What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
being a welder for 50+ years, i noticed that. any special reason for brazing instead of TIG welding? maybe to disassemble it if needed? curiosity...

some background might be helpful,the owner of the company works from a converted bread truck,so i would guess his methods are based as much on the work area as anything...the two Mone' frames i have were brazed in taiwan although i believe the tubing (4130 cromoly) is bent and shaped by Why cycles in colorado....so yeah,between the 4130 and brazing any idiot with a torch should theoretically be able to repair them and i know Cjell can customize the "stock" frames in various ways

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
IMG_20220331_143416653_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220331_143427208.jpg
IMG ouzbe #1 male

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
heres my hemp CBD & CBG grow charletts web x la cream ,CW is my high CBD & La Ceram is high CBG [17%]

the 2 thin ones are clones i just put in there,im gona make a few seeds with those 2 [sour dub x blue dream an blue dream x dmt]

Have you bloomed those before?
I'm looking to find CBD and cbg strain that's easy to find a low to no THC pheno. But it's for smoking so it needs to taste good. So far most of the "hemp" flowers I've grown or sampled taste like harsh hay.
Any recommendations Big?