What's new

NorCalFor20 back again with Purple Nepal & Barney

NorCalFor20

Smokes, lets go
Veteran
Ok Guys, back again some of you might remember "norcalfor20's 400w CMH grow" a bunch of bullshit happened and I moved to cali to get away from all of it, finally this time reporting from norcal instead of the east coast- im running clones instead of seeds, using good soil, good nutes, full equipment- and I got some good genetics, and a few grows under my belt, but I consider this my 2nd real indoor grow.

I got the clones on Jan 6th. They were in the nursery pots for about 3-4 days (under 84w CFL) then I switched them to 1 gallon bags. (still under CFL) a few days later they were put under 400w CMH, On the 26th I transplanted into 2 gallon pots.

Here they are on the 20th...

Here they are today... (only 9 days later)

I plan on vegging until around Feb 16th, Then i'll put 8 into flower (under 1k HPS) and keep a mom of each strain...

Here goes nothin!

LAMBS-BREAD

Veteran
Hey dude

They look nice and healty, i sure there wil be nice mother.
Wish u the best for the next steps.

Peace

Mr. Bongjangles

Head Brewer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking great so far, and I'm stoked you made it out to a place where you can do what you want without all that trouble.

Just gonna pull up a chair in the front if you don't mind :lurk:

Oh yea, what kind of soil are you using?

NorCalFor20

Smokes, lets go
Veteran
Looking great so far, and I'm stoked you made it out to a place where you can do what you want without all that trouble.

Just gonna pull up a chair in the front if you don't mind :lurk:

Oh yea, what kind of soil are you using?

thanks man, yea- this time im using Fox farm ocean forest compared to the (wal mart crap) i used last time...

lambs bread, newgrower- thanks for checkin me out be sure to stay updated.

Quazi

Congratz on the move man! It's a great feeling, isn't it?

Plants look lovely.

I'm just pullin' up a chair.

:lurk:

-Q :rasta:

NorCalFor20

Smokes, lets go
Veteran
Congratz on the move man! It's a great feeling, isn't it?

Plants look lovely.

I'm just pullin' up a chair.

:lurk:

-Q :rasta:

Yea, its definatly nice to be here. Looking forward to some good grows.
sweet! good to have ya back on the west coast.
hell, it already feels like home...

Been waiting for this one...

thanks for stopping by hopefully it will be something worth the wait

edit: by the way, thanks for the cool commerical grow baller tags albeit IMO one must have at least 8kw to be a commerical baller grower like you clownt... i mean badugi ;)

NorCalFor20

Smokes, lets go
Veteran
new pix

new pix

Here's some new pictures I took today. There getting to be huge I am not sure how much longer i will veg...
picture.php
picture.php

jtk707

Nice Grow

Nice Grow

Sweet cant wait to see this take shape . Those r healthy what are u feeding with? Best of luck and ill be watching Peace:joint:

707Corridor

Sweet man...everything looks good. Looks like your thinking about about flipping to 12/12, how much do they stretch?

Good to have you back on the West Coast

NorCalFor20

Smokes, lets go
Veteran
Sweet cant wait to see this take shape . Those r healthy what are u feeding with? Best of luck and ill be watching Peace:joint:
I used a little big of fox farms organic big bud its called big bud but you can use it in veg its just kelp and guano nothing too hot...

i also use vermicrop vermi-t

thanks 4 stoppin by

Sweet man...everything looks good. Looks like your thinking about about flipping to 12/12, how much do they stretch?

Good to have you back on the West Coast

i will prolly let it go another 2 weeks just for good measure as long as they don't get too tall maybe as long as they don't get too tall i can veg until mid march but i really doubt i have the patientce to do it but we'll see... not sure how the stretch will be never ran either of these strains before...

T

turtle farmer

nice job NorCal

just added Purple Nepal to my stable-got some cuts in Clear Lake on saturday

i was told its a 6 week strain by the great looking vendor

i'll be watching and following your lead

welcome to the left coast

peace
TF

NorCalFor20

Smokes, lets go
Veteran
here is a grow video i made

http://www.icmag.com/viewarticle.php?articleid=61

edit:
nice job NorCal

just added Purple Nepal to my stable-got some cuts in Clear Lake on saturday

i was told its a 6 week strain by the great looking vendor

i'll be watching and following your lead

welcome to the left coast

peace
TF

Hey thanks for checkin out my thread, i wonder if we have the same cut? I got mine from arcata

what do u think about the barney? ever ran it or smoked it?

Last edited:

NorCalFor20

Smokes, lets go
Veteran
got a cam today, but realized i have no card reader- i am broke rent is due and stuff so i don't think i will have any decent pix for at least until march but ill be vegging anyway who cares everyone has seen vegging plants....

ill still be using a camera phone to take the same quality pix as now maybe if i can find a card reader for real cheap ill get it but anyway i am just updating....

the plants love the vermicrop vermi t thats all ive used so far.... its says use 5 tbl spoons per gallon but i use about a 1/4 cup and it works good its just EWC and Kelp .1-.1.-.1 the plants seem to love it....

still dealing with fucking spider mites i want to kill them off completely before i flower so i don't have to deal with there shit...

NorCalFor20

Smokes, lets go
Veteran
the i canter is notorious for spider mites.

dirty steve.

welcome to humboldt!!! where did you move from??

haha yea i am looking for some fluromite.... in something smaller than a quart

i came from the east coast ive been living up and down the whole east coast. NY/VA/NC/SC/GA/FL

NorCalFor20

Smokes, lets go
Veteran
Any success yet with the mites?> Hopefully they are all gone brother.

they should be gone soon i should be getting my floromite + stirrup M sometime this week to nuke the fuck out them then start flowering within a week or 2 if there all gone