What's new

grind house RUN mob boss,kardashian,and rose pheno of a.a./chem d

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
ok so here we go you guys......... i got some mob boss,kardashian,and a.a/chem d(rose colored pheno)

there rooted and im throwin them into cups till my room is done(4 weeks left) its gonna be quite the tribute to grindhouse....... cant wait to see these rose colored a.a. give a couple days and ill take some pix of the babyies in there cups.

GOT DANK

Veteran
:groupwave::bow: dope. sup homie? can't wait to see that rose. whats up Gsizzle? hope irene they get you.

greenluv707

cant wait to get theses beasts under the 1000 insted of the t5. ya the rose one im gonna be followin very closely.its very special not avabile to the public.

greenluv707

not yet but as soon as steele get on hell chim in on this beatiful girl............hes got all the info all i know is thats its an a.a/chem d that turns a rose color.

J

joejusttyped

Been wanting to watch a Grindhouse grow for a minute now.

SUBBED!

T

turtle farmer

two red eyes,and a watering mouth--- keeping an eye on this project.

greenluv707

allright guts here they are!!!!!! a lil a.a/chem d(rose pheno),mob boss and kardashian.......more pix to follow in a couple weeks. this is next round..................sorry if the pix arnt that good a camera phone is all i got.........