What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fiddynut's indoor jungle

H

hunter77

Good afternoon hunter77.
Greetings and welcome! I would highly recommend any of the Tony green gorilla bubble for its extreme level of frosty goodness and potency. I have found 2 winners from the 1 pack of seeds I got a couple years back. I'm growing the original bx1f1 but I think any of the newer versions are great as well. Give them a try and good luck!
:thank you:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
happening p'fan! hope you are having a great week
that sounds like a fun trip you have planned and a great way to celebrate your 9y anniversary; here to many more good time to come brother!
my buddy and i go way back and he used to smoke when we were younger
he dosnt smoke anymore but we are making some eatables this weekend and im hoping he will enjoy one with us one of these days
that sounds like a great lineup in the garden and im interested in how it goes, especially the sour grape and your glue cross
you have a great weekend too and enjoy those ribs my man!

Fiddynut

Greetings friends!

I hope everyone is finishing their weeks on a high note so to speak!

@Packerfan. Ribs sound like a great idea. When I hear ribs I think spare ribs as well, St. Louis style cut to be more precise. It's been too long since I made any and I'm going to fix that soon. I hope yours turn out great and your son gets to eat his fill of them.
It must feel great to get some plants in flower again. I hope this run is a good one and exceeds your expectations. You've had enough setbacks and deserve a nice run of good luck.
Octoberfest in the mountains sounds like a lot of fun brother. Have a great time and enjoy spending time with each other.

@pop_rocks. I'm going to be busy but in a fun way and I don't mind that a bit. The next couple weeks are going to fly by for sure.
It seems like there are a lot things that play into professional players injured status and the public never knows the real story. Maybe he wasn't happy with his old team and not as injured as he was letting on?
I would defenatly bring my A game to the nugget challenge. I might even grab a 20 pack and time myself just to see what my time would be like. Is a glass of water allowed?
Your plant is looking great. I love that natural shape with the spear like central cola. She looks like she is going to yeild nicley and it sounds like she is going to be some quality smoke. The loud smelling ones always seem to be potent.
I hope you have a nice visit with your buddy and a great weekend brother!

-TheShortTexan-

Getting to this party real late..

Fiddynutt that gorilla bubble looks legit. Do you know any of the history of the cobra lips genetics?

Love the autos pop rocks! I was like "oh cool those are some nice little outdoor plants" then i saw they were autos and MAN!! Autoflowers have come a long way..

Keep it up y'all! :joint:

-Tex

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
happening fellas! hope everyone is starting their weekend off on a good note
j.ramsey had mentioned he wanted to be traded and i think he wasnt going to risk any chance of injury to mess that up for him
he seems to be pretty happy about playing for the rams and i hope some of the veteran players can help keep him in line
/the guy can ball out for sure but he needs to prove he is a team guy
so we ended up pulling the obilisk last night and i cant wait to sample some of her buds
she was the largest of the bunch and the best smelling for sure
arid mentioned that she has some lebanese genetics in her and im really excited to run her smaller buds through some bags
like the other plants there wasnt really a lot of larf,; most of the buds looked like they will dry into golf ball/ ping pong ball sized nugs and there are a few nice fat tops as well
but nothing tells a story like pics

picture.php

View image in gallery

picture.php

View image in gallery

picture.php

View image in gallery

im really happy with how all the plants turned out this year
a great big thank you to aridbuds of afterthought autos for all his help and insight
i started them really late in the season and i doubt that i could have pulled down such nice plants growing traditional seeds
next year im definitely going to start planting earlier in the year and plan on growing a variety of plants, but you can bet im going to have a couple autos in the mix for sure
they were so easy to grow and both me and my friend really enjoyed the experience!

welcome aboard shorty'
thanks for the kind words my man
i totally know what you mean about how autos have come a long way since they were first introduced and im sure they are only going to get better from here
are you growing anything yourself right now?

packerfan79

Veteran
Getting to this party real late..

Fiddynutt that gorilla bubble looks legit. Do you know any of the history of the cobra lips genetics?

Love the autos pop rocks! I was like "oh cool those are some nice little outdoor plants" then i saw they were autos and MAN!! Autoflowers have come a long way..

Keep it up y'all! :joint:

-Tex

Hey Short Texan,

Welcome to the jungle. The cobralips is chem3 x Appalachia. It's a bodhi cross. I grew a couple. No keepers, but they were pretty good. I would take another crack some day.

