What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Coco Tent Grow...600hps..plus cheap leds..

meltybubble

Following, intesteresting.
When in such spacsez, I always tended to insulated etc as more orher than not one the black n white was enought after as hygrometer suggested swestspots in many a room.
Intake etc, always but with minimal effort.
I cant express how simple tent growing looks, way handy for breeding projects.
It requires or can require more depending on the set up.
I am testing my own nutrient also at the moment controlled spaces, controlling temp humidity handy.
Bless

Last edited:
This was them yesterday...they are darker today and look great out of the tent..I have a few clones that are not happy...
My seeds look like shit I cant figure out why...thought maybe they need be transplanted tkilled 2 kept 6 they look happier hoping they dry out they had a great root system on them out them in one gallons...

All in all its going ok got a few things to work out

Attachments

• 20201226_193533.jpg
    20201226_193533.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 43
So I think I was starving the seeds...I've been feeding them more and there coming back also just got a mars ts600 to fill in the light on the side of the tent for clones

Everything looks good or getting better I've been using the 6/9 gh and last 2 feeds things are looking great... im doing more 5/8 calmag aumor si and rapid root recharge and things are looking good so I've gunna keep on this and see how it goes..

Flowering will starting for 3 of them in a few weeks when I get my other tent and 2 more carbon filters

So I have a carbon filter on each room and one in the room its self should keep the smell contained

Latest posts

Latest posts