What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Making a profit

papadank420

Not at all. My close friends sell me a quarter bag for $90.00 US and I'm sure it's not near as good as what you gave him. IF you can find that quality here it's $125.00 a quarter and I don't care who you are.
PAPA

G

papadank420 said:
Not at all. My close friends sell me a quarter bag for $90.00 US and I'm sure it's not near as good as what you gave him. IF you can find that quality here it's $125.00 a quarter and I don't care who you are.
PAPA
:fsu: I don't mess with quarters, dimes or nickles. Nor grams. Half and up. So, you must get a Oz for $300 U.S.? But is it couch weed? :wave:

peace

G

Bucket Boy said:
I concur with your statement.

They are attached very nicely..
Makes good :yummy: :yummy: :yummy:
I'm addicted to sucking Nipples. (oYo) :yummy: :yummy: :wave: :wave: :lurk:

Last edited:
G

It aint too hard to get headstash around most parts, if you have been around a while and ur not some kid. 100 a half for white rhino i would consider a favor.

G

100.00 to 125.00 1/4 for anything that comes outta my buddies OP. no matter how much ya want either. 400 to 500 a zip, sells out in days.

CBF

G

CBF said:
100.00 to 125.00 1/4 for anything that comes outta my buddies OP. no matter how much ya want either. 400 to 500 a zip, sells out in days.

CBF
I know what you mean. I could have sold all mine to one person. But, then I would have to buy it. So, I sell a little and smoke a lot. :chin:

anonymouse

if i ever start to grow, i don't think i will sell.. just keep it all to myself and brick some so i can take it to the friends house so they don't know.

nukn futz

I wouldnt mess around with selling little bits and pieces to a bunch of people, if you wanna sell it find somebody to take it all at once or at most 2 or 3 people.

also dont be greedy, i`m not saying dont grow or looking down on you cause I get rid of alot of smoke when I harvest but I also give alot away to people who need it and cant afford it. growing should be a labor of love not a business.

G

Big Bust

Big Bust

Chicago Police busted several homes with large amonts of MJ and coke. EST. at $18,000,000. Also Hand guns and cash. :badday: :badday: :badday:

G

money!!!

money!!!

shi@ get that money. my bullsh@t nlights gets me .7 $20 for 700 and once.
so get what's it's worth.i know hes your freind but fu@k that at least pay for your seeds. :joint: :joint: :2cents: I forgot iam in ny ny....

Last edited:
G

I'm not down with that brasil. As long as big $$$$$ are attached it will be harder to get it legalized. But maybe you don't want that. I'm glad you aren't my connection.

G

jars are the way to go for smokeability/taste/looks. Bags f' everything up. Thats why good bud you buy from dealers is often times not as pretty and smelly as it once was. Im sure that bud your growing is better than what im smokin, but my homie makes sure it dosent get all smushed, eventho he likes bags.

newbgrow

I disagree with WeedWrapper. It will only get legalized IF money's in it. Money creates motivation :). But if it were me, I'd say sell some smoke some. People say growing weed is free. Thats not so true. Think about the soil, nutes, electricity bill*, all the lighting equipment, ducts, etc. could cost up to thousands. Plus, time is money and any time you spent in it counts. Granted it's totally worth it and would cost you much more to buy it from sketchy dealers.

But it isnt greedy in my book to make back a few bills, unless you're selling an ounce for 700 like brasil. lol

G

Gypsy Nirvana said:
....I have seen people in Japan pay 100 bux for a 'nice' melon........

......and 500 bux for a not so big tuna.....

....where ever you are.......basically the price is what somebody wants to pay for it......

......if you can grow your own melons.........and fish for your own tuna then I guess that you are set.....

dang eachday i stumble around these fourms and everytime gypsy posts something its usually something very cleaver just never surprises me anymore gypsy is the man.