What's new

6000w Ultimate Strawberry Diesel: "keep it simple"

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Ive been looking at those for a while, Probably gonna buy one for my next cycle. Spraying sucks.. Thanks for the tip! Peace..

Arminius

"I'm not a pezzamist, I am an optometrist"
Veteran
I too have been looking at those, every time I go into the hydro store... Definitely picking one up after this harvest. Could it also be used for foliar feeding?
@Schrews, I don't know about using neem during flower. I have only used it in veg after reading somewhere about the oil getting into the buds and affecting flavor, smoke qualities, etc... I think they have a water soluble neem oil now, maybe you could use that and a washing agent before chop?
@IC, lol you always crack me up with your humor, sure you don't smoke?...

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How are the wings doing for you bro? That USD is tight! I got like 35 out back in 10 gallon bags LOL!

E

ekomsi

Schrews we need some pics bro, cant wait to see that 6k room.

Mister D you have me sold on that tool, fuck those spray bottles with the angled sprayer broke a few of them using them only a few times....... seen that spray monstor at the store today gotta go back tomorrow and get it for when I need it.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
somepics

somepics

here are some pictures taken on day 1 and day 7 of flowering

i have 2 adjustawings and 4 Radiant reflectors right now, but i am about to switch completely to adjustawings

more pictures to come.... everything is fattening up very nicely.

Attachments

• IMG_1317.jpg
    IMG_1317.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1319.jpg
    IMG_1319.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1310.jpg
    IMG_1310.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 7

!PeAcE!

Im guessin you would use some mask using that machine no? since it turns into fog im sure it is more easily able to be inhaled no? just wondering.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Hey guys this grow finished a while ago, yielded about 10lbs of USD, plus a quarter pound of BHO from the trim

The USD took almost 13 weeks to finish!!!!

Sorry to neglect this thread but I had to cope with losing/breaking four digital cameras in the past year. I will try to get a new one goin for my current grow, Platinum Bubba and Cherry Pie.. No more 13-week strains for me...

E

ekomsi

I hate camera issues Im always breaking mine and getting it replaced via warranty. Wanna see pics of the next run buddy.

Mister_D

Veteran
Im guessin you would use some mask using that machine no? since it turns into fog im sure it is more easily able to be inhaled no? just wondering.

Definitely a good idea.

Hey guys this grow finished a while ago, yielded about 10lbs of USD, plus a quarter pound of BHO from the trim

The USD took almost 13 weeks to finish!!!!

Sorry to neglect this thread but I had to cope with losing/breaking four digital cameras in the past year. I will try to get a new one goin for my current grow, Platinum Bubba and Cherry Pie.. No more 13-week strains for me...

Bump for pics of the new show :biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts