What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

med-man assualted by rcmp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sounds like a good case. you might be able to teach them a hard lesson by taking there Money in a law suit .. I hope it all works out for ya..

jm420

Veteran
no way on law suits the cops already claim he was over by 20 grams,he's only alowed for personal meds not a caregiver so multiple baggies (20) plus 700 in cash.that isnt good no matter how legal you are.Looks like your a dealer in there eyes .

Med Man looks like a young guy,could it also be a young mans arogance got him cuffed and stuffed ?

sorry to keep saying it but lay low for a bit dude its the safest thing to do, legal or not

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
sorry to hear of your troubles MM, i understand the wish to get them back for abusing and robbing you like that. but it might be a mistake to fight back beyond defending your case. those leo are not happy to be challenged and will do their best to make your life hell. i wish you the best with this situation. you have my respect for wanting to take them on, just be sure you have all your bases covered if you do.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
He must have contacted a lawyer. It sure wouldn't hurt to see how strong of a case he has.. It's only going ot go 2 ways ..If they damaged his spine with there terrorist tactics he might have something. They say he was carring about 1 kilogram. thats less then what he is allowed ?. 700 bucks is nothing..

"Conrad claims his licence, issued by Health Canada, allows him to carry close to 2 1/2 pounds of marijuana (about 1.13 kilograms). He is also allowed to grow his own pot at his home in Sundown"..

xmobotx

ecks moe baw teeks
ICMag Donor
Veteran
best of luck! i hope you make a case and get some retribution

pretty discusted w/ the troll responses too

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the love of my life just left me.

i have reaggrivated all my injuries.

fuck these guys. the check stop was illegal to begin with. i dont hate anyone, i am avbove that shit. this is all about accountability.

global news national tonight, huge press conference next week

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
they lied about my amount 2x already.

i havent even been charged with anything yet

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i was allowed 1080 g and it weighed 1067

med-man

123bdb

That's f# up man Make sure you take some steps on watching your back an keep to yourself's,Just remember to allway's smile an wave an keep the good vide going an block the bad Your friend in pa

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
only good will come out of this

med-man

farmdalefurr

I feel nothing and it feels great
Veteran
hope this all works out well for ya in the end

but

hopefully they don't dig 2 deep into the med-man "brand"

jm420

Veteran
after fifty years I should be able to use my lifes experiance to come to an opinion rite or wrong

Last edited:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
sure but you can't know if the same thing aplies to him. just because some folks need a small amount of cannabis doesn't make those that need concentrates or larger amount evil. the point is we don't know why he had what he supposedly had, maybe he was bring ing it to be donated for sick people? is he still evil? you do know that it takes a pound of cannabis to treat someone with oil for 2 months against cancer? i'm just saying that it's not very charitable to assume the worst. maybe for you such an amount would only be in your car if you were dealing, that doesn't mean it is automatically the same situation. in the end we are against prohibition here, whether you have a plant or a field, no one deserves to be locked up for it.

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
sure but you can't know if the same thing aplies to him. just because some folks need a small amount of cannabis doesn't make those that need concentrates or larger amount evil. the point is we don't know why he had what he supposedly had, maybe he was bring ing it to be donated for sick people? is he still evil? you do know that it takes a pound of cannabis to treat someone with oil for 2 months against cancer? i'm just saying that it's not very charitable to assume the worst. maybe for you such an amount would only be in your car if you were dealing, that doesn't mean it is automatically the same situation. in the end we are against prohibition here, whether you have a plant or a field, no one deserves to be locked up for it.

didnt you ban him for selling on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts