You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > you never seen someone so useless

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
you never seen someone so useless Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-18-2018, 01:12 PM #41
Buckeyebandit

Buckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud of
Horticulture lighting group 100. You can see it on amazon. Cost 160 bucks. Well worth a look. I run 2 of the 65’ s in a 3 x 3 tent for veg and love mine
Buckeyebandit is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-18-2018, 02:09 PM #42
Badfishy1

Badfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeyebandit View Post
Horticulture lighting group 100. You can see it on amazon. Cost 160 bucks. Well worth a look. I run 2 of the 65’ s in a 3 x 3 tent for veg and love mine
Has anybody used these or any other hlg for flower?
Badfishy1 is offline Quote

Old 08-18-2018, 02:43 PM #43
useless.gardens
IC Mag Supporter

useless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeyebandit View Post
thanks for the information. checked out the LEDz, I like them tons. I use a 2x2x4 to reverse females or grab pollen from males. think one of the hlg lights would be a great option.
useless.gardens is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-18-2018, 04:10 PM #44
Lost in a SOG

Lost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud of
Good luck with the new setup useless! Glad you're back enjoying your hobby.

I really want to get overflo but still haven't talked myself into it..

The HLG lights are great.. I also like Solstrips for similar reasons. Depending on the driver they're dimmable without causing any harm as well which is super useful.. I'm not sure if the 100 is dimmable ive got the 135s.. The area they cover for the wattage is insane. Anyway happy growing
Lost in a SOG is offline Quote

Old 08-18-2018, 04:46 PM #45
MJPassion
Observer

MJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond repute
Glad to see ya back at it Useless.
Hope this round is bigger, better & badder than the previous one.
MJPassion is offline Quote

Old 08-19-2018, 09:39 PM #46
useless.gardens
IC Mag Supporter

useless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant future
thanks for the support & kinds words everybody.
really digging the HLG lights. given the output, amperage, price, & recommendations i would say definitely gonna grab one or two.
also all opinions, thoughts, & ideas are welcome in this thread.
the way it was it shall be again.

sunshine daydream.

midnight fire

my cut of JTR

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-20-2018, 01:35 AM #47
useless.gardens
IC Mag Supporter

all beans inside the usa are on the way! love them seeds. stash of fine genetics feels great.

my seedman order still on wait... as payment hasnt reached spain.

stoked to grab the last pack of "rainbow chip" by exotic genetix at a certain shoppe.

rainbow chip : sunset sherb x mint chocolate chip
mint choc. chip : thin mint cooks x green ribbon bx

per exotic:

Mother: Sunset Sherb
Father:
Mint Chocolate Chip
Family:
50/50 Hybrid
Sex:
Reg
Growing Conditions:
Multi Topped Bush
Height:
Medium
Flowering Time:
56-63 Days
Yield:
Heavy Producer

Old 08-22-2018, 06:07 PM #48
Itsmychoice

Itsmychoice is just really niceItsmychoice is just really niceItsmychoice is just really niceItsmychoice is just really niceItsmychoice is just really niceItsmychoice is just really niceItsmychoice is just really niceItsmychoice is just really niceItsmychoice is just really nice
What I see

I look forward to seeing what you find in your collection. It’s a wonderful time to be gathering genetics and I do believe the best plants are yet to come. One person doesn’t have the time or resources to explore all the possible combinations so we must all do our part and run seeds of what we find interesting. Here is to the hope of the hunt.

For the lights, I was worried about them being too close to the plant tops on the shelf but they seem to like it. Really branching well and staying sturdy like they do under t5s. I like the cmh 315s for their coverage in veg, 5x5 but they have to be 4-5 feet over the tops to have that spread and the plants are a little more stretchy and not as self supportive. I am picking up 3 of the Samsung 550s to try in flower but I will try one in veg some time. The first 2 are under the LEDs and the last is of the same clones on the same timeline under cmh.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	82DCBF06-7B57-4C7D-8676-7EB9A93271C4.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	110.1 KB
ID:	466775 Click image for larger version

Name:	52EC4A34-BD4A-41D3-8294-BD5A37C2C3FA.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	98.5 KB
ID:	466776 Click image for larger version

Name:	9D14BF69-CB36-436C-A6ED-8F3A5E775BEF.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	120.5 KB
ID:	466777
Itsmychoice is offline Quote

Old 08-22-2018, 06:27 PM #49
ReikoX
Knight of the BlackSvn

ReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud of
Is this seat taken?
ReikoX is offline Quote

Old 08-23-2018, 01:42 AM #50
Buckeyebandit

Buckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsmychoice View Post
I look forward to seeing what you find in your collection. It’s a wonderful time to be gathering genetics and I do believe the best plants are yet to come. One person doesn’t have the time or resources to explore all the possible combinations so we must all do our part and run seeds of what we find interesting. Here is to the hope of the hunt.

For the lights, I was worried about them being too close to the plant tops on the shelf but they seem to like it. Really branching well and staying sturdy like they do under t5s. I like the cmh 315s for their coverage in veg, 5x5 but they have to be 4-5 feet over the tops to have that spread and the plants are a little more stretchy and not as self supportive. I am picking up 3 of the Samsung 550s to try in flower but I will try one in veg some time. The first 2 are under the LEDs and the last is of the same clones on the same timeline under cmh.

You have the 65’s like I do. And I use 2 of the 315 cmh for flower with Phillips 3100k bulbs. What bulbs do you use while in veg?
I clone under my 65’s as well
Buckeyebandit is offline Quote