Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Soil > A Cannabis Growing Guide - All that you need to know to get started

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
A Cannabis Growing Guide - All that you need to know to get started Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-22-2009, 08:28 PM #11
Kodiak
Mad Scientist

Kodiak is a jewel in the roughKodiak is a jewel in the roughKodiak is a jewel in the roughKodiak is a jewel in the roughKodiak is a jewel in the roughKodiak is a jewel in the roughKodiak is a jewel in the roughKodiak is a jewel in the rough
Thanks, that SSH sure was a real beauty, a very Neville's Haze dominant pheno. I cloned and flowered that plant three times. The first time she got slightly pollinated by a DP Strawberry Cough hermie. Got some Super Strawberry Haze feminized seeds though so I guess I will give them a go sooner or later. Not too fond of feminized hybrids but since they are of my own make I'll have to see what they look like.

I plan to make crosses of everything that I have in the freezer first and then move on to my own hybrids.

I have a Kali Mist female growing right now and a Destroyer male stashed away so I can make my own Mist of Destruction seeds. Sweet.
Kodiak is offline Quote

Old 02-22-2009, 10:50 PM #12
Dödsknark
O.D.F

Dödsknark is just really niceDödsknark is just really niceDödsknark is just really niceDödsknark is just really niceDödsknark is just really niceDödsknark is just really niceDödsknark is just really niceDödsknark is just really niceDödsknark is just really nice
Really thorough work! Very helpful. Rep+
Dödsknark is offline Quote

Old 02-23-2009, 12:50 AM #13
Kodiak
Mad Scientist

Kodiak is a jewel in the roughKodiak is a jewel in the roughKodiak is a jewel in the roughKodiak is a jewel in the roughKodiak is a jewel in the roughKodiak is a jewel in the roughKodiak is a jewel in the roughKodiak is a jewel in the rough
Thanks.

I realized that some important information was missing from the guide so I updated it with pictures of preflowers, a grow room design and so on.

I think that I have now covered most of the things one would need to know when starting a grow.
Kodiak is offline Quote

Old 02-23-2009, 01:14 AM #14
jalajaslet
Fully compliant registered Michigan Medical Marihuana Program Patient/Caregiver

jalajaslet will become famous soon enoughjalajaslet will become famous soon enough
bump bump, passin on some rep...great post

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-23-2009, 02:08 AM #15
Sleepy

Sleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud of
great post!
Sleepy is offline Quote

Old 02-23-2009, 06:41 AM #16
KUSHEATER1
I Need Kush,Kush

KUSHEATER1 will become famous soon enoughKUSHEATER1 will become famous soon enoughKUSHEATER1 will become famous soon enough
helpful i'll say

Old 02-23-2009, 06:45 AM #17
guineapig

Location: In spite of my rage I am still just a rodent in a cage
guineapig has much to be proud ofguineapig has much to be proud ofguineapig has much to be proud ofguineapig has much to be proud ofguineapig has much to be proud ofguineapig has much to be proud ofguineapig has much to be proud ofguineapig has much to be proud ofguineapig has much to be proud ofguineapig has much to be proud ofguineapig has much to be proud of
Fantastic grow guide!!!!

Thanks for the valuable information.......all of ICmag will benefit from this glorious guide....

kind regards from guineapig
guineapig is offline Quote

Old 02-23-2009, 07:21 AM #18
HerbGlaze
Sierra Foothills

HerbGlaze is just really niceHerbGlaze is just really niceHerbGlaze is just really niceHerbGlaze is just really niceHerbGlaze is just really niceHerbGlaze is just really niceHerbGlaze is just really niceHerbGlaze is just really niceHerbGlaze is just really nice
For a member with 6 posts you sure have enlightened me!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoR0LrK11js
HerbGlaze is offline Quote

Old 02-23-2009, 09:34 AM #19
Kodiak
Mad Scientist

Thanks. The whole thing got started when I was going over some of my notes. I had some fifty points written down on various topics in no particular order and I wanted to sort them out. Once I did that I thought that I might as well post them here on the board as they could probably be of some use to other growers as well.

Those notes then evolved into this growing guide. One thing made me think of another and I just had to expand on it.

I do a lot of research and there is much to learn yet, also from other fields of horticulture. I apply anything that I stumble upon if I think that it will improve on the quality of the finished product or increase the harvest. Since the plant has been demonised in the public eye and the general consensus of the public is that it is nothing more than a drug, most research on cannabis is done by growers like you and me.

I also grow a bunch of other plants like chili, tobacco, food plants and herbs just for fun.

Nothing is as fun as growing cannabis though but growing chili comes pretty close.
Kodiak is offline Quote

Old 02-23-2009, 01:37 PM #20
drow
Banned

drow is on a distinguished road
great post
drow is offline Quote