What's new

My Flower Shots and Bud Pix...

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I started this thread to show some shots from 2010 and previous grows i have done and also to showcase most of my flower shots in the one thread from now on...It makes it much easier to keep track of plus we get 2 skip right to the good part FLOWERING, anyways hope you all enjoy...:biggrin:

Strawberry Dawg f2 from CBF...:)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:yeahthats My favourite strain out of all my girls and the jar is already getting low..:biggrin:

BENJI

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Trainwreck Bx1 x Chem DD...From smurf..:biggrin:..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

BENJI

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Jack Herer x Deep Chunk..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

BENJI

ICMag Donor
Veteran
C99 Bx1 from Mosca Seeds 2 phenos...:)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Mud Man

Sumthink Stinks
Veteran
WTF!!

i need a new keyboard! i have just drooled myself to death.Them crosses and shots are just stunning mang .. this thread is too much

Mud Man

Sumthink Stinks
Veteran
Beautiful, well done BENJI!

That strawberry dawg looks particularly tasty!

Is the strawberry dawg 'the Screme' one..?? I know it is ClearBaredFunk...SAY NO and Make me feel beter as i swear i got beat on a pack of those last year by a few bucks on the Server Fund. I was over it and now i want to cry..Cheers benji :)
infact i am mortified it looks so dank;/; K+

confused

You can grow great buds and operate a camera well on top of it.

Very nice plants and pictures. Makes me want to improve on both aspects for myself :).

BENJI

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Is the strawberry dawg 'the Screme' one..?? I know it is ClearBaredFunk...SAY NO and Make me feel beter as i swear i got beat on a pack of those last year by a few bucks on the Server Fund. I was over it and now i want to cry..Cheers benji :)
infact i am mortified it looks so dank;/; K+

Sure is m8 Screme x Chemd if im not mistaken and i must say it is my favorite girl i reach for her jar 9 times out of 10..:biggrin:

Thanks for all the comments everyone much appreciated...:thank you:

Ps More pics to come soon i just put some more girls into flower,,,True Blueberry from Dj Short, Chem DD from Rez, some Jack Herer and a few other goodies...:)

RetroGrow

Veteran
Nice photos. Are those 150K? I thought there was a size limit of 150K, but those look like more.

S

Sir_Nugget

the sugar and calyxes / structure on the c99 remind me of green crack.. it looks as if it smells like a sweet bowl of mixed fruit