What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What strains are the most LEMON tasting and smelling? Just pure lemon!

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have smoked some unknown bud in the past that smelled exactly like a lemon and had a menthol lemon taste with a soothing warm buzz.
:blowbubbles:

I also had some what was said to be South American bud back in the day that was these little long sativa spears that smelled just like lemons with a great deep lemon pledge taste with hashy overtones.

I am looking for info on strains that are currently available in seed form and you have personally experienced as being the most straight up LEMON smelling & tasting.

:tiphat:

GreenHouse seeds Lemon Skunk is very lemonny, and the pheno I had was very sativa leaning with a great sativa high. Had to chop it due to security reasons. :wtf: :wallbash:

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its not what you want but schnazzleberry #2 had a lemony pheno, you just have to ignore the slight armpit smell of that pheno lol

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It depends on specimen (individual),, but the following are known to hold 'lemonal' terpenes...

- Sensi Star
- Super Silver Haze
- Sensi Skunk
- Skunk #1 (if you look long enough)

They all start with a 'S'.. that's strange

Oh yeah,, and 'Lemon Venom' but that's a clone and didnt taste of lemons anyways :D

Hope this helps

edit: note: the SSH F2 freebies at seedbay,, some of those are lemony.

L

Lloyd_Christmas

What you want is lemon thai.

The original came from dutch flowers, a few other seed companies have offerings that are based on that line...

SneakySneaky

Veteran
Jack the Ripper smells like lemon candy. Haven't tasted it yet.

Your right about the ripper! grew some seeds as well as being gifted the pink lemonade pheno, she's sweet lemon citrus. Rippers mom, jacks cleaner, smells n tastes just like lemonhead candy. Bog used the cleaner in one of his more popular crosses. Don't but anything from greenhouse unless u get a few packs and are prepared to sift thru some bullshit to find a pheno that's wortha crap.

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
LemonG is a midwest cutting that seems to get passed around.

My cut is a sativa head high, can build a moderate tolerance, is a mid to low yeilder, not too easy trim, but is finished 56 days after 12/12 and tastes so fucking good. Im currently looking though seeds for a better cash cropper, but i think she will always have a place in my garden. Her fragrance is intoxicating.

She didnt pass on the lemon taste either, at least not from the (progeny) cutting i got from a buddy.

bullfrog66

This line from Michoacan Mexico is pure lemon taste and odor with head and psychedelic high

27agos058.jpg

papie

Well I've got a sweet lemon "Chrystal" pheno and a sharp lemon sativa running now.

That lemon is a special breed allright, looks a bit like what Cannacopia used.

37901Lemongrass_Thai.JPG

[Cannacopia's plant btw]

skunktoker

GHS) Lemon-skunk awesome plant a pure buttery lemons
GHS) Super-Lemon-Haze same as above but stronger
Kannabia) Citrus the one I grew was pure lemons much like lemon skunk
Kannabia) Power-skunk very lemony and a nice high to boot
good luck in your search also JTR..or JC both very lemony with a nice high.....ST

outsidegrower

Premium user
Veteran
Kc brains, kc33. the sativa pheno has a very lemon flavor and a very good outdoor plant. the indica pheno is shit. the 2nd time i grew this great outdoor strain i just pull all the indica phenos.

OjoRojo420

Feeling good is good enough.
Veteran
Kc brains, kc33. the sativa pheno has a very lemon flavor and a very good outdoor plant. the indica pheno is shit. the 2nd time i grew this great outdoor strain i just pull all the indica phenos.

I understand that Leda Uno, from KC Brains, has a lemon smelling pheno that also packs a punch in the Sat department.

Lack

GHS (I know GHS...), Super Lemon Haze, Fantastic lemon bud! No tolerance either.
Lemon Larry - Lemon like you wouldn't believe, what I vaped was anyway..
Kandy Kush - Nice clean lemon taste with some chemyness too

Good luck with the hunt!

G

Guest 150314

Reefs love potion was tested to be extremely high in lemon terpenes.

Latest posts

Latest posts