What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What Are You Eating Right Now!!!

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Ok I guess this is a spinoff of the what are you smoking thread... hehe
Cos when i dont need to be in great shape, i am eating whatever i can think of...
So Let's hear about what you are all eating at the moment whatever time it is morning, noon or night... I dont care if its fast food something you made, Or something you brought home from a party, bbq or whatever... Lets also hear about your creations and or concoctions that you just thought of or have made or are going to make LMFAO... Maybe we can all try
some of these creations. If ya have a cool recipe post it. So anyhow Let's hear it What are you eating ladies and gentlemen.???peace...

ps: I just finished eating me a grilled tortilla buttered, with ham & pepper jack and some provolone cheese sliced up jalapenos some left over grilled chicken breast chopped up with some home made salsa... and some lays potato chips.. with a pomegranate tea...

sackO

Last edited:

whiterabbit9

Veteran
nothing

I brushed my teeth after eating half a beef shawarma and
some peach os

shawarma20sandiche.jpg

61WMB5QA3EL._SL500_AA280_.gif

and gonna go get myself a bottle of water to have next to my bed

116183-NAYAlarge.jpg

---

for supper I had

rice, slices of pork, carrots, celery and salad
wasn't bad

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
i went to this really fancy place called "Jacque" they are 24/7 and always got munchie food. got myself a "Yumbo Yacque" with cheese, only two bucks!!

sackoweed

Veteran
Cereal always does the trick.. we just bought some honey nut cherrios and raisin bran crunch.. peace..

sackO

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
you mean a yumbo yack with sheese.. lhahaha, peace..

sackO

lmao my boss at the dealership one time tells a coworker.."yo get dressed we going to this fancy french spot tonight, you gotta wear a suit" so they ride over to dinner and my boss just pulls into jack in the box "yea this is the spot its called JACQUE" hahahah man my coworker was like WTF MAN i got all pimped out!

sackoweed

Veteran
that's some funny shit. That would suck though all dressed upand looking fly for a yumbo yak with sheese and fries.. peace..

sackO

C

Cookie monster

Coffee n toast....it's far too early to be having the munchies.

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
SackO that sounds like some bomb shit!!!

up in the am thismorning
eggs over easy, salt, pepper, toast with butter
sometimes the simple things are so fucking good

alls im missing is a side of bacon and some OJ

mao my boss at the dealership one time tells a coworker.."yo get dressed we going to this fancy french spot tonight, you gotta wear a suit" so they ride over to dinner and my boss just pulls into jack in the box "yea this is the spot its called JACQUE" hahahah man my coworker was like WTF MAN i got all pimped out!
:laughing:

caljim

I'm on the edge. Of what I'm not sure.
Veteran
For breakfast I love me some yogurt and grape nuts with a couple pieces of candied ginger and some strong black coffee. great way to start the day:dance013: