What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Spyderweb "single bladed leaf" pheno

JointOperation

if u veg that plant out more.. does it turn into more leaves or just singles..

I have that happen with some clones 1 blade or 3 blades until healthy then 5 and up .

canned abyss1

Veteran
if u veg that plant out more.. does it turn into more leaves or just singles..

I have that happen with some clones 1 blade or 3 blades until healthy then 5 and up .

It is an autoflowering plant it can't be vegged once it starts flowering. It has had single leaves since it sprouted.

canned abyss1

Veteran
picture.php
picture.php

Psyco G

My mutant trifoliate the one at bottom or top as my pics are always upside down

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 6

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
It has shown this trait since it sprouted, it is not due to being in flower or revegging or stress etc., every other seed of Spyderweb has the web trait except this one. This is an autoflowering variety so cloning isnt an option. These pictures show that it is this way all the way down to the base (cotyledons).
picture.php

I believe you! Very interesting plant.

Oh my god, you accidentally showed your real name in the picture! Do not answer the door if it knocks, sneak out of the window. Run Johns Manville, run!

FirstTracks

natural medicator
Veteran
hahaha ^

Plant's still holding some stealth with the single blade.
looking forward to see if it produces much.

canned abyss1

Veteran
I believe you! Very interesting plant.

Oh my god, you accidentally showed your real name in the picture! Do not answer the door if it knocks, sneak out of the window. Run Johns Manville, run!

Damn rosy found the secret underground John's mansville breeding facility, the gig is up guy's. Lab will self destruct in 10,9,8,7,6,.....

Latest posts

Latest posts