What's new

BUSTED, no ryme or reason

ItsGrowTime

gets some
Veteran
Lazy you are incorrect. Blue Dot probably would. Just wanted to point that out.

Yeah you're right. I've seen posts like that plenty of times, and not from low post count newbs either. There's always animosity from some small scale personal growers toward larger, more commercial growers. Just sounds like haters that don't have the balls or the skills to take this to the next level so they try to bring other people down.

I, for one, have no qualms about making some change off this plant. Know why? Because my other options are:
1) be broke and homeless OR
2) work a shit job for shit pay and watch the gov't take half of it to piss away on some welfare case that won't work at all.

That's about it for options here. You will NEVER get ahead if you play by "The Man's" Rules. I accept the risk I'm taking and I provide a quality service to a lot of people who appreciate what I do. Like Rick Ross says "Who gives a fuck what a hater got to say??"

blinx420

Ok ok I get it you guys are the co0l happy? haha. tbh most what I posted is made up lulz I can careless who you are and what youve done to put MJ on the map keep placing your entire life meaning on the line for something i'll always for take granted peace bitches:nanana:

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
Yep, time to bust out the:

troll-spray.jpg

THCforus

Dude, that's fucked up and harsh. You don't know all of the details of his bust, or him. Some of us might be considered dealers by LEO for distributing medicine to members of our own collectives, so does that mean we all deserve jail if we grow for more than 1 person? Half the members of this board would pop you in the nose for saying that to their faces.

If you grow 3 plants that's fine, but if you want to judge others, go to grasscity or rollitup, we don't need that kind of negativity here.

well said dude

THCforus

I wanna give a huge thank you to all you guys, for dealing w/ this hypocrite, who's only good for contradicting himself and getting jollies irritating intelligent, legit, good people, who care enough to try to make a fellow growers misfortune more bearable, and lend some support.
p.s. i'm lovin the troll spray, lol:2cents:

Lord Doobie

I wish the OP well...but 75 plants?
A lot of kids come in here expecting to get rich quick
They find themselves in a huge pile of doo doo
I know you're not a kid...but what in the world does your wife think about all this? The extended family? Holy cow, dood...
My wife would probably divorce me...something I'm sure not willing to chance
I only advocate growing what you can personally use...
Like twice a year...leaving 6 months free...it's pretty hard to get busted if you're not growing all the time
You never mentioned how the guy found you out...I'll guess odor

M

Mr-B

In California, most all 1st time drug offense cases get diversion.
Meaning, you have to attend some sort of classes similar to NA/AA. To qualify for drug diversion, your offense cannot include weapons. If guns were involved your going to do some time. I'm not sure if NE has pro medical cannabis laws but either way, you probably won't do any jail time (behind bars).

If your sentenced to actual jail time, you will qualify for house arrest. You would have to wear the ankle bracelet for a while but at least you get to stay home.

I'm a cancer and medical cannabis patient myself. I had part of my hand removed earlier this year (March 13) for a malignant tumor. I hadn't smoked weed in over 10 years prior to being diagnosed with cancer.
California law allows me to grow and smoke but only what I can personally use.
Growing 75 plants takes some balls, it's unfortunate you got busted but growing that many plants around some dickhead with the potential of snitching is careless.

I would bet you don't do any jail time.

Good Luck

B

burnedout

When you can produce 40+ pounds every 6 months like my mentor you can afford to let go at 1g a pound an still make quota sure you it won't make you rich but providing an affordable relief medicine for this sick patients is what matters once my tax return comes in ima provide alot of people happiness on the cheap follow my lead youngins for money is the root of all evil BomChickaWahWah

:laughing:

I think you hit the nail on the head Lazy!

Pythagllio

Patient Grower
Veteran
Lots of old sayings get truncated and lose their meaning.

Speak of the devil, and in he walks.

A person who represents himself in court has a fool for a client and a jackass for an attorney.

THCforus

I wish the OP well...but 75 plants?
A lot of kids come in here expecting to get rich quick
They find themselves in a huge pile of doo doo
I know you're not a kid...but what in the world does your wife think about all this? The extended family? Holy cow, dood...
My wife would probably divorce me...something I'm sure not willing to chance
I only advocate growing what you can personally use...
Like twice a year...leaving 6 months free...it's pretty hard to get busted if you're not growing all the time
You never mentioned how the guy found you out...I'll guess odor

thanks for the well wishes, however there are a lot of circumstances and variables with this case that i just dont feel comfortable getting into at this time. After i'm sentenced, as i mentioned earlier, i will share details. My wife is a good woman who backs me 100% in whatever i do.
Also what you need to remember is that over 30 of these "so called" plants, were clones w/ little or no roots, in a bubble cloner. Another good %age of them were bonsai moms, and some were males. i have no intentions of trying to "get rich quick". Cover electric, nutrients and equipment, mainly.

If you look back in this post, i did vaguely touch on what tipped this super nosy snitch off. Something far less obvious than odor, and i'm looking forward to being able to give details, so that none of you fine people go down the same way.
no disrespect intended, i just don't want people around here thinking i am fueled by greed. I love growing marijuana for the incredible plant that it is, and everything that comes along with it. When i spent time in my garden, i was truly happy and at peace.
So anyway, if you consider clones, mom's, veg plants, males, and flowering plants, is 75 all that many? What about people around here doing breeding experiments? At any rate i don't believe my grow was all that big to be categorized w/ "kids coming on here trying to get rich quick". Again, thanks for the well wishes.

THCforus

Mr.B
Believe me, i hope your right. I wish i had your optimism on this, but as of right now it seems like time is inevitable. I guess i'll find out soon enough.
One things for sure, compared to where i am, you Cali guys got it made.
The laws here suck bigtime.

Mastergrower
thanks chief, i'm gonna need it.

Ickis

Veteran
When in the last 45 years did Medical Marijuana become more important than Recreational Marijuana. Don't get me wrong I am glad marijuana helps sick people. But let us keep it real. The main reason most people use marijuana is for recreation. We should be fighting for legal recreational use not medical use.

90% of people with marijuana med cards have them so they can grow and smoke weed for recreational use. NORML started all this med talk and the sole reason was so it would lead to legal recreational use. It was a mistake. It put recreational use behind med use.

It is complete bullshit. Hippies and freaks first loved the weed. Weed will always belong to the recreational user before it belongs to med users. If there is enough for both fine. If there isn't then we hippies get it first. End of story.

Now Blinx you need to STFU and delete your account because you don't get it at all.

Sex, drugs and rock n roll just in case anyone forgot.