What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Purple Haze x Honduras

The fat and purple pheno definitely have a Honduras look to them. I can’t put it well into words, but the structure and the look of the trichomes is familiar. Maybe something like super Honduras. Honduras on steroids, acid and crack haha.

You definitely have everyone here excited Kas. I need to get the Honduras crosses I made popped asap.

Kaskadian

Veteran
lovely plants. thanks for sharing some pic's

I love growing my friend! It's been a pleasure to document this grow. Thanks!

Wow..you're in for some special smoke there I bet. Great grow!

Thank you! I can't wait to give the smoke a proper test. :biggrin:

The fat and purple pheno definitely have a Honduras look to them. I can’t put it well into words, but the structure and the look of the trichomes is familiar. Maybe something like super Honduras. Honduras on steroids, acid and crack haha.

You definitely have everyone here excited Kas. I need to get the Honduras crosses I made popped asap.

Haha! Thanks for the kind words brother. I've had a blast growing this strain and I can't wait to send my head into outer space with some of Dubi's killer crosses.

If you pop those crosses please document it brother! I'd love to see that.

:tiphat:

ULMW

I don't want to say anything specific until I physically have the beans in my hands but before I do another Ace grow I should be doing an 8-9 week hybrid test grow for another breeder.

After that I'm ready to jump back into the wild and wonderful world of pure sativas. View ImageIf I had more space I'd run more than one strain at a time but my flower tent can't really accommodate more than 4-6 larger plants at a time (4x4). I'm really torn on this one... I really want to test that Lebanese but Malawi & Zamaldelica are calling my name. Something about those scary monsters interests me to no end.

:woohoo:

Blessed harvest Kas! Perfectly grown and I do sense you have fallen for the Sats and landraces , soon you will be enjoying the 16 to 20 wk Old Timers Haze or punto rosa :biggrin: I am sure glad you ran these as they are intresting me also down the ljne...
Do check Guawi if you like fruity twangs... Malawi Highs!
Zamaldelica is absolutely worth your trying! Lovely plant!
Enjoy your harvest and happy growing as always. :tiphat::)

Kaskadian

Veteran
:woohoo:

Blessed harvest Kas! Perfectly grown and I do sense you have fallen for the Sats and landraces , soon you will be enjoying the 16 to 20 wk Old Timers Haze or punto rosa :biggrin: I am sure glad you ran these as they are intresting me also down the ljne...
Do check Guawi if you like fruity twangs... Malawi Highs!
Zamaldelica is absolutely worth your trying! Lovely plant!
Enjoy your harvest and happy growing as always. :)

Thank you my friend! The work you've done with landraces in coco was a huge inspiration to me. There are a lot of people here that influenced/inspired me in this grow but you're the reason I did this in coco brother. I really didn't think coco was going to be a good medium for these sativas but I love coco and you proved coco does just fine! :biggrin:

Not gonna say what exactly but I can promise you there are lots of heavy sativa blooded grows coming up. I'm doing a indica dominant test grow right now but after I'm thinking it'll be a few years of nothing but heavy sativa crosses/landrace genetics. ;) Very excited.

Kaskadian

Veteran
New cuttings... old ones were 4' tall and were monsters so I took new ones. Removed the one female that had hermie issues. Kept the other 3 females + male.

picture.php
picture.php

Kaskadian

Veteran
great job Kaskadian, outstanding colas and top quality weed for sure :)

Thanks brother! I’ve had a lot of fun I don’t want this grow to end yet. At least I’ll have some flower to enjoy in a few months.

The lowest yielding — mango pheno should be getting jar’d up tonight. Left all the fan leaves on to help slow the dry. Looks like tasty tasty smoke. Gonna trim her up tonight and get her in some jars. Only took about 4-5 days to dry her but I wasn’t expecting the usual 7-14 day dry on her. I’ll post some pics up once I get her trimmed and in some jars.

Can’t wait to sample but I’m gonna wait! :D

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Kaskadian, such beautiful plants! I find myself going back a couple pages in admiration. Great grow. Peace brother

Kaskadian

Veteran
Kaskadian, such beautiful plants! I find myself going back a couple pages in admiration. Great grow. Peace brother

Thank you my friend! I've learned a lot along the way. I'm a sativa convert... If I have it my way I won't grow much besides pure sativas for the next few years except for the occasional few plants tossed in for my wife. :biggrin:

Killer tip, thanks! Guess is ideal for lanky sativas with delicate buds... :tiphat:

Sure thing brother! With your killer indoor/outdoor sativa grows you'll have lots of delicious flower to dry soon. ;) I still only get 4-5 days drying time on these sativas but without those fan leaves I'm getting 2-3 days. Longer the better amigo!

