What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hemp Russet Mites!! Help?

back up your facts> When is it ok to breathe in Azomax and neem on a continual and by weekly time frame?

See I can take this all down in one sentence with out calling people names, that im sure is for the most part violating the TOS of this web site.

Seizure in Children
In Indian Pediatrics report (2008) use of neem oil for treating cold by putting drops of neem oil in nose has been explained. It has been shown that accidental ingestion of neem oil leads to seizures, coma and even death. A five year old boy who ingested neem oil had shown severe seizures along with cardiac arrest. Although that boy had been saved but with permanent loss of speech, memory and motor deficits. According to The Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database neem is not safe for children.
Brain and Liver Damage
Study Neem Oil and its Effect on mice has been conducted by Researchers at the University of Singapore for the Journal of Pathology in 1989. Neem oil has resulted in fatty liver and swollen brain just like Reye's Syndrome. Reye's Syndrome is a viral disease that occurs in children and teens. Just after few minutes of ingesting neem oil, followed the vomiting, loose stools and lethargy symptoms in mice. But still what amount of dose causes these problems is still under question.
Precautions
Do not use neem oil internally. Children, pregnant and nursing women should avoid neem. By consuming neem oil many infants have suffered from death. Using neem oil for a longer period of time leads to kidney dysfunction. Consult your doctor before using neem. Keep neem oil away from children and pets.

Eyes:
Flush immediately with plenty of water. Seed medical attention if irritation
persists.
Skin:
Wash thoroughly with soap and water. Remove contaminated clothin
g. Seek
medical attention if irritation persists.
Ingestion:
Do not induce vomiting. Drink 2
-
3 glasses of water. Contact physician or poison
control center for additional information or treatment.
Inhalation:
Remove person to fresh air. Seek medical atte
ntion if irritation persists.

This is the stupidest thread in the world by now and all along your drinking down synthetics every day from the makers of Bayer synthetics, Oberon Forbid. On your mc donnalds burger 100% built for food crops, USDA. suck it down your GM modified roundup food crops pipe hole.

I work with organic farmers Avocado, olive and nut)who use Oberon to cut costs because it wont show up in Gas Chromato-graph and then can charge us more.

Lets cut to the chase, if your not growing your own then you dont know what is being sprayed on it.

Research organic fraud.

I have no intentions of saying my way works and someone else does not. I do believe most people spraying pesticides don't realize the damage they are doing and that their are other methods that work better and are healthier.
I did not post my opinion on pesticides to insult or debate with anyone. Like I said my opinion is that a lot of the people don't realize the damage they are doing. Pests as well as humans also build up a tolerance to toxins. I believe predators work better if used correctly. I do believe it is important for us to post good and bad experiences with pest control chemical or natural so we may all learn from one another.

Last edited:
nepalese kush it was Mikell calling us names. Not me. no one wants bugs and no one wants poison. he is just tossing out hyperbole to infect us.

In the end we all want the same thing, safe weed with no bugs. Lets not let the thrread go down in troll flames. I hate avid but I hate neem even more because it does not work.

neoseiulus fallacis loves russet mites (and other mites)
temp: 50f to 85f higher in high humidity
humidity: 60 to 90%
cool facts: resist to pesticides more than any other predatory mite. Changes to color of prey once it eats it( they are originalt white).
They will feed off pollen in absence of prey.
Short photoperiod (vegative/flower or summer/fall) and colder temperatures will trigger diaplause so if your indoors or in a greenhouse try and keep things warmer if you are in flower.
They will eat 15 mites a day each and lay a total of 40 or 60 eggs in their life time which is 20 to 60 days for adults
Try these for russet mites:)

Last edited:
By the way reguarding my earlier post on persimilis it does not feed on russet mites if thats the mite you have try Neoseiulus fallacis or homeopronematus ancomai for russet mites.
One key to identifying is russet mites do not make webs so if you see webs you should identify it as it is not russet mites.

Last edited:
Cinnamin, garlic, lavender, thyme, most mints, and many other plants in nature produce terpenes that kill insects. They work really really well. I prefer a rotation of a few but they all work well by themselves or together.
They may also destroy predatory insects so becareful(I prefer to avoid spraying).

Last edited:

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
back up your facts> When is it ok to breathe in Azomax and neem on a continual and by weekly time frame?

See I can take this all down in one sentence with out calling people names, that im sure is for the most part violating the TOS of this web site.

Seizure in Children
In Indian Pediatrics report (2008)....

This is the stupidest thread in the world by now and all along your drinking down synthetics every day from the makers of Bayer synthetics, Oberon Forbid. On your mc donnalds burger 100% built for food crops, USDA. suck it down your GM modified roundup food crops pipe hole.

And you helped, good work :moon:

? We're talking about inhaling neem, not eating it. Azamax is a bit of a different beast, but the warnings are printed clearly on the label. What relevance does this study have? Almost none. The remark about irritation from inhalation is the only point worth noting. As I mentioned, organic does not equate non-toxic, nor does irritation mean a product is toxic. Hell, I can stand around a room freshly sprayed with peppermint oil and become "irritated".

Removed the offensive blabbering, as it is childish. I play a angry old fart very well, especially when reading half-truths/bullshit conjecture. Spreading misinformation here is a large enough problem on it's own without either of your contributions.

