What's new

LVPK And Reclining Buddha RDWC

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
:wave: Hey everyone its been a while since i had a thread so i thought i would start up a new one with my new room that im starting up. :jump:

Its been a long time coming and ive been super busy... Had a newborn and finished a grow and setup up a whole new grow all in the same 2-3 weeks.... Needless to say i am tired but its all been worth it....

Enough with the boring crap lets bring on some stats...

Room
- 6000 watts
- 6 8" ocho XXL's
- Phresh Filter on a 10" vortex fan
- 10" vortex fan for air cooling 8"lights
- 12k btu portable a/c
- 2 wall mounted fans
- 3 20# co2 tanks (need to upgrade to propane generators)
- Co2 ppm monitor
- 24 Buckets
- 2 1/4 HP Chillers
- 2 Reservoirs
- 2 1740 GPH Commercial Air Pump
- Merlin Commercial RO System (720gallons a day)
- 95 gallon main rez
- 2 45 gallon top off rez's to each system

Well them are all the details i can think off.... I have 2 12 bucket RDWC systems setup each with its own Chiller, top of rez and strain so i can individually run two mono crops in the same room. Each is under its own 3k of lights and there a gap in the middle for random coco pots of my liking....

Here is the empty room getting setup

picture.php

Chiller, Rez, Top off Rez and air pump
picture.php

picture.php

Main Rez, Merlin, Nutes

picture.php

LVPK's about to go into buckets

picture.php

Buddha Vegging waiting for buckets

picture.php

LVPK First Put in Buckets

picture.php

picture.php

This was 8 days later

picture.php

picture.php

Reclining Buddha had some PH prblems but bouncing back much smaller lol
picture.php

Random LVPK Shots
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Ill do what i can to keep this thread updated. These LVPK's and Buddha will be vegging in these buckets until the buddha's get bigger.... The LVPK will be stupid big when they get flipped, hopefully that doesnt screw me in the end... Enjoy.

Work2much

Very nice home built RDWC Poop. God the growth rate of RDWC kicks ass when done right huh?

Nice genetics of course. I had LVPK but got nailed by root aphids bad, they seemed to like the LVPK best sadly so I wasn't able to beat them in time to save her. I never did get to smoke her after being done right.

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
Very nice home built RDWC Poop. God the growth rate of RDWC kicks ass when done right huh?

Nice genetics of course. I had LVPK but got nailed by root aphids bad, they seemed to like the LVPK best sadly so I wasn't able to beat them in time to save her. I never did get to smoke her after being done right.

Thanks alot man... yea its insane the growth rate on those buckets i was truly amazed myself...

as for the LVPK lol she came with root aphids when i got her too... thats pretty funny.. just used some bayer complete insecticide wiped out the aphids in one shot....

C

csedge

Nice, healthy, and clean.... Good to see everything worked out good bro.

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
Thanks for everyone taking a look and sitting down hopefully itll be a great show... these LVPKS are gonna be freaking monsters.... Im waiting to get my MH bulbs in freaking christmas lol... im vegging under HPS... grrr... going to grab bulbs tomorrow... Stay tuned its gonna be a fun ride!!!

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Thanks for everyone taking a look and sitting down hopefully itll be a great show... these LVPKS are gonna be freaking monsters.... Im waiting to get my MH bulbs in freaking christmas lol... im vegging under HPS... grrr... going to grab bulbs tomorrow... Stay tuned its gonna be a fun ride!!!

Did someone say monster PK, that sounds like a show I want to see!

:joint:

I

idoreallytry

nice PTB,,,tagged,,, i got ya motivated off ur strike huh?,,,peace

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
phatty ido hydro thanks for stopping in... ive been wanting to make a thread for a minute but my last grow went crappy so thank god i didnt have a thread lol that would have been embarrassing.... -=P But the grandparents came down for a couple days so i can sleep and have some extra time to get some shit done... including starting this thread... -=]

Frozenguy

Veteran
Damn that is looking sick! Really making me miss growing hydro, and growing big. Really great setup man.. That growth on the LVPK is just insane lol.. Also very lush and green :smokeit:

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
poOpT
Howzit brother..?? I was waiting on ya to get started up again... Nice setup almost as much wattage as me with my BIG ass 250hps.. :D lmfao!!! gurls look healthy and loved.. bbl to peep the progress peace n pufs..

sacKO

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
Sacko thanks for stopping in brother theyll be flipped in a week or two and thats when the real magic will begin

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hell yeah poopy! The lvpk is filling out nice! Don't worry about the buddha, she is going to blow the fug up in stretch bro. Shits looking good man, keep us updated I wanna front row seat for this!

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
hell yeah poopy! The lvpk is filling out nice! Don't worry about the buddha, she is going to blow the fug up in stretch bro. Shits looking good man, keep us updated I wanna front row seat for this!

The updates will come when they got something to look at... im excited about this room though... im sick of having 3-4 months in between harvests..... This should change shit around alittle and get things flowing on a nice perpetual... every month ill have 12 rdwc buckets coming down with random coco pots coming down when ever they are ready.....

lokes

~Pollinator~
Veteran
Wow, PTB, I bet your tired. I just finished my new room, which was a bitch, and it didn't require half the work you put in for that system.
Hats off to yah Bro, pulling up a chair for this one.

L

liquidmaco

subbed ptb. those buckets are screaming, and im far from tired of watching lvpk blow the doors off grows. congrats on your newborn bro, heres to us making a better world for them all!