What's new

NEED HELP VERY FAST!!! IN TROUBLE!!!

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Maybe he is just paranoid and not coming on icmag, from the sound of it all I would'nt blame him!

rrog

Veteran
This thread has me thinking about this poor guy's plight. I'm sure he's at DefCon 4 and not reporting back soon. So he could be fine, or not. It would be great to find out but we may never know.

The heads up allowing a room cleaning was a miracle.

j6p

He was apparently clean within a couple of hours after posting about the issue. At which time he updated his status (clean) then went offline, and has not returned since. He should be OK.

MeanBean

I think he woulda went to panera bread and gave us an update by now... he coulda had a close call and be shitten his pants right now as well. Might think he's beeing watched.

G

greentriangle

Hello? Update please?

Nothing like freaking out in a forum and then totally disappearing.

Neo 420

Veteran
Man.... I read threw this whole thread and I wish the guy the best of luck and hope he is not sitting in some cell somewhere. Utmost prayers for you..

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
Basically if the cop knocks, don't answer the door. If they kick it in, offer them a tomato and tell them they owe you a new front door, countersuit to follow. Never talk to cops, they are not your friend. Only your attorney is allowed to talk to you, remember it!

This is it. You did great. Stay Focused.

THCforus

It's not lookin' good for this poor guy, it's been a while. He's probably either locked up, or just so disgusted with everything that he doesn't want to talk.
I hope your alright buddy.

LOOONG fucking story... made them look like idiots, I will be back later to update.

Thanks for all the advice from everyone who was helping on the forum here.

Latest posts

Latest posts