Kaskadian

Veteran
Really shite trim job on my part guys... I just got off a 12 hour shift and it's time to sleep. I'll be removing excess stem & leaf once I get a chance. I'll get some better photos post cure on this mango pheno. This was the lowest yielding of the three girls but man oh man! She smells like heaven. Got the mango pheno into jars today... she filled up about 6 large mason jars. Bringing the other two girls down this weekend with my brother's assistance.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Maple_Flail

your too hard on yourself mang, even dead tired you trim better than half the crap i see in dispensaries.

BTW looking good nice job and presentation

Ncali

Veteran
Great work dude, very happy for you. Looks like a very successful harvest. A little leaf is how I'm keeping mine, it's hard to get them super clean... very different trim jobs than you're typical hybrids and indicas Haha

Congrats
NC

ULMW

Really shite trim job on my part guys... I just got off a 12 hour shift and it's time to sleep. I'll be removing excess stem & leaf once I get a chance. I'll get some better photos post cure on this mango pheno. This was the lowest yielding of the three girls but man oh man! She smells like heaven. Got the mango pheno into jars today... she filled up about 6 large mason jars. Bringing the other two girls down this weekend with my brother's assistance.

View Image View Image View Image View Image View Image

Happy harvest Kas! Beautiful job ! Thanks for sharing your grow and photos. Enjoy your harvest!!:)

Sticky Sat

Hey brother ! :)

It's been a real pleasure to follow you along this absolutely faultless grow, from the promising sprouts of the beginning to the gorgeous and delicate jewels of the perfectly trimmed harvest !
Congratulations for this awesome job and many thanks for sharing it with us :)
I'm sure your next grow will be a great one too but i know you'll come back to sativas, just a matter of time... ;)

Cheers my friend :tiphat:

herbgreen

Veteran
perfect, leave the leaf on there if you can anyway,,,

protects the trichomes

Also you can put a little leaf in a number for different effect take the edge off

Stem also helps dry slower

looks perfect

cardboard boxes are good get a slow dry

youre good...love it!

Kaskadian

Veteran
your too hard on yourself mang, even dead tired you trim better than half the crap i see in dispensaries.

BTW looking good nice job and presentation

Really appreciate the nice comments friend. I can't say it's a great trim but I got most of the really unruly stuff out of there. I was nodding on with a pair of clippers in my hand... had to get it into jars as soon as possible.

Great work dude, very happy for you. Looks like a very successful harvest. A little leaf is how I'm keeping mine, it's hard to get them super clean... very different trim jobs than you're typical hybrids and indicas Haha

Congrats
NC

Thanks brother! Other two coming down this weekend which I'm really excited about. About to harass Mr. Tangwena with a couple of quick cob questions before bed. His thread is a MONSTER and I must have skipped over my obviously dumb questions by now.

Happy harvest Kas! Beautiful job ! Thanks for sharing your grow and photos. Enjoy your harvest!!:)

Thank you brother! Really appreciate all your advice going into this grow. No doubt your advice was key to this grow being successful. :huggg:

Hey brother ! :)

It's been a real pleasure to follow you along this absolutely faultless grow, from the promising sprouts of the beginning to the gorgeous and delicate jewels of the perfectly trimmed harvest !
Congratulations for this awesome job and many thanks for sharing it with us
I'm sure your next grow will be a great one too but i know you'll come back to sativas, just a matter of time...

Cheers my friend

Sticky... you're far to generous my friend. I've had a blast and can't wait for the next big sativa grow. Will be coming up sooner than ya think... ;) By the end of summer we will be back in action with another sativa grow. I can't stay away from these mystical strains.

perfect, leave the leaf on there if you can anyway,,,

protects the trichomes

Also you can put a little leaf in a number for different effect take the edge off

Stem also helps dry slower

looks perfect

cardboard boxes are good get a slow dry

youre good...love it!

Thank you HG! I'm hoping for a nice cure. These sativas are definitely a different animal in all ways... growing, training, drying, and curing. I hope it cures properly; the smell is out of this world. Wish I could share with all of you guys.

:tiphat:

I've got a lot of threads to catch up on guys... been swamped at work. I've eyeballing at work when I can but I can't wait to catch up with all of you.

Kas

orfeas

Veteran
Hey Kas, a corresponding smoke report will conclude the excellence of the grow...very well done lad!

:tiphat:orfeas