What's new

This Is How You End Salt Buildup In Your Medium Forever!!!

Kcar

There are FOUR lights!
Veteran
I concur. No salts on my buckets. Flush with 7 ppm RO went to 150 in 4 or 5 days,
back down to 75-80 after 10 days. Drip clean is the shit. But then again, so is
roots excelurator. Oh, and shooting powder is the shit too. Shhhh.

HydroManiac

There's this new stuff called magicgrow, can't remember who makes it, but it makes your plants produce ten times as much resin, and triple the yield, no matter what the genetic limitations of the plant are, or how insufficient your environmental control is.

If you believe that then I have some beach front property to sell you in Utah

B. Friendly

"IBIUBU" Sayeith the Dude
Veteran
genious, just ordered it on amazon for $63 shipping in for a litre, you use half a ml per gallon ie half drop per gallon

Harvest

There's this new stuff called magicgrow, can't remember who makes it, but it makes your plants produce ten times as much resin, and triple the yield, no matter what the genetic limitations of the plant are, or how insufficient your environmental control is.

LOL! :scripture:

If you believe that then I have some beach front property to sell you in Utah

LMFAO :laughing:

Ventura - What nutrient are you using to feed your soil plants every time and get no burn?

I'll tell you the pH of Drip Clean tomorrow, my gd meter needs a new tip as of 1 hour ago. If I tell you the pH of Drip Clean, it would be great if you could shed some more light on it. Making ferts sounds cool. What do you make?

W

W.P.

I will second the notion that that Drip Clean is un-believable.
Salt ...... Gone! I mean no clogged dripper, salt build up on pots, rez's, Hydroton clay....

Which is the minor upside in comparison too the fact that you can feed you plants longer and flush shorter with better results. I'm a three week soil flush, two week hydro flush kind of guy and this has got me @ 7 days flush that tastes that smooth. Next run will be @ 6.

Look I'm not gonna get in a pissing in the wind contest....

But, I've tried alot of nutes and this shit gets me all giddy like a Catholic girl on the back of a bike.

HydroManiac

I think that drip stuff is legit but not the magicgrow stuff when I read that post I spit my drink all over keyboard from laughing

Kcar

There are FOUR lights!
Veteran
You need to put 4-5 of these capsules in your res...

picture.php

Shakalaka

i use drip clean with canna coco nutes, kool bloom, molasses, multi zym, with no runoff and there have been no problems at all....no sign of salt buildup or lockout. I'm planning to do a side by side later with no drip clean and see if its even needed.

jammie

ganjatologist
Veteran
this seems like an expensive solution thats in search of a problem (think about that one if your stoned like me!) if ya don't put every new product that come along in your rez and keep your ec reasonable (below 2.o), flush occasionally with half strength solution, you should never get lockout, burn or salt buildup in the first place. IMO of course!

Shakalaka

this seems like an expensive solution thats in search of a problem (think about that one if your stoned like me!) if ya don't put every new product that come along in your rez and keep your ec reasonable (below 2.o), flush occasionally with half strength solution, you should never get lockout, burn or salt buildup in the first place. IMO of course!
Yes...but thats the thing...some setups are just not setup to flush at all...it really really helps to keep things simple, cheap, and less work when u dont have to flush at all.

slowandeasy

Veteran
Just ordered some Drip Clean, should arrive on Friday. Store had best deal and free shipping on all H&G items! Anyways, using the 6/9 GH Recipe, Tropf Blumats dripping constantly into 2gal Smart Pots. Zero run off and everything is looking good, but I am affraid of getting build up since they are dripping. Figured Drip Clean would prevent any potential build up without harming plants. It is supposed to work with all nutes, so I figured it is worth 20 bucks.

Do you use .4ml per gal? I have a 5 gal bucket rez with airstone. Any advice much appreciated. Does your flush time at the end of the grow go down from using it?

Latest posts

Latest posts