-TheShortTexan-

I want some chemdawg genetics pretty bad. Never had it, never ran across it, heard all about it.. but the seeds i have started are all bagseed. Its fine for this grow though. Get the kinks worked out, upgrade the light along the way hopefully, stuff like that before i dish out the money for good genetics. Im trying to get away from ordering across the pond. But I have zero experience with any US seed banks. Would love to get my hands on some greenpoint, but thats another topic for another thread. Will get a link up here when there is something to see in the growroom!:watchplant:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
right on man, a pic of your grow would be cool
you never know what you will get from bag seed but its always fun to grow
kick ass brother! hope the plants you grow turn out better that the weed they came from

Fiddynut

Greetings friends!
I'm back after a few days of fun the southwest. While I was gone I visited the deserts and mountains of Nevada, Arizona and Utah. I had never been to that part of the country and I really enjoyed seeing the sights. I went to and hiked in Zion national park which was absolutely beautiful. I also climbed mountains and explored lava tubes and hiked on stuff that looked like the surface of Mars. It was a fast moving trip and there was a lot to do and see in a short time. I will get some pics and maybe a story or two together and post them up soon.

@TheShortTexan. Welcome to the jungle. Id ask about your grow and your methods but it looks like you got banned so unless you come back under a diffrent name I guess we've seen the last of you. What do you have to do to get banned here anyway?

@Pop_rocks. I've had a super busy few days and it's going to stay busy for the next week brother. I can't even put into words how beautiful the southwest part of the country that I visited was. But I'll post more about that and some pics soon. For now it's time to get back to normal life and get ready for the party this weekend.
That last plant of yours sure is a beauty. She has such nice structure and must be really strong to support that main cola without help. Those thin leaves make her look like she has plenty of sativa genes in her. I hope she smokes as good as she looks. I'd love to see some of the finished its when she is dry. I'd defenatly give those genetics another go!
I have to get back to work now but I hope all is well and it's almost the weekend allready so let's finish this week off and get to the fun!

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
happening f'nut
the desert south west is beautiful country
its been super dry and hot here in so cal the past few days, what were the temps where you were staying?
yeah the obilisk is a beauty and seemed to check just about every box for sure
great size and structure and she has this loud smell, there should be sample buds ready to smoke this weekend and im going to get her into some jars so i can hopefully smoke that nice fat top over thanksgiving
also, she grew really fast and im surprised at how well she turned out for being so late in teh season
i would love to see how she would have done during the so.cal summer with the longer days and more intense sun
/again, a big thanks to aridbud of afterthought autos for pointing me in the right direction
thats crazy about shorty getting banned but he must have run afoul of some rule
i wonder if they give you a warning first before bringing the ban hammer down
cant wait to see your pictures of the trip and hope you have a great week
the party sounds like its going to be off the hook and i hope everyone has a great time
if you can post up pics of that as well, especially the decorations your wife has made!
hope you are having a great week brother and are all set for a great halloween!

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
happening fellas! hope everyone is starting their weekend off on a good note
j.ramsey had mentioned he wanted to be traded and i think he wasnt going to risk any chance of injury to mess that up for him
he seems to be pretty happy about playing for the rams and i hope some of the veteran players can help keep him in line
/the guy can ball out for sure but he needs to prove he is a team guy
so we ended up pulling the obilisk last night and i cant wait to sample some of her buds
she was the largest of the bunch and the best smelling for sure
arid mentioned that she has some lebanese genetics in her and im really excited to run her smaller buds through some bags
like the other plants there wasnt really a lot of larf,; most of the buds looked like they will dry into golf ball/ ping pong ball sized nugs and there are a few nice fat tops as well
but nothing tells a story like pics

im really happy with how all the plants turned out this year
a great big thank you to aridbuds of afterthought autos for all his help and insight
i started them really late in the season and i doubt that i could have pulled down such nice plants growing traditional seeds
next year im definitely going to start planting earlier in the year and plan on growing a variety of plants, but you can bet im going to have a couple autos in the mix for sure
they were so easy to grow and both me and my friend really enjoyed the experience!

welcome aboard shorty'
thanks for the kind words my man
i totally know what you mean about how autos have come a long way since they were first introduced and im sure they are only going to get better from here
are you growing anything yourself right now?

Gorgeous, there, pop_rocks!! Oblesk turned out extremely well!! Enjoy!

