What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UFC Jones vs Evans, who you got?

sams

Hi guys, so fight day is nearly here. Who you guys got for Jones vs Evans? And any of the other fights on the card.
I know many are expecting Jones to win but i have a feeling Evans may pull out the W. :)

sams

yes it will be a great fight. And interesting too, as Rashad used to best Jones a lot in training (although both a very different fighters now), he might 'have his number'. Just can't wait for the fight. :)

sams

in the other fights on the card i have..

Jones vs Evans - Evans
MacDonald vs Mills - MacDonald
Schaub vs Rothwell - Schaub
Torres vs McDonald - McDonald
Hominick vs Yagin - Hominick
Bocek vs Alessio - Bocek

Prelims
Browne vs Griggs - Griggs
Brown vs Thompson - Brown
Makdessi vs Njokuani - Njokuani
Danzig vs Escudero - Danzig
Wisniewski vs Clements - Clements
Brimage vs Blanco - Blanco

billy_big_bud!

Proud Cannadian Cannabist
Veteran
i anticipate this to be one of the best fights of the year. so closly matched and so much tension. i honestly dont even want to make a pick but i am going to go with evans. i cant wait. its gonna be a nice sequel to 4/20 :D

DankSide

When Evans gets mad he is a tough man to stop, good all around game. If he's as pissed as he was fighting rampage then this will probably go to Evans.

sneaky101

Good luck to ya krunch....gonna be a good one. I know a couple of folks going to this fight. I bought new lights instead.

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
jones got this one...rashad is tuff but he gonna have to come harder than that last fight against evans.

Bionic

Cautiously Optimistic
Veteran
The question is, are they both gonna crouch and scot into the center of the ring when the bell rings? That'd be quite a sight. Jones is a snitchin' ass swagga jacka but he fights like a beast.

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
Jones all the way. NY wrestler, gonna be behind him no matter what. But yea, the fact they were friends and now want to kill one another is definitely going to make this a nasty ass fight.

aod

sams

The question is, are they both gonna crouch and scot into the center of the ring when the bell rings? That'd be quite a sight. Jones is a snitchin' ass swagga jacka but he fights like a beast.

LOL yes i remember when Jones said even if it was one of his friends, if he found out they were smoking weed he would call the police on them. What an asshole statement to make. :)

hammalamma

Veteran
LOL yes i remember when Jones said even if it was one of his friends, if he found out they were smoking weed he would call the police on them. What an asshole statement to make. :)
Yup, fuck jones. He is a more exciting fighter than evans though.
Double fuck evans, that guy is a straight douche factory. If he pulls a win out of his ass it will prolly be wrestling/humping.
I hope jones the snitch makes rashad do the stanky leg again.

Latest posts

Latest posts