What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Guerilla Underground Thread

~star~crash~

my plants are fully flowering and look good ...there is a LOT of fade going on w/ the fan leaves ...the plants are sucking nutes from the fan leaves and it's hard to keep up w/the nute requirements...how long to you peeps continue to feed before harvest??? i'm doing it by what the plant looks like...i'm talking about plants in the ground that have 6 weeks till harvest...peace

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
my plants are fully flowering and look good ...there is a LOT of fade going on w/ the fan leaves ...the plants are sucking nutes from the fan leaves and it's hard to keep up w/the nute requirements...how long to you peeps continue to feed before harvest??? i'm doing it by what the plant looks like...i'm talking about plants in the ground that have 6 weeks till harvest...peace[/9QUOTE]

Increase your nutrient feedings a bit. Make sure you are still giving some nitrogen from early to mid flower. Throw in some epsom salts.

I had some plants yellowing a couple days ago from the bottom up, classic sign of nitrogen deficiency, upped my nutes/feeding by almost half of what I was giving them, then did a walk through and foilar feed, fed all plants with a full dose of seaweed juice, epsom salts and tgrew in a small dose of high nitrogen earth juice grow sea blast and today they were green again and reaching for the sun with all they had.

:tiphat:

Hoypare.

picture.php

View image in gallery

therevverend

Veteran
Wasps are predatory, eat insects, leafhoppers, aphids, thrips and the like. And they are a deterrent to rippers..

Hoypare.

Hell yeah Hoypare!

Lookin' good my friend! Could you tell me what nutes you are using and your feeding schedule as well? Just curious. Those girls look stunning! How much for a lap dance??? Haha

Just pelleted chicken manure,FBB and SOP once they started flowering mate,really easy to grow very easy to be honest :tiphat:

MountainBudz

Just pelleted chicken manure,FBB and SOP once they started flowering mate,really easy to grow very easy to be honest :tiphat:

Fbb is "fox farm big bloom" I suppose? And SOP is? Sorry bro just not familiar with those abbreviations... But I bet when you correct me i'll be like wtf, I knew that! Haha

MountainBudz

I know the pain Hoypare, I do this strictly for a living and I have no second job. I work Monday thru Sunday, alone, no partners, no team, only I and me and my dog. I love it when I hear people comment about how us weed growers are lazy and don't do shit for a living. Makes me say, do you even know what work is? Lol. Labor intensive yes, but not only that, it is very dangerous to not only our health as I have contracted Lyme disease by doing this, encountered countless rattler's and copper heads but also LEO poses a huge danger.

We risk our lives for this shit. But I would not give it up for nothing and I know it is a very honest living.

B

Bobby SixKiller

50n

Andromeda x Guerilla Gold

picture.php

picture.php

Hindu Kush x auto White Master

picture.php

:biggrin:

MountainBudz

Hey everybody, how is everything going in the gardens this month?

Been a while since I have really posted much about anything and I assume along with everyone else that we are all very busy this time of the year. This is the most exciting time of year for the guerilla and quiet possibly the hardest as well unfortunately.

I have had a few problems myself over this last month. Had vegged some girls indoor in 1 gal containers for around a month and a half. After transplanting to 10 gallon grow bags outdoors, had a few that tended to go straight into flower without the possibility of the root system establishing itself due to the shift of focus from veg straight to flower which in return is gonna give me some shitty yield in the end. But however, the good news is that I only threw out 10 plants out of 60 so far just as a test to see how they performed. So I have changed the game up a little bit.

Instead of going straight from 1gal to 10gal, I have since put the 1 gals in 3 gal bags to continue vegging and building the root system. They will go into 10 gallon from 3 gallon tonight/tomorrow and CONTINUE vegging indoor until the root system is completely established in the 10 gallon bags before I even consider throwing them outside to bloom. This will give me the results I am looking for, just kind of hurting on room to veg so many plants indoor in such large containers. I estimate within a couple of weeks that all plants will be ready to go from 10 gallon bags under 20/4 hr lighting to the outdoor light schedule to finish them off.

Next year I plan on not starting so late and have then out and vegging in 20 and 40 gallon grow bags and the roots established outside by mid June. I have had a problem the last couple years with organization, that needs to be addressed promptly.

I'm hoping to still pull 10lbs plus this year. I still have plenty of girls that are in the ground and have been since early spring, they will help me obtain my goals since they are much larger plants.

One thing I have picked up and learned for those interested in planting late in the year, is when vegging indoor before transplanting to the outdoors make sure and try your best NOT to wait too far into flowering till you throw them out UNLESS you have your plants root system and veg goals fully established and in tact, make sure it is the size you want it before putting outside. It would help to throw them out a couple of weeks before flowering starts as well. One more thing I will say is during your transplant from indoor to outdoor do not go easy on the nutes when you water them in. Give them a hefty dose (if you are using chem ferts take it a little easier) of fertilizer to jump start them as much as possible because that one feeding is very crucial because they need all they can get before transitioning into flower quickly.

Well... sorry for the long rant folks, I hope the thread picks back up.

How about we all throw out some photos of the garden and girls? I will try and have some photos by this weekend up and going.

Hope everyone is having a hell of a year out their and yes I mean that in a good way!

master kusher

I threw a hand full of "flower tone" and most are nearing the end, and will probably be harvested at the end of september surprisingly.

iwade4fish

newbie here,put my heavy indica clones from last year out in late may, along with new grand daddy purp seedlings of same size.. PA, fyi. indica is almost done, GDP is just now starting to powder up, and the stretch was CRAZY. 3-4x. will finish before frost im sure.
ill try the flower in late winter/transplant method next year.
go guerrilla

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
How about we all throw out some photos of the garden and girls? I will try and have some photos by this weekend up and going.

Hope everyone is having a hell of a year out their and yes I mean that in a good way!

The stretch has been over for a few weeks, and the girls' flowers are fattening up nicely.

I had very few problems with bugs his year. I think attracting birds, with a bird feeder and seed helped with that problem.

The hideout is starting to stink up nicely and although one of the lady's may be ready to chop in 2 weeks,
the others have about 4 more weeks to go..

Attachments

• sept. 2.jpg
    sept. 2.jpg
    250.4 KB · Views: 15

Latest posts

Latest posts