What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Android TV Box (Xbmc/Kodi) Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

ganjygav

I got it wrong, it was roman after all it was a rare silver 6 pence coin from 1575 Elizabeth the 1st reign. Rare because it was almost complete and most that are found are incomplete.
This is the picture of the actual coin she found. It was national news lol.
picture.php

Meraxes

Veteran
I got it wrong, it was roman after all it was a rare silver 6 pence coin from 1575 Elizabeth the 1st reign. Rare because it was almost complete and most that are found are incomplete.
This is the picture of the actual coin she found. It was national news lol.
View Image

Nope, I'm pretty happy just to see a Tudor coin lol...:tiphat:

G

ganjygav

I just updated my kodi on the firestick to Jarvis 16 and Phoenix updated at sametime. There's new stuff on there including a sports section,movies and live tv. Looks like Phoenix is back on top form.

Meraxes

Veteran
yeah Jarvis has the auto-update addition. There's still some things you need zips to update. Daredevil's back, if I can get away from the basketball lol...

Meraxes

Veteran
Whats best add on for live AMC?
PM me if not best to post it publicly.

Live mix or you can download mobdro app. Uk turks might have it also. If you just want want series from AMC, SALTS or Exodus is updated/scraped daily. If an episode airs on say Sunday, it's available on Monday usually in HD.

G

ganjygav

Yeah I have lived mix now. The dude who does my build added to live tv section in his update this weekend. He also added a sports section finally and he put ump in the movies section removing 9movies because it wasn't running anymore. My firestick is even more awesome now.

Meraxes

Veteran
Yeah I have lived mix now. The dude who does my build added to live tv section in his update this weekend. He also added a sports section finally and he put ump in the movies section removing 9movies because it wasn't running anymore. My firestick is even more awesome now.

Hey can you click on Live Mix addon information and tell me what version you have?

You getting buffering with hd channels? Mine says 1.0.2

G

ganjygav

Just watching walking dead and I will have a look dude.
I ain't had no buffering while using it but last night it didn't work at all.

Bmac1

Veteran
I haven't had much luck with mobdro but it has to be installed outside of kodi. Every time I click on something it's like it tunes into a channel with things playing. I like to choose what I watch but maybe I just don't have it figured out yet. I've also not seen anything high def in what I have tried.

Last night while watching Narcos, I ran into buffering a few times. Even after clearing the cache. I'm also running zero cache so why does my cache keep filling up? I think k I need to figure out how to delete add on too.

G

ganjygav

Hey can you click on Live Mix addon information and tell me what version you have?

You getting buffering with hd channels? Mine says 1.0.2

I have the same version 1.0.2 .
Funny thing is I have no hd channels listed in it. Not even the USA tv channels have any.

Status
Not open for further replies.