What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Triangle Cheesedog x OG Chem!!

Bobbo4200

Veteran
So I purchased a digital timer a few months ago for my tents. I was in the room with the tents, and I noticed the light on in the dark period! I went in, did what I thought fixed the timer a couple times to no avail. So I pulled the digital timer out, put my manual timer back in and tried the digi timer on a shop vac after resetting it... The timer is stuck totally on without a timed "on" option available. Needless to say this is my fault, but I have noticed one or two seeds in my pot every once in a bit. I chopped my Tri Cheedog x OG Chem Wednesday and saw a couple unfortunately. It's all good though, gonna be some killer killer coming. Ah well, shit happens...

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Wow!, she's dank as all heck! Rock hard cheesy, chemmy nugs!

I have the next one going a couple weeks in flower in a 2.5g Hempy Bucket, I'm gonna clean the underbrush up-and take a bunch of cuts of her in the next few days.

Getting a cheesy, chemmy taste-real potent too.

Sorry bout no pic's, but my hand is still F-ed up. I hope to get back to pic taking soon.

ForTheLove

Veteran
Always enjoyed your CSG grow shows & feed back Bobbo420.

And looks as good as always cheesy, chemmy......Ummm!

Great wk bro - PLR&£

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Thanks HighBury! She was stunning!

On my next round wit her, a few weeks in flower. These new seeds from OJD seem to stack buds quick, already lil' budlet's and she will only be 3 weeks tomorrow.

Thanks for lookin' in guy's!

Bobbo4200

Veteran
A few pics of one of the two Triangle Cheesedog x OG Chem I'm gonna take out of the flower tent tonight.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey bro
Looking real nice

She makes some real nice hash this strain , very greasy

Peace

Last edited:

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Hey OJD,
Thanks for stopping in. This is a great strain for sure. The Cheese in her makes her a loud one.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Here is one of the next two going in flower, this one was at 5.25 week's when I took this pic the other day.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
amazing looking as always bro
new testers in
let me know if you need any new stuff to play with

peace

Latest posts

Latest posts