You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > you never seen someone so useless

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
you never seen someone so useless Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-17-2018, 03:35 AM #31
al70

al70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant future
Happy days ahead, best o luck to ye.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-17-2018, 10:31 PM #32
useless.gardens
IC Mag Supporter

useless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant future
tent came (ebay).
& hoods came. heavy gardens ships like lightening.
adjust a wings so sick ! #pterodactyl_life. ca-caw , ca-caw !!

ballasts are shipping with a different carrier.

waiting on the t5 & filter/fan combo.

grabbed this 10" piece of glass. not the thickest. but, for $25 shipped, not bad at all.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-17-2018, 10:43 PM #33
BadTicket
ØG T®ipL3 ØG³

BadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant future
Nice selection of beans there, dude. Good luck with the grow adventures.

I have a couch similar to yours. You can do crop circles on it with your finger, or a vacuum cleaner. Good fun

BadTicket is offline Quote

Old 08-17-2018, 10:57 PM #34
tleaf jr.
Came up off 75w

tleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud of
Nice glass def thick enough for stoner dropping lol. Im ready to see some got damn plants!!!!! But seriously adjusta wings are the shit.

Old 08-17-2018, 11:48 PM #35
useless.gardens
IC Mag Supporter

useless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by tleaf jr. View Post
Nice glass def thick enough for stoner dropping lol. Im ready to see some got damn plants!!!!! But seriously adjusta wings are the shit.
no doubt. i really dont like to crack regular seeds in the heat. in my opinion,the temps effect male/female ratios. so, i gotta wait till my seedsman order shows cause thats all fems. ill be cracking the freebies from that order 1st... cheese , velvet bud , chronic x haze. dont want to dial in on the good beans. i want to be up & running smoothly before i get down & dirty. cant say whats what with my grow space till i get a property. will i be growing in a bedroom or basement? im not trying to pick my house strictly on pot growing amenities :-) i do prefer a basement. and installing a mini-split might wait till next year. dont mean we cant get up & running though. be doing everything in soil right from the keys in my hand at closing. mix up some coco, let it sit for a minute, and by the fall we should be in it to win it. plus ill have known elite cuts by the fall. cant wait to get my hands on gg4, ogkb 2.0, blue dream, stardawg, mendobreath, thin mints, true og, chem4, sfv, fire og, sour dubbs, ecsd, and some others.

Last edited by useless.gardens; 08-18-2018 at 12:33 AM..
useless.gardens is offline Quote

Old 08-18-2018, 01:05 AM #36
useless.gardens
IC Mag Supporter

#pterodactyl_life

mediums are good. still need to grab 2 larges in the same series with the DE set up.
might even convert the mediums to veg eventually & run 4 large adjust a wings @ 630cmh.

hate digi ballasts but i got no choice on the 630cmh DE.
at least with the mediums im running (what i believe to be more reliable) magnetic ballasts.

Old 08-18-2018, 01:11 AM #37
tleaf jr.
Came up off 75w

tleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud of
Dudes got a plan!

No, totally understand better to be patient and caver all your bases now than to regret later...

Old 08-18-2018, 02:06 AM #38
Buckeyebandit

Buckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud of
Gotta sub up for this one
Buckeyebandit is online now Quote

Old 08-18-2018, 03:19 AM #39
packerfan79

packerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond repute
Wow useless is bringing the fuego. Looks like this thread is going to be the new hot spot.
packerfan79 is offline Quote

Old 08-18-2018, 06:11 AM #40
useless.gardens
IC Mag Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsmychoice View Post
Here is to getting the jungle back. You can’t beat the t5 veg but these new hlg led are impressing the shit out of me and they are real reasonable. Having no problem covering 2x2 in veg with 100 Watts. For the air conditioner I am sure you are familiar with pros and cons of each but if power use is a concern the mini splits are it. In my eyes if you are supplementing co2 the dual hose can’t help. Get a small mini for a run or two and put another small one on an opposite wall and life is worry free. It’s cool to see you back and getting busy. Best of luck and may the future be frosty.
What's the deal with those LEDs. Brand? Price?
useless.gardens is offline Quote