What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

anti-huumanism

White Beard

I honestly don't have the time in my day to educate you on vaccines but I will highlight a few key points and if you care enough you will educate yourself.
Not enough hours in the day to be part of an honest civil conversation, but hammering your pet nails and insulting others? You’ve got the rest of your life to spend on that, apparently...

Just because you disagree with their view point doesn't make them wrong. Who the hell died and made you the moral authority on everything?
The same guy who died and left *YOU* in charge, maybe? Disagreeing with YOU doesn’t make someone wrong, your majesty....

This is very very true.
Just look at what happens here if you try to inform.
They attack from all sides, calling you every name in the book, in hope of silencing the message.
It is very real!
It is happening here today.
Check it out for yourself!
Happening IN. THIS. THREAD.

'Boogieman'

it's really frustrating (to say the least) to go down certain rabbit holes trying to argue sense into people

right now, in the u.s. at least, there seems to be a growing movement of anti-intellectuals that are screwing our species up.

i'm sure you know the types:
anti-critical thinking, anti-vaxxer, anti-science (like climate change deniiers)... pro-violence, pro-competition, anti-education types that would rather gather into churches to "pray away" unpleasantries like the virus rather than take a personal responsibility.

and they're armed to the teeth. it's scary.

we are setting ourselves back to the fucking middle ages.

Nothing wrong with competition, it's human nature to be competitive. I believe the climate is changing but I'm skeptical on how much Humans have to do with it. I accept I could be wrong but I won't trust any scientific studies that accept money from the government or other compromised entities. Nothing wrong with owning guns either, that's not pro violence it's pro self protection. Only major cities have problems with gun violence for the most part. I'm not religious but I won't down somebody for their beliefs either.

'Boogieman'

This is very very true.
Just look at what happens here if you try to inform.
They attack from all sides, calling you every name in the book, in hope of silencing the message.
It is very real!
It is happening here today.
Check it out for yourself!

Ever notice most of them live in the past?

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
Nothing wrong with owning guns either, that's not pro violence it's pro self protection. Only major cities have problems with gun violence for the most part. I'm not religious but I won't down somebody for their beliefs either.

i'm all about 2a, i think i was just coming out of the rabbit hole of fox news and other right wing network youtube videos, seeing the comments section where quite a few people expressed their desire to use their guns to murder the people they disagree with. that's scary af.

i'm luicky to be living in a pretty liberal area, as i am a very vocal person, and i am an atheist, and there are places in the u.s. where it is not safe to be an openly a-theistic person.

shaggyballs

Veteran
i'm all about 2a, i think i was just coming out of the rabbit hole of fox news and other right wing network youtube videos, seeing the comments section where quite a few people expressed their desire to use their guns to murder the people they disagree with. that's scary af.

People are pretty scary in general.
Folks act much different behind a keyboard than In real life.
Your statement makes a good case for all to have guns.
If only one person/group has a gun and the other does not.
Well you see where this is going.....

i'm luicky to be living in a pretty liberal area, as i am a very vocal person, and i am an atheist, and there are places in the u.s. where it is not safe to be an openly a-theistic person.

Remember there are places where one's beliefs will get you killed all over this world.
Not to make light of it at all.
It is not right to be hated for what you think.
But you are not unique in that sense.

'Boogieman'

The people who comment on those are extremists to their political party but far from the norm. I live in a red state and trust me we have plenty of those on the left who openly voice their opinions without retribution.

T

Teddybrae

Boy Oh Boy! You guys really like to get into each other!

For me it seems true that "Life is Change". I saw the Hippie era and so fervently hoped that Humanism was on the ascendant. But gradually that era faded away and we (yes, it's our fault too) have looked for simpler solutions as world population has grown and we squabble between ourselves for the resources that remain.

For most of us thinking is difficult. I don't like to do it. Some of us, perhaps most of us, don't even realise we can think for ourselves. We become collections of other peoples' ideas ... but that's not my point.

