What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Golden Coast's Chicken Coop Hens Roosters and there off spring

Hrpuffnkush

Golden Coast
Veteran
Pure Dawg X "The Lemon"
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hrpuffnkush

Golden Coast
Veteran
Hows about some smoke reports or mini reports on all these genetics?

Hey Al
Is there a particular one your curious about ? Most strains i do are in the skunk lemon pine sour kush type family....
Me myself i dont care for berry flavored strains to much ...
Although i do breed some berry and sweet type strains for other to enjoy...

i prefer Very strong effects so , i tend to breed Hydrids and Indicas
for the full package

i do have some projects with some africans at moment wich are pure satvia ..

M

manchild

Hey Al
Is there a particular one your curious about ? Most strains i do are in the skunk lemon pine sour kush type family....
Me myself i dont care for berry flavored strains to much ...
Although i do breed some berry and sweet type strains for other to enjoy...

i prefer Very strong effects so , i tend to breed Hydrids and Indicas
for the full package

i do have some projects with some africans at moment wich are pure satvia ..
I'm interested in a smoke report on The Lemon? High,growth structure...frost etc.

M

MrSterling

I've never heard of these guys/most of these lines! Thanks for the incredible photography!

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Great pics and incredible crosses. Is PO the only place these are available?

oceangrownkush

Veteran
So what is golden coast exactly? A collective of some sort? If its in California as the name would seem to imply I'd be very much appreciative of any info on sourcing olsen of these genetics, particularly a Catpiss clone as depicted in the OP... Or really any of them, they all look wonderful. Big ups HRPUFFNKUSH this thread is divine.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn, I thought this was gonna be another epic chicken thread,,, Not disappointed though!
That triangle/white pic is sick man!

Hrpuffnkush

Golden Coast
Veteran
Seems like there's been kinda relationship starting with some of the Hen's and roosters in the coop , There may be some White Cookies and AlienD Cookies in the Hen's nest soon =)

Very Nice work! Where do you have these available and what is your personal opinion on best outdoor and indoor you have? (yield, potency,flavor,dense,thc?)

Hrpuffnkush

Golden Coast
Veteran
Darth , these are mostly lemon citrus sour flavors , i think for the pinesol 409 windex funk you want a xxxog or lemlarry... or a good WiFi pheno my opin.....

Latest posts

Latest posts