What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Busted in Illinois

by the way i read your thread and this is a major lesson for me personally i hate you have to go through this but it is giving me the idea to be final about ending a relationship after the possibility of the threat to the grow has come up and that was without any jealous/revenge motive. best wishes dude

In the future there will be no more deceiving partners. It's a known truth when you have something good you must keep it to yourself because there will always be someone who will want to rob you of it. Even if I go somewhere its legal I will never share my love and joy for this plant, it has been and will always be the one thing in life i can count on. There for me when I need it, never hurt me, it won't lie to me, it always knows how to make me feel better, and it never asks for anything in return.

that's a lesson the hard way no doubt, I had to cut my plants down when shit went too far with threat's draw a line in the fuckin sand and roll with %100 stealth in the future. yeah

skunkpunk

Ok, i'd like to high-jack my own thread and ask you guys about divorce and issues with me getting arrested.
I put a key logger on my computer and have discovered not only was she continuing her affair with the original guy I caught her with, but she has continued talking to like at least 3 other guys. I even found out she had brought my kids to go meet one of them. Also she has their numbers in her phone under her friends names so I won't find out. In her emails she actually laughs and brags about setting me up and states I am getting what I deserve.
She also continues to swap pics, some dirty some not.
Idk, I'm very upset about all of this but I have to keep calm and think every action through to the T because if I make one wrong move she can call the cops and lie and violate my bond (as well as my probation in the future).
She did this intentionally so I couldn't get custody of my kids, she has admitted that. Another thing that really sucks is DCFS got involved and they now have a file against me.

Holy shit has she got me fucked?!
If anyone has any input or experinces with child custody please please share. I am currently living is secret keeping all of this inside and I could really use some good advice.

Thank you,
Skunkpunk

Old Soul

Veteran
Did you already take the deal? If not you need to take her down with you, simple as that. Beyond that I have no advice I can give you, sorry bro, sounds like a shitty situation.

skunkpunk

Did you already take the deal? If not you need to take her down with you, simple as that. Beyond that I have no advice I can give you, sorry bro, sounds like a shitty situation.

No, haven't taken the deal yet. "Take her down with me" how exactly do I do that? Do I just point out in court that she was completely involved?? I'm just not sure how to do it. Its her word against mine really. I know if she went down too that would level the playing field a bit.
Thanks for the input.

Crusader Rabbit

Veteran
You say she boasts about setting you up in her emails. Can you get those? You've talked with your lawyer about this? You're really playing this "game" for two courts, one to limit the time you spend locked up, another to keep access to your kids.

So the first person to call the cops gets to blame the grow on the other?

skunkpunk

You say she boasts about setting you up in her emails. Can you get those? You've talked with your lawyer about this? You're really playing this "game" for two courts, one to limit the time you spend locked up, another to keep access to your kids.

So the first person to call the cops gets to blame the grow on the other?

Agreed, and no haven't talked to him yet. I am now going to make a point to Monday. Yes I can get the emails. Is it illegal to go into someone else's email though?? It was on my computer that I put the key logger, its not like I installed it on her computer. Idk, thanks for the post. I'll let you know what my attorney says.

Crusader Rabbit

Veteran
You need to find examples where she contradicts what she has told the courts, or implicates herself in the grow. Of course if she implicates herself the worst case scenario is that neither of you get the kids. Unfortunately nothing that she has done mitigates the counts the DA is trying to stick to you. If you can show that she is a liar then it does help negate any of her testimony.

Agreed, and no haven't talked to him yet. I am now going to make a point to Monday. Yes I can get the emails. Is it illegal to go into someone else's email though?? It was on my computer that I put the key logger, its not like I installed it on her computer. Idk, thanks for the post. I'll let you know what my attorney says.
yes, it is illegal to access someone else's email account without their permission.

B

BrnCow

If you get a divorce lawyer. make damn sure he/she/it is a men's rights/father's rights supporter. And you can ask them about what you can do as far as email and whatnot. You may not be able to use it in court but it might be good to let the lawyer see them so he knows you are not bullshitting him. Then wipe them because it may be illegal but if it is your computer, maybe not...get legal advice before you do that shit...heres a link...search google for more...

http://www.nationalcenterformen.org/

B

BrnCow

One of those lawyers got my kids out of their abuser moms house - about 20k for all of the issues...

larfin1

gee skunkpunk thats a shitty situation you have found yourself in. the mother of my eldest son was a deceitful cow, who betrayed me to the law. i could have taken her down with me but i figured that would be detrimental to my son. so i let it go. whatever you do just remember the kids. and good luck with it.

