What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Got robbed, fuck my life

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrganicBuds

Veteran
As the title says, I got ripped. They took everything two weeks into flower. I grow outdoors and this herb was suppose to last me over the next year. Now I am fucked. Spent thousands on genetics and soil, nutes, ext, now I am left with nothing.

I am now wondering if I should ever grow again. I would at least have to move, and I own my house. Guess it is time to finally move up North in Cali, and get out of the shit hole suburbs.

I am just devastated.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Damn man, don't know what to say...

Hope you and the girls are all okay.

Who the fuck would spend the time on a bunch of leaf?

OrganicBuds

Veteran
bad news, maybe you should move somewhere else.

what are you too lazy to read the fucking first post. I already said I should move. I am just not in the mood for stupid people.

Y do u have to move if u grow out doors...

Because it is in my back yard and is the only way I produce cannabis. Why would I want to spend thousands again next year just to be ripped off?

O

OrganicOzarks

All you can do is chock it up to experience, and move on.

I always view things like this as a reset button on my life. It makes me even more motivated to keep doing what I was doing.

It can either break you, or galvanize your will to move forward. Your choice.

Blaz3

Damn brother,that sucks.I hate thieves,I got my house broken into twice in one week..

I have since got two bad ass dogs,nobody even WALKS by my house anymore.Something you should consider mate.

Also,you own your house,and in a Med State,why not grow indoors,3x1000 should last you a while?...

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hiya organic b, so very sorry to hear you got robbed,totally devastating, had my outhouse in another property broke into years ago, fuckers took everything and plants were only in bloom a month so worth worthless, its such a horrible feeling when you been ripped i really do feel for you,thanks to god nobody was hurt and i wish you the best for the future and a curse on the houses of those who ripped you off,,, peace s2

OrganicBuds

Veteran
All you can do is chock it up to experience, and move on.

I always view things like this as a reset button on my life. It makes me even more motivated to keep doing what I was doing.

It can either break you, or galvanize your will to move forward. Your choice.

I choose galvanize and move forward. Thank you, you always seem to give sound advice.

Damn brother,that sucks.I hate thieves,I got my house broken into twice in one week..

I have since got two bad ass dogs,nobody even WALKS by my house anymore.Something you should consider mate.

Also,you own your house,and in a Med State,why not grow indoors,3x1000 should last you a while?...

I don't like doing indoors, PG&E is a bitch. (power company here has the highest rates in the country) Funny you bring up the dogs, because they are what scared the dudes away and got my attention. Not fast or aware enough however.

Not sure why you say you hate thief's when in the other thread you were talking about being a ripper? Either way, I appreciate the kind words. Take it easy.

hiya organic b, so very sorry to hear you got robbed,totally devastating, had my outhouse in another property broke into years ago, fuckers took everything and plants were only in bloom a month so worth worthless, its such a horrible feeling when you been ripped i really do feel for you,thanks to god nobody was hurt and i wish you the best for the future and a curse on the houses of those who ripped you off,,, peace s2

Thanks man, I need the warm fuzzy's right about now. +1 for your Karma, and may that be returned 10x in the negative direction for my rippers.

OrganicBuds

Veteran
Waiting for Krunch to get in here and lay some truth. Should of known better than growing outdoors in cities, but it worked for 10+ years.

I

Iron_Lion

As the title says, I got ripped. They took everything two weeks into flower. I grow outdoors and this herb was suppose to last me over the next year. Now I am fucked. Spent thousands on genetics and soil, nutes, ext, now I am left with nothing.

I am now wondering if I should ever grow again. I would at least have to move, and I own my house. Guess it is time to finally move up North in Cali, and get out of the shit hole suburbs.

I am just devastated.

Sorry for your loss, I know how running a garden is a huge investment of time and money. Fucking worthless rippers, you know they are total morons too, puffing on premi buds.

I always wonder how people out there on the WC can run such large gardens right out in the open like this. To me our society is too fucked up and rotten to put something of such great value right there for people to see and smell.

Maybe look into motion detection lights and alarms for next time.

skullznroses

that aint nothing but 10 cent lovin
Veteran
It sounds like your dream is over OrganicBudz-

I know you put your heart and soul into that operation. Your backyard was immaculate and showed the pride and dedication you had or your grow. Its amazing to think somebody would take those plants just a few weeks into flower. Its clear that your security ie a fence was not enough. Motion sensor flood lights and perhaps a stereo queued up to welcome to the jungle if you are going to stay. junk yard dog?

Can you describe that scene for us? were they clear and fast or slow and messy. I want to know what these low lives did.

Another shame of prohibition is that we can't all send you an ounce to make up for your loss

keep your head up and dig in deeper if you are staying. INvest less and hope you are safe. But they are on to you

growhi

sad news :( ....................... but i think you can learn from it and be more proactive , maybe cameras or even better a dog ...................... a outside dog is the best alarm system known to man ................... even if your not a dog lover just see it as a tool any stinking mongrel will do long as it barks

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
Waiting for Krunch to get in here and lay some truth. Should of known better than growing outdoors in cities, but it worked for 10+ years.

^^^...part of the problem...right there....rippers knew U'r situation...
and schedule....probly even lifestyle, and pattern's....

U sir are correct....sell & move on......
sorry for U'r troubles...SUX'z...shame the plants weren't even ready...just a blatant wasteful shame......worthless jackwagon's....

farmdalefurr

I feel nothing and it feels great
Veteran
they'll get what they deserve, everyone does......

is it not fesable (sp?) to move indoors since you own your house?

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
Fuck. I feel your pain, OB. Nothing anyone can say is going to make this better for you, but I just wanted to pass along my good vibes.

You had a 10 year run, which is pretty damned good by my standards anyway. Don't let this get you down, man! There will be more chances for you to grow and now you know your spot is compromised.

You can either step up the security, quit growing for a while, or move. I was considering a completely enclosed cyclone fence area that I could lock down, but I guess there are ways to get around that too. Of course, the more difficult you can make it for those bastard rippers, the better off you'll be.

I hear you about growing indoors. PG&E has a monopoly on power and to run a proper grow in those areas they cover is costly, to say the least. Maybe think about getting some solar panels put on the house to keep the cost down a bit? I wish I could do that, but I can't afford to pay for some solar panels right now.

Best of luck to you whatever you decide to do.

HB.

Status
Not open for further replies.