Fiddynut

happening f'nut
the desert south west is beautiful country
its been super dry and hot here in so cal the past few days, what were the temps where you were staying?
yeah the obilisk is a beauty and seemed to check just about every box for sure
great size and structure and she has this loud smell, there should be sample buds ready to smoke this weekend and im going to get her into some jars so i can hopefully smoke that nice fat top over thanksgiving
also, she grew really fast and im surprised at how well she turned out for being so late in teh season
i would love to see how she would have done during the so.cal summer with the longer days and more intense sun
/again, a big thanks to aridbud of afterthought autos for pointing me in the right direction
thats crazy about shorty getting banned but he must have run afoul of some rule
i wonder if they give you a warning first before bringing the ban hammer down
cant wait to see your pictures of the trip and hope you have a great week
the party sounds like its going to be off the hook and i hope everyone has a great time
if you can post up pics of that as well, especially the decorations your wife has made!
hope you are having a great week brother and are all set for a great halloween!

Good afternoon pop_rocks.
Beautiful country indeed pop! I've spent time in the mountains of California, Colorado, Montana and wyoming and they are so diffrent than the mountains of south Utah and northern Arizona. At first they looked kind of ugly and lifeless to me because of the lack of trees that I'm use to seeing in the mountains but when I got back there and saw close up they are alive as well, just with diffrent forms of life. And all the volcanic stuff I saw was completely unique as well.
The weather was great where we were. It was warm during the day, except when we got above 8000 feet it was pretty chilly and very cold at night. We got around on motorcycles while we were there and had to put on and take off layers all the time while we were riding around. It was like 75 or 80 during the day where we were in st George. We rode to Las Vegas before dawn on our way out of town and it had to be in the high 30's low 40's in the desert.
I will go more into the trip and put pics up soon as well as pics of some of our Halloween decorations too. It might be a couple days because I'm in the middle of the busiest few days I've had in a long time.
I've got to run but I hope your having a great week and you have an awesome weekend brother!

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
thanks for the comment ba'
like fiddy said, your genetics made it all possible; you really hit it out of the park with this cross

that must have been a nice vacation and it sounds like you got to see a lot of great country
man, riding bikes in the high desert sounds like a lot of fun
it sounds like you got a lot of irons in the fire
is this around the time you guys are modding bikes to ride on ice yet? busy days at work are good and the time flies by
cant wait to hear about your halloween party and all the fun everyone has
hope you are having a great weekend too and kicking ass across the board!

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good afternoon AB.
Great job on those genetics man! I hope all is well for you and your family.

Thanks!! Always a work in progress.
You experience some awestruck landscape and spiritual oasis in UT/AZ. Glad to had a great time- Fall is awesome in the SW!

@Pop....can you show your Oblesk in the Auto Section here: Show your Autos Pics? It deserves more admiration! You did a great job on it!

Liking the Jacque Blanc...took it's time, but Boy, howdeee! Enjoying it, bringing her out of our vault and needs to go one more round t shorten grow time. Excellent White and Herer characteristics!

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
you bet brother, give me a day or two and i will get a post together
so far the sample buds are nice with a little tingle at the back of the nose
the mrs loves the way they smell but ive got them sealed up tight for now because of the crazy humidity we are having here in socal

hope your week is off to a great start my man!

Fiddynut

thanks for the comment ba'
like fiddy said, your genetics made it all possible; you really hit it out of the park with this cross

that must have been a nice vacation and it sounds like you got to see a lot of great country
man, riding bikes in the high desert sounds like a lot of fun
it sounds like you got a lot of irons in the fire
is this around the time you guys are modding bikes to ride on ice yet? busy days at work are good and the time flies by
cant wait to hear about your halloween party and all the fun everyone has
hope you are having a great weekend too and kicking ass across the board!

