What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Florida Growers Thread: Reloaded-ed

B

blue_tick

thanks old toker,

i have them back up but a lot of bottoms was on the ground and sand covered but all in all they will be fine. i had to adjust things you might say.

on a side note here are the new lotus bomb seeds i was working on and low and behold they made it. so that makes sour d x sour d and lotus x cherry bomb so far. the rest are looking good to

picture.php

peace

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
man we had a storm come thru last night that had water running into my overhead microwave. this storm was worse than the tropical storm that came thru with all the hype. wrecked the plants so i will be spending time to net them back up

peace

No storm damage but enough rain that pretty much everything outside except the ACE sativas are a total loss. Stuff has rot like I've never seen and I'm just not messing with the popcorn.

Good thing it's a long winter, gonna go get my beans tomorrow and crack something else. Sucks to lose all that work I did this summer but that's the way it goes.

Glad to hear you got your girls fixed up flboy.

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
No storm damage but enough rain that pretty much everything outside except the ACE sativas are a total loss. Stuff has rot like I've never seen and I'm just not messing with the popcorn.

Good thing it's a long winter, gonna go get my beans tomorrow and crack something else. Sucks to lose all that work I did this summer but that's the way it goes.

That majorly sucks dude :(

B

blue_tick

sorry to hear about the mold man. it sucks to get to that point with all the work put in and then lose it . i lost a little of the sour and lotus but nothing extreme maybe a 1/4 to 1/2 zip on each. they were showing some amber when scoped so i just took them out. killer purps is holding up good a long with the kali , chem and cherry and the cherry is starting to tighten up which it surprises me how tight it's getting

on another note i have 27 in cups now for the 12/12 from seed winter run so well see how that goes

peace

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
For those that didn't hear, I had court today. $25 fine!!!! That's all I got!! Fucking Christmas in September!

Mr. Miyagi

I remember many moons ago, I had a run in with leo about smoking after my po said I was off probation... he came back 2 months later, said the paperwork wasn't final and i needed to do a immediate drug test...of course I failed lol.
But i got violated, spent the weekend in jail, had to bond out, and reappear 3weeks later, 3 weeks b4 my original release date mind you. Got in front of the judge, I told her the truth, she laughed... my punk ass po didn't even show up to court... case dismissed. What REALLY freaked me out, was when they came to get me, I had a 1/2 lb on the coffee table, and a stack of CW mags (talk about moving shit quickly!!) but had JUST installed my new carbon filter in the grow room... which was right by the front door.....

ahhh good times lol

B

blue_tick

no brother i did it on a few lower branches in a controlled kinda way. needed more. don't want to run out of these and put some pollen on a few other things to boot

peace

B

blue_tick

DT
she is a fertile myrtle for sure. i was wanting some new stock of her but damn. need to offer some of these up in the near future cause i won't need all of them

peace