What's new

Diablo 3!

Grendelkhan

That's right lady's and gentlemen after many years of waiting it is finally coming out tonight at 12pm! Its been delayed so many times that I had completely forgotten about it but I woke up to find a message from my game shop that it is indeed coming out tonight. So it looks like I will be spending the next couple of days playing. Not sure if anyone else is excited but I surely am!

Widow Maker

^^12AM

installed and open patiently waiting for servers to go live.

I don't think I'll be getting much sleep this week :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
I ordered the collectors edition from BestBuy and they are mailing it to me but the goddamned box will not be here until the 17th, bastards.

Blimey

Take A Deep Breath
Veteran
Can anyone tell me what the requirements are for the pc, to play the game??

As long as you have a couple of GBs of RAM, and a 512Mb graphics card or better, it will run, although you may need to run at less than stellar graphics setting.

Vista, 2Gbs of RAM and a Radeon x1650 here, so I'm expecting it to run, but I may need to dial down the video settings....probably time to think about adding some RAM and a new video card.

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
ill stick to sc 2 love diablo but i wont get sucked into a mmorpg again... and im pretty sure this is kinda like one of those even though i havent done my research.

Desert Hydro

Veteran
i want it so bad but all i have is a shit wal mart laptop lol. i kinda wanna build my own PC and ive got all the parts wishlisted just waiting on approval from the wifey lol.......may not happen haha

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
i want it so bad but all i have is a shit wal mart laptop lol. i kinda wanna build my own PC and ive got all the parts wishlisted just waiting on approval from the wifey lol.......may not happen haha

buy it part at a time slowly wife wont even know -=P

Feyd

sunshine in a bag
Veteran
if I bought a new video card I could run it on all high but right now I have to dial down the settings and while it would be playable and enjoablei feel like I'd rather wait to buy a new card. I played the beta and its pretty cool

OrganicBuds

Veteran
Buying my copy as soon as I finish taking this shit!

I am going to download it from Blizzard. I know one of the lead producers from this game. I was always a beta tester for Diablo 2, Starcraft, war craft 2 and world of warcraft. Haven't played video games in at least 2 years, but this one is calling my name.

L

longearedfriend

Buying my copy as soon as I finish taking this shit!

I am going to download it from Blizzard. I know one of the lead producers from this game. I was always a beta tester for Diablo 2, Starcraft, war craft 2 and world of warcraft. Haven't played video games in at least 2 years, but this one is calling my name.

so your telling us you are simultaneously taking a dump and writing a post ? lol

someone from my work took tomorrow off so he could play

I could see myself getting sucked in, can't afford that atm :)

have fun guys

OrganicBuds

Veteran
Can't log into server! Stayed up late for nothing I guess. Maybe they will have this cleared up in the mourning.

And yes, I make a fair amount of my posts from the pooper, lol

OrganicBuds

Veteran
Yup, tried reloading for an hour and no luck. Hope when I wake up this is all clear. Good night everybody.

TacomaComa

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Played a Demon Hunter up to level 7 this morning while drinking my coffee. It's pretty fun so far :)

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hahha
G7LSX.png

OrganicBuds

Veteran
Got to play for about 20 min this mourning at 4:30 before work. Great game so far, game play is amazing.

Latest posts

Latest posts