What's new

Girlfriend is demanding I open the locked door. What to say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant show her yet. I know that. We've been dating for a few months and i honestly dont think she has a clue about the pot farm in the house that she stays at 5 days a week. She just doesnt know anything about the culture and i gave up smoking so how could she. I make sure we dont watch any drug related shows either lol. Lately though shes been on my case hard about opening the doors. I have 2 rooms that i keep locked. Ive always stuck with the excuse that its just storage and i hate clutter so i keep the rooms locked so i dont have to see the junk everyday. Shes either bought that or just doesnt want to know because shes afraid what it might be. But lately she wont quit. Im gonna have to get a second place to grow or quit or tell her soon i know but until this next harvest is finished i have to keep her at bay and come up with an excuse. Any suggestions or insight would be appreciated. I definitely cant tell her. The trust just isnt there yet. So what im thinking is saying that i wasnt honest with her and that i actually rent those two rooms out to a friend for storage and he keeps the keys. I mean im in a tough spot because i hate lying, but the money and lifestyle are too good to quit growing and the friendship and sex are too good quit the relationship.

GrowBox420

Dam that is a predicament if I have ever heard of one man. The renting of the rooms for cash is what I would go with. Sex and money can't give up either of them lol good luck with that.

GB420

Last edited:

Noobian

Green is Gold
Veteran
Man why does she need to see what's in your house? Does she live there? If not then tell her to mind her business and if she can't do that then just get rid of her. Where does she get off demanding to see stuff in your house? I would tell her one time and if she kept at it, bye bye time. Or stop growing, but you can't do that now can you?

hiker

I can't even believe I'm reading this. The first thing I ever told my wife of 16 years on our first date was before this goes anywhere, I kinda smoke pot, oh and by the way I don't pay for it, so I kinda have to grow it myself. Many years later she laughs and tells me I reeked of skunk. Who knew, p.s. she does not smoke. Zack, its time to get a little honesty in your life or it is going to catch up with you.:ying: Just my humble opinion, good luck

Noobian

Green is Gold
Veteran
It also sounds like you don't trust her so how important can she really be to you at this junction?

Sam the Caveman

Good'n Greasy
Veteran
I'd tell her that you rent them out for storage, and that you'll talk to the renters about moving their stuff out as soon as possible.

After the next harvest, move it.

zenoonez

Veteran
I would tell her to leave it be or get out. If it is that big of a deal then it is obvious she needs to move on. You in a med state?

igro3s

tell her to kick rocks. hook up with a girl that loves to smoke ! I got me a lil hippy that loves to grow :) and she's a freak!!! :)

D

darkhorse

just say one room is for your grow and the other room is for
ex girlfriends who asked to see what was behind door no 1.

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can't even believe I'm reading this. The first thing I ever told my wife of 16 years on our first date was before this goes anywhere, I kinda smoke pot, oh and by the way I don't pay for it, so I kinda have to grow it myself. Many years later she laughs and tells me I reeked of skunk. Who knew, p.s. she does not smoke. Zack, its time to get a little honesty in your life or it is going to catch up with you.:ying: Just my humble opinion, good luck

Glad that worked out for you, but for the average person this is horrible advise :no:
Don't say shit to her, you got no trust after a few months and she is being pushy. Maybe time for a new GF ?

Scrogerman

Veteran
stick a load of beer brewing kit outside the door or by it & tell her your brewing beer in there & theres some chemicals n shit on the floor that you dont want kicking over. worked for me for a year! untill she eventualluy found out! lol unlucky shes onto ya!

darkhorse Lmfao!

hiker

Glad that worked out for you, but for the average person this is horrible advise :no:
Don't say shit to her, you got no trust after a few months and she is being pushy. Maybe time for a new GF ?
Let me rephrase, I meant honesty in life, its too late for this relationship, if she finds out he lied , you are right, no telling what she might do.

Man why does she need to see what's in your house? Does she live there? If not then tell her to mind her business and if she can't do that then just get rid of her. Where does she get off demanding to see stuff in your house? I would tell her one time and if she kept at it, bye bye time. Or stop growing, but you can't do that now can you?

Yeah ive always told myself that i would keep her until it became a problem, but thats much easier said then done. Youre right though. She doesnt actually live here so she shouldnt be demanding anything. But we're getting serious and shes saying things like "i dont hide anything from you".

Dojo

Yeah ive always told myself that i would keep her until it became a problem, but thats much easier said then done. Youre right though. She doesnt actually live here so she shouldnt be demanding anything. But we're getting serious and shes saying things like "i dont hide anything from you".

Bullshit we all hide somthing...she just hasnt let on yet

D

darkhorse

ask to see her diary then.

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
I would get her naked one more time hit it real hard and drop some baby batter, then finish your grow. get rid of her ass without her knowing what was behind door number two.. :D or your next thread will be titled BUSTED, GURLFRIEND CALLS PO PO ON ME what do i do? honestly the story of its a former roommates shit is the best to go with for now.. You need to get that grow harvested without her knowing, then drop her like a bad habit.. she is future problems for you... Good luck peace n pufs..

sacKO

compost

Tell her everyone has skeletons in the closet they don't want to share. If she is persistant just kinda act like they are real skeletons.

Unfortunate part of our hobby is closing people out. Time for a new chick or if this is the real one time to quit.

Status
Not open for further replies.