What's new

Young Woman Busted for Pot Gets Killed Acting as Police Informant

Word... At the end of the day she was a fucking snitch and she chose to work with law enforcement. She could have gotten a couple years probation but instead she chose to try to ruin someone elses life instead.

Wow, don't think I've ever been embarassed to be a grower before... Really? Dude runs crack and your on HIS side? I feel a lot worse for an obviously naive young girl than some fucking crack dealing murderer... Are you trying to compare selling crack to selling herb? Oh yeah, I forgot, cocaine is a non-addictive, harmless substance just like marijuana... How dare she rat on some upstanding crack salesman.. What a fucking joke.. Hint: if you want to put herb in a good light, don't defend hard drug pushers who deal it... I thought thats what we wanted to get away from? Grow your own medicine right? Or are you in it just for profit?

I could give two shits about the cartel's product... If you sell coke, meth or smack for a living and make a profit by killing others, I hope you get worse than busted... Excuse me for not wanting to be part of your libertarian experiment or sympathizing with murderers...

Heres an idea: DONT SELL TO LITTLE KIDS!!! THEY ARE EASILY INTIMIDATED BY LEO!!! Wow what a concept....

Im surprised at some of these deuschebags in here... You're so wrapped up in trying to play Scarface youve completely lost sight of right and wrong...

"word"? Who are you? Randy Jackson? Fuckin dork...

denmaster

NOWHERE in the article does it say(or could it say) that she went through with it. I've had friends in same position that "agreed" to "help" po-po but either led them to a bullshit address and played dumb or gave verbal/non-verbal gestures to the people to let them know to get the fuck out without tipping off the idiot pigs. These people could have been tweaking at the time she rolled in and maybe didn't understand what she was telling them (if this possibly was the case)...unlikely yes, but WE DON'T KNOW AND IT'S NOT ANYWHERE IN PRINT - WE WEREN'T THERE so calling her down either way is shit...LEO's should not be allowed to do this for the simple fact - THEY MADE HER ACT LIKE A DEALER FOR THE "CRIME" OF BEING A CUSTOMER - IF IT'S ILLEGAL, IT'S ILLEGAL -THEY ARE THE INSTIGATORS (think of it no different then some coke head dealer getting a minor to do his drops - the minor has little experience and no vested interest)... the piece of shit here is the LEO and the interesting ways they are ALLOWED TO BREAK THE VERY LAWS THEY SUPPOSEDLY ARE ENFORCING.....leave the woman alone...I hate fucking rats too, but I don't go around loosely labelling people that without ALL THE FACTS - THAT SHIT WILL GET YOU KILLED JUST AS QUICK...you want to act self righteous? Organize and go after the laws that allow the popo to do this in the first place. Do we send nuclear bombs strapped to american backs into the streets to help find other nuclear weapons?! EVERY COP INVOLVED IN THIS SHOULD BE DRAWN AND QUARTERED....If it comes out she did ACTUALLY RAT...then let a horse rape her dead body and burn it in a manure pile and spread the ashes around the "BEAVER-CLEAVER" home of her family and friends.....

johnbobit

"her actions were completely understandable"

if her actions were completely understandable then you would do the same? Narc on someone who you know will do 25+years

When you start braking the law you are asking to be arrested. She knowingly broke the law, fuced up somehow to where she was arrested. So she's dumb and would take someones life away instead of doing some community service...if you can't do the time, dont do the crime..people don't take responsibility for there actions any more ...how is this not karma? Feel bad for her family and friends.

The cops just did what they do every day. Yes the laws and cops r fuced, but we all know that. Not selling out your beliefs and friends is a good start to fighting back.