What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pestilence

Growing 3 pestilence ladies popping them in 5 gal fabric pots in coco today. (Got the seeds yesterday)

Will hydrate coco in calimagic

Will feed girls calimagic first two weeks and then sparatically maybe once biweekly to once weekly tops

Will be vegging for six weeks (estimate)

First four weeks will be using Alaska Fish Ferts 5-1-1 then switching to flora series beginning week 5 of veg (estimate)

Rocking out with flora series through end of flower. I want to start with Alaska because I like the flavor it seems to give my ladies. I know you will come in and mock me and wonder why I don't go with flora from jump. This is why I normally tell you guys what I did with my ladies, vs. telling you what I'm going to do beforehand.

Also have three random regulars from Cannabeizein. Thinking about letting the wife handle those.

Using a 2 ft two tube t8 for veg. plus a single 2ft t5 which is already in closet, over top of a mother plant that I have in a bucket, who every time I take a cut from it dies :( I'm trying one more time, I have three cuts left, they have been alive for about 17 days counting today. if all of them die I'm flowering her. If one lives she stays.

Flowering with 600w led

Attachments

• IMG_0299.jpg
    IMG_0299.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
During this grow I will need help I want to take advantage of this defoliation technique which yield huge baby arm buds that I see on pics all the time. Fuck you all for never telling me to trim my kids either btw. Once I did it the first time it made so much since

But I have no experience trimming the fan leaves off of my kids in veg from seed to increase yield. I also want to top my kids and create life using the top of these plants. And then I want to flower the first plant while the clone is rooting, and when the clone is ready I want to top it, and repeat and repeat and repeat and make clones out of clones forever

View attachment 417480 First update. day 24 since sprout, 23 for p3

P1 and p2 the first two pictured, they have preflowers, esp p1!

My clone rooted too, I want to post Redtop but I decided she needs her own grow journal. I will post that after she is complete. I am expecting half a pound from her

My ladies here have been feed flora series since birth. I fibbed when I said I would use Alaska fish ferts. I talked myself out of that foolishness once I took one look at my sprout.

They appear abit stunted to be in day 23 and 24 that's my fault I had all three under one two foot tube it wasn't long enough to cover all three pots and the light was too far away. Now I have two2 ft t5s for veg and went and bought some chains to rehang and the lights are as close as possible to my kids now and over the last week I can tell that they love me now.

Last edited:
What I have been and will continue to be using

Floramicro
Floragro
Florabloom
Rapid start
Diamond nectar
Floraliscious
Florablend
Calimagic
ArmorSi

Sea Green

Photosynthesis Plus
Nourish-L

soopy

Veteran
I grew the Pestilence cut years ago, great smoke. Not the loudest flower, more of a subtle hashy funk, kinda like GSC without the "doughy" part. Killer high, super space-cadet weed, thousand-yard stare kind of high. I'd think these S1's will produce similar plants, the crosses I've made with it all are heavily Pest. dominant.

The mom is very stretchy, classic OG frame.

Best of luck, great choice!

I grew the Pestilence cut years ago, great smoke. Not the loudest flower, more of a subtle hashy funk, kinda like GSC without the "doughy" part. Killer high, super space-cadet weed, thousand-yard stare kind of high. I'd think these S1's will produce similar plants, the crosses I've made with it all are heavily Pest. dominant.

The mom is very stretchy, classic OG frame.

Best of luck, great choice!

Thank you very much for checking in hopefully I will not let you down with my grow

I decided to strip p1. I just couldn't help it. Posting pics starting with yesterday afternoon, pre-strip. Pic two post strip. Pic three is a pic from this morning. She appears to have recovered from being trimmed within a day. Today is day 32 from sprout for p1

Last edited:

PDX Dopesmoker

Those Cannabeizein seed are real kick ass material. Best seeds I've grown was out of one of their sample bags. I might be partial to them because I'm familiar with their farm, but I'm not about to grow shit seeds just because I'm friends with the breeders. 2/3 of my garden this summer is Cannabeizein seeds or crosses of Cannabeizein seeds.

Those Cannabeizein seed are real kick ass material. Best seeds I've grown was out of one of their sample bags. I might be partial to them because I'm familiar with their farm, but I'm not about to grow shit seeds just because I'm friends with the breeders. 2/3 of my garden this summer is Cannabeizein seeds or crosses of Cannabeizein seeds.

Damn! My wife fucked up two of them. My fault really, but she forgot all about them.

I saved the last one they were regs tho so I'm assuming that the last one is male as fuck but I will pop er in one day, probably after I flower p1. I will do another dwc run once my red top finishes I think I will throw the last bean in there.

So with p1 I've been watering everyday flora series 3/4 strength plus sea green plus a tad bit photo but I've eased off of that and decided on watering everyday with primordial rootamental plus sea green and calimagic. Please disregard the calimagic sparatically comment I made in the beginning remember, I'm a noob for crying out loud!

But it came back to me. Feed coco everyday, ten percent run off. Monster will ensue soon. Flush with plain water sporadically

Update pics. I got tired of that coco shit very quickly. Switched all three to bucket. That's her on the left in group pic, P1. She has been moved to her flowering res. Currently feeding flora micro 5 ml, flora bloom 10ml, calimagic 5 ml, armorsi 2.5ml per 3 gallons, sea green 2.5 ml per 3 gal, rootanentary 1.25 per 3 gal, terpinator 5ml. Wil veg for one week then repeat plus true blooms foliar

Last edited:
Thank you. Here's a better pic after its first day under led. I'm going to tie her until she fills out I figure every three or four days to trim and tie down a new arm I expect to veg for under two weeks and I expect her to be at least 32in wide she is around 15in wide now

Last edited:
Ok so you already know, surprise. P2 is under led as well

We'll be purchasing cloned this weekend. I tried to clone without one but I cannot clone

I will trim p1 nice and good and the preflowers down there are pretty skinny do you think they would be able to root for the most part? I will get the 16 site ezclone so I will be looking to clone as many as possible as soon as possible

Also I think my lighting has been my biggest issue with cuttings I tried a window but during parts of the day I would come home and my kids would be in direct sunlight. I also tried every other time with a t5 so I think this time I will try a new smaller light I will purchase either a t12 t8 or a small led strip which do you think would work best?

It took me a few days to get a good distance between the leds and the canopy I tried 15 in bleached my kids, move it up a few inches, still bleached them. I got the light over 24 inches above canopy now and they aren't burning anymore

The single shot red pic is p1 I was asking about her preflowers for cuttings I can take better pics

Last edited:
Day two of 12/12. Both are looking nice no issues other than slight light burn. These are supposed to be official seeds so I am expected them to finish around 7-9 weeks like the breeder says, illuminati. I'm guessing p2 is going to be closer to 9 weeks. She is definitely a sativa phenotype and a heavy eater. Once I fed her properly she became the tallest plant in the closet

Last edited:
Day 23 12/12

Noticed pistils for the first time yesterday on both kids

Feeding maxibloom, calimagic, armor si, florablend, diamond nectar, 1/2 liquid koolbloom, 1/2 tiger bloom, terpinator. Will probably add floranectar soon as well

Last edited:
Set my first clone table up. All three are on the table! Second table coming soon

Also, idk why I was looking at but pestilence flowering time is ten weeks so I got 6-7 weeks left.

Everything I came across the other day says either ten weeks or 70 days. I have no idea where I got the 7-9 weeks shit from but yea!

Last edited: