What's new

NEED HELP VERY FAST!!! IN TROUBLE!!!

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have tore down before because of a divorce in the family, dont take no chances. I didn't need to but I did simply because I could sleep better at night. Get rid of it all if you think yur about to get popped. You should see how quick i tore down two rooms, my drill battery died 1/3 into so the rest of the walls came down by hand :)

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
I totally feel for yeah TheGreenReaper that sucks the big one damn.. can't be too careful with this shit.. They fly over our place daily we walk out on the deck and look up lol. When they stop it's a bit freaky. A real waste of taxpayers time going after small closet grows ffs. They aren't looking for that here.. Looking for the houses that really glow in the dark lol peace out Headband707

MeanBean

I learned about 2 months later that the helicopter was actually doing survey work for a natural gas company laying out their right-of-ways... Doh!!!!!

Better than learning they were actually comming to get your ass but you did nothing!!

This thread is still a good lesson for us all to stay safe! From now on I am going to only acess the bad websites with a browser that remembers no history or temoprary files. Also may find a free or low price proxiy server.

Also I aint keeping shit on my pc! that's what this site is for!

Lastley, I need a garbage disposal sink right by my OP. wonder how many grams per second I can get down one of those fuckers!

opt1c

Veteran
yeah if u rn't in a med state i wouldn't log onto this site without a tor proxy clean browser if you're anything other than a very small fish in a big pond; hell i didn't even log into this site in a med state until obama got elected

giganews is also getting into the secure vpn proxy business as well; something called vypervpn... nice if u like usenet

indicrazy

Heh heh, didn't the guy that developed TOR state that you are almost definitely being watched just for using it, as many of the gateway servers are now puppeted by the NSA? Something along those lines anyway. I'm not sure they can easily see what you are saying in the packets, but they can easily tell who you are and who you are talking to...

In my opinion, using TOR is like standing in front of a bank with a ski mask over your face and an empty laundry bag in your hand, you are kinda presumed to be doing something wrong just by needing to use it, eh?

MeanBean

try http://www.proxy4free.com

They have a list of free proxy servers you can always switch it up.

There's so much garbage going on when u use one of the free ones thed never dig anything useful up! not to mention if you use a diffrent one every time.... most of them are only around for 30 days or less before changing ip themselfs.. this list is a fresh copy of the new n good ones!

I have been thinking about getting an encrypted hard drive now pretty cheap!. see you just put in a pw right at boot up. so to the common eye it's not encrypted. once you shut of the pc it's LOCKED and still encrypted.. can't be decrypted witout pw. period.

Tell the cops you don't have a password on yout pc and you don't know what thier talking about if they f with u about it!

F

fully baked

Had this happen with a pest inspection company. I locked the door to the growroom but didn't shut it all the way and sure enough he made his way in. Stole a half z of some blueberry and left the doors of the cab ajar. At least he took enough bud and left things differently so that I had a heads up

I ripped all the ladies out that night, hid the pipes, and waited. Nothing ever came of it, but it was necessary just in case. Best of luck brother.

FB

rrog

Veteran
Heh heh, didn't the guy that developed TOR state that you are almost definitely being watched just for using it, as many of the gateway servers are now puppeted by the NSA? Something along those lines anyway. I'm not sure they can easily see what you are saying in the packets, but they can easily tell who you are and who you are talking to...

That would be news to me. I had some good discussions with the right people back in '08. TOR was solid then. If it's been compromised they aren't caring about my micro-grow anyway.

MeanBean

I think if you have time to post your good. prolly layin low, sulking in the death that may of had to come to his girls for saftey reasons......

Rednick

One day you will have to answer to the children of
Veteran
I guess next time you will take growroom security more seriously.

It doesn't take much to make sure they have to use a battering ram to open the door.

In your case it sounds like a simple lock would have done.

T

tokinafaty420

Every single door needs to have tamper proof high security deadbolts, and the room set-up so that no light or smell can get out. If you have windows that are blocked off visually make sure there is something shatter-proof behind it like a solid piece of wood or lexan, etc. in case of a break-in or attempted one. Or a kid throwing a baseball by your house, stray bird flying into your window during a storm, etc. Don't have anyone in your fucking house if you are not legally growing or you very well may get busted! It is hard to hide a grow in a house because people are fucking nosy. Sad but true, you must be a hermit. If you need a social place to chill, rent a small apartment to have guests over at.

or you can chill at someone elses house. :D That is what I always do, never invite people to my place and whenever someone wants to spend time with me its public or their place.

daydreamer

it's always better to be safe than sorry. If the cops come without a warrant, don't let them in. If they come with a warrant, deny everything and say nothing.