What's new

Malawi Style Cob Curing.

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
The minty effect has shown up in my Nigerian and Senegalese herbs, when chewed I feel a noticible difference when breathing, the lungs feel invigorated. I too am a fan of mixing cobs together to benefit from their combined effects, latelty i have enjoyed Egyptian and Nigerian chewed together 🤯

Love the pictures brother, that purple specimen is spectacular.🤩 I feel that you would really enjoy this Nigerian, I have had some quality Mulanje before and it is some choice herb 🙌
We big fans of mixing different cobs together! Certainly the sum is greater than the individual components.

How'd you like the Senegalese?; I was given a little a few years ago and it very racy and anxiety provoking initially. I loved it! and have been toying with the idea of growing it myself. Where did you get the beans and would you recommended it?. Thanks🙏

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Just a quick question....do you guys trim the sugar leaves the same as if you were getting them ready for a jar cure?? :wave:
Just a little, but only because Mrs DM loves to trim😂

I've only done it without any trimming once and that was due to us both being unwell at the time. It was Original Haze and I even had some fan leaf in there as well. Turned out fine🙂

If it was up to me, then i wouldn't bother trimming any sugar leaves at all. But I'm a wise man and do as my wife tells me😂

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
I've been promising myself a cob free day for the past month but somehow I always give in to the cobs allure ha ha.
Been having fun lately mixing mulanje cobs and phenos, shit if my tolerance was lower I would be getting higher but I just keep increasing the dose instead ha ha.
Wow!, A cob free day!, an interesting idea😂

Mrs DM sometimes says she's going to do that, but usually relents😂

I've done it...but only as a prerequisite to an Ayahuasca ceremony. 🙂

Yes, an interesting idea.. Sadly not today though. We're both flying since just after breakfast, Mrs DM on original haze and myself Green Haze A19. 🙂

Enjoy the weekend brothers and sisters 🙏

Baba Karuna

We big fans of mixing different cobs together! Certainly the sum is greater than the individual components.

How'd you like the Senegalese?; I was given a little a few years ago and it very racy and anxiety provoking initially. I loved it! and have been toying with the idea of growing it myself. Where did you get the beans and would you recommended it?. Thanks🙏
The Senegalese is high potency herb, it is racy and intensely psychedelic, I love it and highly reccomend it 🥰 I mainly grow outdoors and variety can easliy take over a garden, huge buds, wild and crazy branching. It is vigorous and easy to grow, barely needing fertilizer and resistant to pests. 🤩 I got it a while ago from the landrace team.

Baba Karuna

Satori from Mandala Seeds, I fell in love with the spiritual vibe of this herb and have been selecting for a spicy, pungent, watermelon candy scent. These buds have cured for around 5 months. Strong pungent, spicy smell post fermentation. I love the huge seeds this one produces 🤩

Strong meditative effect especially when chewed and it lasts for a long time, with positive vibes, happy, and carefree, a nice all day herb for working in the garden. One of my all time favorite varieties 🙌

Attachments

• Satori Fermented.jpg
    Satori Fermented.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 63

Calle Minogue

Brother of the COB
Good morning Cob fanatics..

I love cobbing. It’s a non verbal compliment to my soul. Just opened one bag of Biddy Early x S6. I love this feedback if the odor floats the whole house and your tummy is jumping around.

My brother in law is on the way for breakfast. I just took a starter of 0.8g :)

IMG_8551.jpeg

IMG_8552.jpeg

Full Metall lemon taste

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Good morning Cob fanatics..

I love cobbing. It’s a non verbal compliment to my soul. Just opened one bag of Biddy Early x S6. I love this feedback if the odor floats the whole house and your tummy is jumping around.

My brother in law is on the way for breakfast. I just took a starter of 0.8g :)

View attachment 18974401

View attachment 18974402

Full Metall lemon taste
Beautiful colours. Enjoy your breakfast.

Its coffee and cob time here
IMG_20240317_085414.jpg

Ace's Zenith pheno 2

The coffee's Costa Rican (not shown).

Tangwena

Veteran
You guys are killing it love the different colours especially the golden brown texture like sun.
I can feel the brotherly love in those posts we are all in this together.
Once I start going up I feel connections across the globe like the internet of cobs.
We can tap into that life force that is all around us especially us cobonauts, we have a different reality to straight people ha ha.
Blessings brothers, yes I'm fucking high still from 9am this morning its 7.30pm now ha ha.

Baba Karuna

You guys are killing it love the different colours especially the golden brown texture like sun.
I can feel the brotherly love in those posts we are all in this together.
Once I start going up I feel connections across the globe like the internet of cobs.
We can tap into that life force that is all around us especially us cobonauts, we have a different reality to straight people ha ha.
Blessings brothers, yes I'm fucking high still from 9am this morning its 7.30pm now ha ha.
Yes brother 🙌🏼 Om Namah Shivaya🙌🏼

Latest posts

Latest posts