S

SeaMaiden

Ok, i'd like to high-jack my own thread and ask you guys about divorce and issues with me getting arrested.
I put a key logger on my computer and have discovered not only was she continuing her affair with the original guy I caught her with, but she has continued talking to like at least 3 other guys. I even found out she had brought my kids to go meet one of them. Also she has their numbers in her phone under her friends names so I won't find out. In her emails she actually laughs and brags about setting me up and states I am getting what I deserve.
She also continues to swap pics, some dirty some not.
Idk, I'm very upset about all of this but I have to keep calm and think every action through to the T because if I make one wrong move she can call the cops and lie and violate my bond (as well as my probation in the future).
She did this intentionally so I couldn't get custody of my kids, she has admitted that. Another thing that really sucks is DCFS got involved and they now have a file against me.

Holy shit has she got me fucked?!
If anyone has any input or experinces with child custody please please share. I am currently living is secret keeping all of this inside and I could really use some good advice.

Thank you,
Skunkpunk

With kids? What happens to a kid when both parents go down?

Crusader Rabbit has the situation sussed, pretty well on this, IMO. If it's your computer, you're not doing anything wrong by simply revisiting history, to the best of my understanding. A keylogger on your computer? Again, not the same as 'breaking into' someone else's computer, to the best of my knowledge. I agree with the Rabbit, you don't exactly want to take her down because that's going to cost the children who are completely innocent in all of this. What needs to be done is for her word to be impugned completely and totally. The more often it can be demonstrated that she's lied or twisted the truth to the court, the easier it will be to discount her testimony entirely.

I would turn over the emails to that attorney, and I agree with the Cow about a father-friendly attorney.

ronbo51

Veteran
It's probably way late in your situation but I would deny anything to do with the grow and blame it all on her, period. She set you up. Take her down. It was all her, all the time.

Limeygreen

Veteran
They aren't your plants they are hers, she's been cheating on you and now her secret hobby she is trying to pin on you so you can't get custody, she wouldn't let you in that room ever, it wasn't you.

I

irishdude5186

No a good situation mate. Hope you come out on the right side with this. GOOD father friendly athorney is essential and take all this to him. Not going to lie, looks like a very hard situation for you. Thoughs are with you bro.

skunkpunk

Well I talked with my attorney today, he kinda pissed me off to be honest. I asked him about challenging the consent to search and a few other things. He acted like turning down the plea was a bad idea. I feel like I just payed for a high priced public defender. I am paying him way too much money for him to make me feel like I'm bothering him and like I'm trying to weasel out of this or something. Granted I would like to, but that's what I'm paying him for right???
So now I am going for a consultation with another attorney, I think a second opinion is in order. Maybe I'm just freaking out, but I'm not really very comfortable going down on intent to deliver plea bargain. I'll let you all know what this guy says.

Old Soul

Veteran
With kids? What happens to a kid when both parents go down?

Crusader Rabbit has the situation sussed, pretty well on this, IMO. If it's your computer, you're not doing anything wrong by simply revisiting history, to the best of my understanding. A keylogger on your computer? Again, not the same as 'breaking into' someone else's computer, to the best of my knowledge. I agree with the Rabbit, you don't exactly want to take her down because that's going to cost the children who are completely innocent in all of this. What needs to be done is for her word to be impugned completely and totally. The more often it can be demonstrated that she's lied or twisted the truth to the court, the easier it will be to discount her testimony entirely.

I would turn over the emails to that attorney, and I agree with the Cow about a father-friendly attorney.
What happens to kids when they end up with a crazy bitch who obviously has no morals and will no doubtedly tell them tons of lies about their father whom she has no respect for? I would not trust my kids with this woman, and if it was my wife doing this I would most definitely do what I could to keep them away from her.

Do you have close family that could get custody of the children if you both were to go down in all of this?