Rather, when issues become complicated ... when issues impact more on our daily lives than we are used to ... we immediately (try to) think of a simple solution. And when there ain't none we usually don't think for ourselves, instead we cling to a Leader.

So I 'm saying the situation this thread addresses is a consequence of the failure of vigilance. Remember that saying about freedom resting on vigilance? Well we have failed. And we've got what we've got.

Unfortunate? Worth worrying about? No, it's CHANGE and it will CHANGE back again.

Last edited:

H G Griffin

we squabble between ourselves for the resources that remain.

That lie is our biggest problem.(not you teddy, but that concept)

This planet has plenty of resources to support the population. The distribution of wealth is the issue. We peasants fight over the scraps because we are taught we have no right to the banquet. Fuck that.

Satyros

it's really frustrating (to say the least) to go down certain rabbit holes trying to argue sense into people

...and they're armed to the teeth. it's scary.

So far, I have never really found anybody who would accept a different point of view and say oh I was wrong or oh I changed my mind. It may happen, but, it is so rare, it is hardly worth the words.

I am probably the same, even if I do not have a "mass marketed brain", I doubt there is much that anyone is going to say that would alter my thinking process. And, I happen to be heavily armed.

Generally, nothing the American public believes, is real--CIA mission accomplished. In a few different places, it is not so bad, in many others, far worse. For instance, here, there is no shortage of opportunity for a homosexual to be verbally harassed by religious groups; elsewhere, they just chop you to pieces.

Those who are open-minded about possibly making different decisions are more likely to go start asking questions on their own; I do not find it starts by being confronted by "opposite or shocking information" presented to them.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
go read Georgia Guidestones if you'd like to learn more about antihumanism.
thank God for guns.
we will not go quietly into that night.
...perhaps Gates' vaccines mandated by ignorance will inoculate against the violent ones/sarc.
that puke wants fewer people to survive.

he ain't the only one either. there are many elitists who proselytise eugenics...i doubt any one of them are religious in any good way.

picture.php

shaggyballs

Veteran
go read Georgia Guidestones if you'd like to learn more about antihumanism.
thank God for guns.
we will not go quietly into that night.
...perhaps Gates' vaccines mandated by ignorance will inoculate against the violent ones/sarc.
that puke wants fewer people to survive.

he ain't the only one either. there are many elitists who proselytise eugenics...i doubt any one of them are religious in any good way.
Population control proof written in stone for all with eyes open to see.
https://steemitimages.com/640x0/htt...KUY/georgia-guidestones-top-commandments.jpeg

W5LtFUPm6g774G2LPx8CTVHrbGQ778Sw45DBMcdCgftU8QJuqeykZFk2YEi2HUEvDq1BAvzt51Lg5AhintxxfFXXsej2rP2sWHN4T22VUhrctSpxkoGxC8qdHbTEnfQTnAcEe2hj9kgkRwY2XWicSYEUyoyQ2

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
anyone see the coward terrorist in new mexico attack people and run like a beyotch?

bout to get his ass whooped and the coward shoots into the crowd.

not just radical militant islamic terrorism we gotta worry about, reactionary militant right- wing terrorism is on the rise

h.h.

Veteran
Nothing wrong with competition, it's human nature to be competitive. I believe the climate is changing but I'm skeptical on how much Humans have to do with it. I accept I could be wrong but I won't trust any scientific studies that accept money from the government or other compromised entities. Nothing wrong with owning guns either, that's not pro violence it's pro self protection. Only major cities have problems with gun violence for the most part. I'm not religious but I won't down somebody for their beliefs either.

Yet you believe the deniers that take corporate money.

Funny. I never needed a gun for self protection. Made it 63 years without one. Are you really that scared?

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
if we're going tit-for-tat on who is a bigger asshole, what about ted bundy?

kept up second life type shit, had a kid i think... all the while killing who knows how many women

the nastiest thing is he would fuck their dead bodies until they were too rotten... then go back to his gf wife whatever.

he had a following up until he died; his mom thought he was the fucking second coming of jeebus or some shit, really creepy that story.

Latest posts

Latest posts