Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Hemp > Dutch pilot experiment: LEGALLY growing organic female hemp flowers high in CBD

Thread Title Search
Dutch pilot experiment: LEGALLY growing organic female hemp flowers high in CBD Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-16-2014, 01:49 PM #21
DutchHempCBD

DutchHempCBD will become famous soon enoughDutchHempCBD will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Only Ornamental View Post
What did you think that people speak in France? English? German? ROFLMAO!!!!
Call 'em as often and as long as you want; It'll be close to a miracle if you'd find someone who understands not only English but also speaks it in an understandable manner.
Worst case, write me a PM and I'll translate it for you so that you can send them an email .
Haha, well I get what you're saying..... but on the other hand, they deliver seeds internationally. You don't see the people at Finola only speaking Finish.... anyway. Thanks for reaching out your helping hand.
DutchHempCBD is offline Quote

Old 03-16-2014, 03:41 PM #22
Only Ornamental
Spiritually inspired agnostic mad scientist

Only Ornamental has much to be proud ofOnly Ornamental has much to be proud ofOnly Ornamental has much to be proud ofOnly Ornamental has much to be proud ofOnly Ornamental has much to be proud ofOnly Ornamental has much to be proud ofOnly Ornamental has much to be proud ofOnly Ornamental has much to be proud ofOnly Ornamental has much to be proud ofOnly Ornamental has much to be proud ofOnly Ornamental has much to be proud of
You'd be right but you're not, there is no 'on the other hand' when talking about FRANCE. In their eyes the WORLD has to bend around them if YOU want something from THEM and most of all; en France on parle français et rien que le français.
Believe me, I know it first hand... the USA are not the only ones with a 'special ego' LoL.

But you're welcome!

Please spare a 'like', a dear friend of mine could need some motivation. Thanks!

Brainer on Retainer
: Why not rent a brain by the hour?
OO now on time-sharing
Only Ornamental is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-16-2014, 03:49 PM #23
DutchHempCBD

DutchHempCBD will become famous soon enoughDutchHempCBD will become famous soon enough
point taken!

So, what do you think ->
Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchHempCBD View Post
I think a Polish variety would also work out. What do you think about the monoecious Tygra ->
Tygra guaranties high yield of straw, seed and fiber. It is characterized by the shortest vegetation period among all Polish cultivars. LINK
DutchHempCBD is offline Quote

Old 03-16-2014, 03:58 PM #24
Only Ornamental

Only Ornamental has much to be proud ofOnly Ornamental has much to be proud ofOnly Ornamental has much to be proud ofOnly Ornamental has much to be proud ofOnly Ornamental has much to be proud ofOnly Ornamental has much to be proud ofOnly Ornamental has much to be proud ofOnly Ornamental has much to be proud ofOnly Ornamental has much to be proud ofOnly Ornamental has much to be proud ofOnly Ornamental has much to be proud of
Oh yes, completely forgot that:
Sounds worth your while .
The breeding background would interest me... but they seldom tell...

Please spare a 'like', a dear friend of mine could need some motivation. Thanks!

Brainer on Retainer
OO now on time-sharing

Old 03-16-2014, 08:08 PM #25
Pantagruelion

Pantagruelion is on a distinguished road
The Midwestern US is literally teeming with feral hemp. Some psychoactive, mostly not. Should prove a valuable source for non-patented hempseed. I've personally collected a few samples. It's not uncommon for people there to use crosses of hemp and drugstrain cannabis to produce potent early maturing acclimatized f1 hybrids.
Pantagruelion is offline Quote

Old 03-16-2014, 08:14 PM #26
oldchuck

oldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud of
I drool and lust after getting hold of some ditch weed.
oldchuck is offline Quote

Old 03-16-2014, 08:17 PM #27
Only Ornamental

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantagruelion View Post
Some psychoactive, mostly not. Should prove a valuable source for non-patented hempseed.
True, unfortunately feral hemp and any other unregistered variety poses legal issues in Europe because they might probably contain eventually elevated levels of THC...

Brainer on Retainer
OO now on time-sharing

Old 03-16-2014, 08:22 PM #28
Pantagruelion

Ha. Gotta love the ditch. Ruderalis translates to " roadside". This ain't no Rudy. I'm talking twenty to thirty footers ready in August. Farmer Johnson's corn field, fence row. Escaped Hemp For Victory indeed.

Old 03-16-2014, 08:28 PM #29
oldchuck

oldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud of
I envy you, bro.
oldchuck is offline Quote

Old 03-16-2014, 09:35 PM #30
Pantagruelion

It varies greatly every five miles you travel. Stuff on my family's farm in Iowa is about 4 to five foot. It's mildly psychoactive, due to the influence of an old Vietnam War vet named Dope. Five miles away in one direction and its 15 ft and purple. Five miles in another direction and its completely different. Fly into Chicago in August and take a car to Denver for legal weed. Take I-80 through Nebraska and Iowa on your way. You will see no less than 100 distinct stands in the ditch and surrounding fence rows. Seed is ready then. Not legal at all so beware.