What's new

HAMMERS KUSH

Drumskinz

Outdoors i can grow MONSTERS ... i've done it before, but i also need to be as stealthy as possible for safety’s sake

Man, Star you should take up sewing with these threads you got goin lol...lovin all the frost in here. I’m glad I stopped in.And yes stealth is gonna definitely come into play with that 100 outdoor plant thing you’ve been dreaming up:plant grow:

billb

Veteran
I’d have to plant 150 to get 100 plants outdoors with rabbits, deer, insects, and people.

~star~crash~

i don't speak for Hammerhead ...what i do know is this particular cut of HK is clone only & only just starting to circulate in the East Coast & Midwest (west cast has it in very limited people)...Smokin' Joe actually HAS some HK seeds from the one & only batch that was made

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
I think Hammer calls the cut HK, but calls the seed line cherry cookies x c banana. Kinda like cherry cookies is fire cookies #12, and fire cookies is the seed line it came from...this shit is gettin outta control! Lmao

~star~crash~

I think Hammer calls the cut HK, but calls the seed line cherry cookies x c banana. Kinda like cherry cookies is fire cookies #12, and fire cookies is the seed line it came from...this shit is gettin outta control! Lmao

reading that just rolls off my lips with sweet ecstasy :biggrin:

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
I might try to source her again if the mom hasn’t straightened out by spring. She had russets covering her when I got her. And with me trimming her back to almost nothing, dropping the nukes, and having low temps/RH for months, she might be telling me she’s had it. :( I never really believed in duds, I'm not saying she is dudding, but she has definitely been thru the ringer. I believe Hammer even says she is a bit more sensitive to stuff.

I’ve just never had a plant I couldn’t bring back from death if it’s taking water and drying out like it should. It’s so hard to let go.... :’( lol

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The best remedy I have found with plant issues is to take the plants out of the medium there in, remove as much of the medium form the roots as u can without killing it and re pot in some fresh medium.. Sick plants will not root easy.. I just saved 6 plants doing this.

~star~crash~

Looks great. She's about to bust a nut in there. Shes gonna crust up on ya real soon.

hey hammerhead i'm working on her today w/ 6 foot stakes & cleaning her up a bit... boy is she forming some outrageous sticky crystalline flowers .!!!!..i'm covered in fragrant resin up past my bulging biceps :woohoo:

~star~crash~

picture.php