YOUR CHAKRAS?

MARIJUANA SPIRIT OPENING CHAKRAS

https://theawakenedstate.net/does-ma...your-chakaras/
DOES MARIJUANA HELP OR HINDER YOUR CHAKRAS?

The smoking of marijuana initiates many processes in the body, mind and even soul, depending upon the intent with which it is used.1 In Part 1 many of these were mentioned in passing, and will be explored in some detail in this issue. It is very important for people to understand that marijuana, like other teacher plants, is properly called an “entheogen” or “agent in God’, as a psychoactive substance with spiritual properties. This may surprise most smokers to hear, but it is true nonetheless. It is a fact that when marijuana is smoked with the right intent, (a progressive, spiritual focus) that it can raise the user up to higher levels of consciousness. Among the effects of its’ consciousness expanding properties, the following are very notable:

1) A gaining of “chi” or energy in the physical body and aura.

2) The raising of vibration according to the potency and vibration of the buds smoked.

3) A crystallization of awareness upon itself, or put another way, greater clarity.

4) An opening of the chakras and an enhancement of personal psychic power. Not only is “ESP” increased, but so are the intuitive powers of foresight, creativity and inventiveness.

5) An aid to getting into better alignment with one’s own soul, Nature and God.

6) Provides a common high vibration when smoked by more than one person at a time, allowing enhanced, group psychic rapport, (group mind in the high).

4) The opening of the chakras and an enhancement of psychic power

Another wonder of marijuana is that it can improve the “energy body” and not just the physical one. Also mentioned in Vedic Literature dating back as far a 7000 years, the chakras are simply the energy portals of the physical and energetic bodies. Technically, the term “chakra” means “wheel”, a term meant to denote the spinning, circular aspects of these energy portals. Chakras are typically described as being 7 in number running along the line of the backbone, from the top of the head to the base of the spine. You can readily feel the reality of these by noticing those areas of concentrated feeling in the body, such as the area of the throat, heart and stomach. Notice also how these can tighten up or at least change in feeling when another person walks in the same room. This fact is not merely psychological, it is the actual psychic effect of one person to another, as facilitated by chakra to chakra subatomic energy streams. How we feel at any moment effects those around us in intimate ways.

When we smoke marijuana, there is a strong tendency for the chakras to open wider. This happens in part because the high attracts a flow of incoming subatomic particles, (chi) into our systems. The chakras open to better accommodate this flow. They also open wider, (literally to a larger diameter, from the usual 4 or 5 inches across, to twice or more that amount) because of the high vibration of this herb. High vibrations, (feelings) make us feel looser and more amiable to others, whereas lower vibrations make us more withdrawn and suspicious of others. Smoking marijuana literally improves the psychic connection from one person to the next, and this fact is what underlies the meaning of such terms as, “contact high”
THCengineer is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-19-2017, 08:23 AM #2
Dog Star
Why so Sirius!!

Dog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivor
Cannabis is entheogen--- entheogen (/en·the·o·gen/), from Greek, literally meaning "generating the divine within"

is any psychoactive substance that induces a spiritual experience and is aimed at spiritual development.
Dog Star is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-30-2017, 07:54 PM #3
THCengineer

THCengineer is a jewel in the roughTHCengineer is a jewel in the roughTHCengineer is a jewel in the roughTHCengineer is a jewel in the roughTHCengineer is a jewel in the roughTHCengineer is a jewel in the roughTHCengineer is a jewel in the roughTHCengineer is a jewel in the rough
Cannabis the entheogen "gateway drug"

Yes Dog Star! And now I see cannabis as the sacred "gateway drug" luring all us "cannabis connoisseurs of consciousness," siren-like, into the portal of YOUniverse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Star View Post
Cannabis is entheogen--- entheogen (/en·the·o·gen/), from Greek, literally meaning "generating the divine within"

is any psychoactive substance that induces a spiritual experience and is aimed at spiritual development.
THCengineer is offline Quote

Old 06-30-2017, 09:19 PM #4
aridbud
automeister

aridbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond repute
Enhancement prevails.
https://ireadculture.com/cannabis-the...seven-chakras/
John Harrigan
Instant gratification takes too long.
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos
We are passionate breeders growing organically in the USA and offer 27 autoflowering strains, 9 photoperiods in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality cannabis autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 13 years, and running strong!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is online now Quote

Old 07-28-2017, 08:16 PM #5
D3pthCharg3

D3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really nice
This is a great thread, thanks for bringing it to the here and now for us. Aren't entheogens fascinating?

Satsang is the invitation to step into the fire of self discovery. This fire will not burn you, it will burn only what you are not. -Mooji

Be the change you wish to see in the world. -Gandhi

It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled. -Mark Twain

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect. -Mark Twain

Happiness is not a gift; it's a choice -Sadhguru
D3pthCharg3 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-16-2017, 12:14 AM #6
Drewsif

Drewsif is just really niceDrewsif is just really niceDrewsif is just really niceDrewsif is just really niceDrewsif is just really niceDrewsif is just really niceDrewsif is just really niceDrewsif is just really niceDrewsif is just really niceDrewsif is just really niceDrewsif is just really nice
Depends on how it's grown. . Hydro has no spiritual aspect like natural pot.
Drewsif is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-16-2017, 12:49 AM #7
Weird
3rd eye jedi

Weird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivor
I had a sativa I called truth's sister that opened my chakras through the crown and by being entered into another persons and we both experienced the same phenomenon

we saw it happen and as we experienced it

WWDLBD

WW1.618D

Quote:
The shape it takes could be yours to choose

What you may win, what you may lose
Sativa is manna from heaven - BLueGrassToker

Ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cured - Ureapwhatusow

nobody every told me i found out for myself, you've got to believe in foolish miracles - o. osborne

Although the masters make the rules
For the wise men and the fools
I got nothing, Ma, to live up to - b. Dylan
Weird is offline Quote

Old 09-16-2017, 03:07 AM #8
Hash Zeppelin
Ski Bum Rodeo Clown

Hash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewsif View Post
Depends on how it's grown. . Hydro has no spiritual aspect like natural pot.
I'm not trying to be mean, just based based in science. As a scientist, I have almost as many problems with things like chakras, and crystal healing, and astrology as I do with organized religion. I say almost because you don't find any crystal healers starting a war or killing people over it. However, just like with any spiritual belief, when taken too far they can have a negative effect on a person and people around them. As a nice person, though I say believe what ever works for you. It's a big universe. I don't really know shit. I do offer some friendly advice thought. Dont base major life desicions, and judgments of character on things like the zodiac signs. You may make big mistakes, miss out on really cool people, or get fucked over by shitty people. Always search for proof, and truth.

That's why this particular posts goes a little to far for me. "Hydro has no spiritual benefits." If I were to correct that statement I'd say, "poorly grown cannabis may have no positive benefit for your body, mind, or spirit."

Firsrt off if a truly good grower grows it, you'd have no idea if it was hydro, soil or coco. I literally use almost the same exact feeding methods for all three. It's because I base my practices on the science of horticulture and botany. The treatment of the plants, and the grow environment are what make good weed.

Keeping the root system clean is one of the most important, and overlooked parts of growing. It doesn't matter which grow medium you use. In order to grow good weed the roots need frequent flushing of salts, and the grower needs to build a healthy environment of well fed microbes in the root zone. This is because a plant and its root zone are like a natural hydraulic system. Dirty pipes equals bad flow. Microbes like beneficial bacteria and fungi are like root zone janitors. They help keep roots squeaky clean. It doesn't even matter if an organic base or a chemical base is used. The mircrobes in the root zone will break down everything the same. The reason chemical nutrients cause bad taste is from drastic over use causing salt build up that never gets flushed out until the end. I feed at 1/3 to 1/2 the amount recommended, when I use a chemical base. I also flush every other day in order to get the same results as an organic base.

The reason organic taste better most of the time is because it naturally contains many microbes already, and supports their reproduction. In order to accomplish this in hydro you must feed them with carbohydrates. Short chain and long chain. So something like raw sweet, and something like molasses should both be used. Adding other organic additives like liquid kelp or guano helps with flavor too.

Adding organic ingredients to hydro systems can be hard though. Most hydro production growers will cut these corners so they can run drip lines to save time. You cant really use drip lines and grow organic hydro. It's easiest to do this by using flood and drain. Wide hoses won't get clogged with the biological material.

Personally I like coco mixes like roots organic 707 mix, and royal gold mendo mix. I get the benefits of hydro and soil. Fast growth rate like hydro, but easy to use organic additives, and keep my microbes alive.

As for chakras. That's all up to you. I just know it's good for my mental health, and if if it's good for you mental health then that's probably good for you chakras, or your soul, or whatever higher energy you connect with. Mine just happens to be dark matter. Lol

Peace

Quote:
"I know no safe depositary of the ultimate powers of the society but the people themselves; and if we think them not enlightened enough to exercise their control with a wholesome discretion, the remedy is not to take it from them, but to inform their discretion by education. This is the true corrective of abuses of constitutional power." -Thomas Jefferson
Quote:
"Who are we? We find that we live on an insignificant planet of a humdrum star lost in a galaxy tucked away in some forgotten corner of a universe in which there are far more galaxies than people." -Carl Sagan
Quote:
"When a government is dependent upon bankers for money, they and not the leaders of the government control the situation, since the hand that gives is above the hand that takes. Money has no motherland; financiers are without patriotism and without decency; their sole object is gain."
-Napoleon Bonaparte
Hash Zeppelin is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-16-2017, 08:54 AM #9
Dog Star
Why so Sirius!!

Dog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivor
Today scientific belifes say that Xanax and SSRI anti-depressives are cool and that street drugs are bad...

do you really belive in this fake scientific facts?

specialy if your life will be dependent on this belifes as we know today for sure that pills are depopulation tool that goverments use for easier control of masses.

Lot of deaths happends while people are quiet and look how their relatives or friends
perish from this realm.. and they still quiet,they do nothing about this scientific facts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gZq5_17EJ0
Dog Star is offline Quote

Old 09-16-2017, 12:54 PM #10
Weird
3rd eye jedi

Weird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivor
what is more dangerous than belief is ignorance

the chakras all correlate to different glands in our glandular system and ultimately chakra alignment is about optimal endocrine system performance

I can only imagine the limits of some people's minds that they lack the ability to translate and map the perceived spirutual world to our physical reality because in the end that is what theses phenomenon simply are

WWDLBD

WW1.618D

Quote:
The shape it takes could be yours to choose

What you may win, what you may lose
Sativa is manna from heaven - BLueGrassToker

Ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cured - Ureapwhatusow

nobody every told me i found out for myself, you've got to believe in foolish miracles - o. osborne

Although the masters make the rules
For the wise men and the fools
I got nothing, Ma, to live up to - b. Dylan
Weird is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.