'Twas a great time and I hope to get back to explore that part of the country some more soon! There is so much to see out there and so little time. It would have been easy for us to get sidetracked and try to do too much and not spend enough time at any one thing. We were striking distance from the Grand Canyon but we would have spent a lot of time riding and in tourist traffic and not as much time hiking back and seeing the stuff that is off the beaten path.
Pics of the trip and the Halloween dolls soon brother I've just been non stop going. Had the party Saturday and there was a lot of things to do and cook to get ready. We've had the wife's sister as a house guest since I got back to town last week, she had a great time at the party. For the first time in many years it rained a lot during the party and that put a damper on things a bit. It was the kind of cold rainy night that makes people not even want to go out. We put up a pop up tent out back so we still had the bonfire but it was still pretty miserable out there so we all had to hang indoors. Sunday we went to visit the wife's other sister and husband and out for lunch and we got home just in time for the packer game. Yesterday we had a bunch more family over to the house to see the wife's sister before she leaves to go back to Alabama tonight. It's been a lot of entertaining for me. Now I've got today and tomorrow to get rested because TOOL is Thursday night and it's going to be a late night. I woke up to snow on our cars and on the grass this morning and we are supposed to get more this week. The forcast for Thursday night is rain then snow with a low of 27 degrees. It's way way too early for that. Thanksgiving is early for snow and Halloween is unthinkable but global warming has brought the opposite effect to the western grate lakes. T does no good to complain to Mother Nature so I'll just have to layer up the warm cloths and make the best of it!
It's a little early to get the ice riding bikes out but if the weather stays like this we might have ice a lot sooner than normal. This time of year it's steady at work and there is always something to do.
I hope your weekend was nice and you had a good time watching the games. Did you ever make any caramel?

Fiddynut

Thanks!! Always a work in progress.
You experience some awestruck landscape and spiritual oasis in UT/AZ. Glad to had a great time- Fall is awesome in the SW!

@Pop....can you show your Oblesk in the Auto Section here: Show your Autos Pics? It deserves more admiration! You did a great job on it!

Liking the Jacque Blanc...took it's time, but Boy, howdeee! Enjoying it, bringing her out of our vault and needs to go one more round t shorten grow time. Excellent White and Herer characteristics!
Good afternoon AB.
"Awestruck landscape and spiritual oasis" is a great way to describe it and I really can't wait to go back and see more.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
oh man fiddy, you are living life in big bites
sounds like its been non stop and a full house for a while and you are still going strong
hey man, no worries on the pics and you just keep enjoy each and every moment
i hope you enjoy you enjoy the tool the show and rock out for the both of us man
i am digging on their new album and they are still kicking ass like they used to so the show should be awesome
the weekend was great and i had fun watching the football this weekend
the rams got a win against the bengals (one of the worst teams in the seague) but hey, a w is a w
we did make the candy, but the mrs dident oil the pan we put it in and it turned intoa giant brown brick of thc goodness
we are going to have to reheat the mess and then portion it out into single servings but we had so much fun cooking caramel this weeknd and even if it wasnt like we were hoping for it was still a lot of fun; thanks for the idea brother, we will do better next time!

Fiddynut

oh man fiddy, you are living life in big bites
sounds like its been non stop and a full house for a while and you are still going strong
hey man, no worries on the pics and you just keep enjoy each and every moment
i hope you enjoy you enjoy the tool the show and rock out for the both of us man
i am digging on their new album and they are still kicking ass like they used to so the show should be awesome
the weekend was great and i had fun watching the football this weekend
the rams got a win against the bengals (one of the worst teams in the seague) but hey, a w is a w
we did make the candy, but the mrs dident oil the pan we put it in and it turned intoa giant brown brick of thc goodness
we are going to have to reheat the mess and then portion it out into single servings but we had so much fun cooking caramel this weeknd and even if it wasnt like we were hoping for it was still a lot of fun; thanks for the idea brother, we will do better next time!

Yep, it's been busy lately. It has been the fun kind of busy though and none of has been a chore. And all the normal work in the jungle (asking cuts, transplanting, ect.) have had to be done too. But the wife's sister headed home this morning and things should be a lot more normal, maybe even boring after all this action, around the house now.
I'm stoked for the TOOL show tomorrow! But the forecast keeps getting worse and I'm worried that it might cause issues for my bro and his buddy that we're going with. My bro works fro a company that does snow removal and his buddy owns a business that does snow removal and this shit weather might cause them to have to work the tomorrow or tomorrow night. There is the possibility that one or both of them might even have to miss the show due to work. And even if they don't have to work during the show they might have to work right after it which means no partying or shrooms for them. It just sucks for them that they would even have to worry about these possibilities this time of year. It NEVER snows like this in October. Fuck climate change or whatever is doing this!
I'm glad your Rams got the W on Sunday. I enjoyed watching the packer game even thought I was pretty tired by the end of it. I'm not sure how real the packers are this year but the record is great and I'm glad to see them winning.