Nep's comments about beneficials are pretty spot on, as well as a few points you made.

No one likes it this way but its happening.

You've really got this roll over and die pessimism down to a T. There are people around that believe in change. It's brought many of us the freedom to grow legally, and with effort can enact change in industrial agriculture. Working for "organic" farmers trying to cheat the system has soured you to a pickle. There are more than enough problems with legitimate organic farming (overuse of sulfur fungicides, for example) without unethical jackasses muddling up the pool. Just because something happens, does not make it right or justify why anyone should put up with it. This is a lameduck arguement used by people that don't give a shit, and are happy stuffing their gobs at a drive thru for the sheer convenience.

There are more than enough examples of neem providing adequate control of a number of pests and pathogens to prove that comment the bunk it is. I use it as a carrier for essential oil and separately. It is not the be all end all of products, but is very useful when used correctly. Most cases of failure are operator failure alone, from incomplete spraying to ineffective emulsification.

Ah no, a whole wall of words again. A few big ones too. Not much I can do about that, stems from this wierd habit I have of thinking and writing in clusters of words larger than the average text or tweet. I'm also an asshole, so there is that.

MikeII: You are correct that their is no evidense of avid harming biology
You are correct that avid and neem along with many other products have been tested with beneficial insects and have had little effect on my predators.
Some predators are compatible with some pesticides.
In my personal experience spinosad and neem did not affect my beneficial insects when I introduced them (I waited 2 weeks before introducing them).
I realize some of what I said in a post earlier contridicts this post. Thank you for correcting me.

I edited my posts for spelling and any incorrect information I may have posted, doubt its perfect I will look over it again later

I agree with mikeII that most people using neem are not having good results because of the user not the product. A common mistake a lot of farmers do is not reapply consistantly when eggs or offspring are being born. A lot of people do not understand that a lot of pesticides do not kill the insect on contact infact a lot of the time the pest will live days after the application(slowly dieing).

Last edited:

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No worries, as said, I did enjoy reading your posts on beneficials. They're a very powerful tool when used correctly, as you have correctly outlined. Most of the ire was intended for Jay and his "why even try" attitude.

I could definitely spend a bit of time working on social skills, and less time posting the first asshole thoughts that come to mind :tiphat:

No worries, as said, I did enjoy reading your posts on beneficials. They're a very powerful tool when used correctly, as you have correctly outlined. Most of the ire was intended for Jay and his "why even try" attitude.

I could definitely spend a bit of time working on social skills, and less time posting the first asshole thoughts that come to mind :tiphat:

Their are no perfect people in the world myself included. I do appreciate being corrected, I do not want to put out or give the impression of FALSE information.

I do not agree with everything you have posted but the majority of it is very important to the community(even if its grumpy). Thank you for contributing I look forward to your posts and I am glad someone took the time to correct me.

St. Phatty

Never heard of these until tonight but I got em. Planning a complete shut down and bleaching. Anything more I should know?
Sourbubbles, Strawberry Coughs, Multiple DGS varieties, Gone!!
FUCK!!!!:whiteflag::dunno:

Oh yeah, Big ups to MIway for pointing the way!

with varieties like that, i think i'd save a few in a side room, harvest, and just enjoy the snap crackle pop.

webesmokin

Russet, Cyclamen & Broad mite solution

Russet, Cyclamen & Broad mite solution

Yes they are relentless and very destructive if not treated quickly, however they can be eradicated it just takes time and persistence... I've personally had them twice, roughly 2yrs apart, and have been able to successfully terminate them.
Here are my methods and products used:
Products:
Green Clean or your choice of wetting agent SM90 works good as well...
Worry Free concentrated insecticide... You can find this at Wal-Mart or Home Depot for roughly $15-$20. Yes I know seems unbelievable that a cheap product found at your local Wal-Mart will work but TRUST ME IT WORKS!!

4 teaspoons of wetting agent and 6oz. of Worry Free to every gallon of water, mix well turn lights/fans off and spray plants liberally making sure that the undersides of the leaves are covered well as that's where these bastards reside. Do this every 3 days for a total of 3 times (9 days total)... after your initial treatment turn the temps in your garden down to between 55-60℉ for 3 days for 4 hours a day minimum.. This method WILL WORK! DO NOT DEVIATE... DO NOT SUBSTITUTE ANYTHING FOR THE WORRY FREE.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
with varieties like that, i think i'd save a few in a side room, harvest, and just enjoy the snap crackle pop.

Nope, terminate with extreme prejudice! I don't fu*k around when it comes to my garden. Rather lose a crop than do battle for another couple months.

Ras Mason

Veteran
Regardless the techniques, (some bettr than others...) the golden rule of 3 times every three days along with wetting agent is key.

this being said, once one is awakened to the existence of sutch a fucking coriace organism, the simple Blow up camera inspection of new commers, systematic abamectin treatment while baby in quarantine, and Azadirachtin upkeep in early vegetative stage will WITHOUT THE SHADOW OF A DOUBT! rid you of these pesky, insignificant fucktards as to never have them again if you do not go party in dirty people s gardens or roll in a fucking pile of infected Cyclamen, or a truckload of Romanian wheat.
blessed

Ises and Blessings
jf

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Came across this pic again so I added it back to the first page and figured I throw it here too. Dirty little bastards...

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts