Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Security & Legal Issues > Busted!

Thread Title Search
Busted! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-11-2018, 06:17 AM #1
SGS
In The Garden

SGS is a glorious beacon of lightSGS is a glorious beacon of lightSGS is a glorious beacon of lightSGS is a glorious beacon of lightSGS is a glorious beacon of lightSGS is a glorious beacon of lightSGS is a glorious beacon of lightSGS is a glorious beacon of lightSGS is a glorious beacon of lightSGS is a glorious beacon of lightSGS is a glorious beacon of light
Busted!

Hello everyone...

Bad news.. Got busted with 3+oz which is a felony where I'm currently residing.... They came in with a search warrant with guns drawn and riot shields... Removed me from my home as they searched my entire property making one he'll of a mess... I was turned in by my new neighbors for they don't agree with me smoking apparently... They saw me smoking in my car port and smelled it......

I've lived here for a long time and can't believe how people can be so intrusive coming into a place the rest of us have been in this neighborhood... I have no problems with anyone here...but apparently i offended them... To the point they wanted to get me into major trouble.....

They took my entire SGS seed collection... Yrs and yrs of work... Along with every other unique genetics collected for yrs...
Very upsetting... :(

Legal fees are a major concern... Along with penalties from the charges im facing... This state really need to get with all the other states that touch it... 3 are legal rec... 2 are medical and decriminalization....

As soon as I can I'm going to move from this state to where I won't be prosecuted for our loved plant...

During my arrest i told one of the officers "we wouldn't even be having this conversation if we were 157 miles to the northwest..." He said you are absolutely right... But we arnt...

Any support from ICMAG members is welcome...

Thanks everyone for letting me vent..

SGS
SGS is offline Quote

12 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-11-2018, 06:42 AM #2
AgentPothead
Just this guy, ya know?

AgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant future
Fuck man that sucks. I don't pray but this next bowl I rip is for you. I agree with you that moving to a legal state is the best course of action. Good luck bro.
And honestly. My fuck ups turn to gold so much the thought of fuckin up don't even bother me. So I keep it auto when I'm stepping through a portal. I know that sounds strange but, strange beats normal.
Marijuana Botany: An Advanced Study The Propagation And Breeding Of Distinctive Cannabis By Robert Connell Clarke-->https://archive.org/details/Marijuan...nctiveCannabis
AgentPothead is offline Quote

Old 06-11-2018, 07:11 AM #3
Satyros

Satyros is just really niceSatyros is just really niceSatyros is just really niceSatyros is just really niceSatyros is just really niceSatyros is just really niceSatyros is just really niceSatyros is just really niceSatyros is just really nice
"Intrusive" says it all there.

A joint at home = SWAT raid. I can imagine the phone call--"Someone's smoking weed, bring the para-military!"

Given the circumstances, the worst should really be, "He's got a quarter pound sitting there. Just get someone to pick it up."

Smoking a joint or whatever does NOT constitute probable cause for the rest of what happened. A warrant had to pass through a judge or magistrate. Either someone saw something you don't know about, or the judiciary had too much time, resources, and limited judgment to do anything else.

Hate it for you, such a shameless waste of everything.
Satyros is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-11-2018, 07:54 AM #4
Bumbatar

Bumbatar is a glorious beacon of lightBumbatar is a glorious beacon of lightBumbatar is a glorious beacon of lightBumbatar is a glorious beacon of lightBumbatar is a glorious beacon of lightBumbatar is a glorious beacon of lightBumbatar is a glorious beacon of lightBumbatar is a glorious beacon of lightBumbatar is a glorious beacon of lightBumbatar is a glorious beacon of lightBumbatar is a glorious beacon of light
What state do you live in? remember when SWAT teams were only for really really serious shit like when the Volksfrei Movement took over Nakatomi Plaza and Carl Winslows car got shot up? Now you wonder what the "special" means in special weapons and tactics. Were they wearing helmets when they raided your house?

Bumbatar is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-11-2018, 08:48 AM #5
SGS
In The Garden

SGS is a glorious beacon of lightSGS is a glorious beacon of lightSGS is a glorious beacon of lightSGS is a glorious beacon of lightSGS is a glorious beacon of lightSGS is a glorious beacon of lightSGS is a glorious beacon of lightSGS is a glorious beacon of lightSGS is a glorious beacon of lightSGS is a glorious beacon of lightSGS is a glorious beacon of light
The only state that touches both Washington and Oregon. Both of which have legal rec use... And where I'm prolly gonna end up after I finish the battle of this crap....

As for probable cause. They told me my new neighbors called and reported my use... And the found stems and shit in my trash over last month of investigation...
SGS is offline Quote

Old 06-11-2018, 08:59 AM #6
rexamus616
I GOTA LUST FOR LIFE!!

rexamus616 is just really nicerexamus616 is just really nicerexamus616 is just really nicerexamus616 is just really nicerexamus616 is just really nicerexamus616 is just really nicerexamus616 is just really nicerexamus616 is just really nicerexamus616 is just really nicerexamus616 is just really nicerexamus616 is just really nice
That sucks mate.

Keep your head up, don't let them win!

Hope the neighbours get the karma they deserve
rexamus616 is offline Quote

Old 06-11-2018, 09:43 AM #7
insomniac_AU

insomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud of
Fuck this sort of crap really gets to me. It's just low hanging fruit. Cops love this shit. They get a slap on the back from their superiors and the media and there is zero risk kicking down a pacifist smoker's door and turning their life upside down.

On the surface it appears the police are doing their jobs to the general public but there are no winners here. The public is no safer and the legal system is clogged unnecessarily. Same shit happens here in Australia all the time. Meanwhile meth use is out of control which actually does have a devastating impact on society. SMH
insomniac_AU is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-11-2018, 10:14 AM #8
moose eater

Location: Off a dead-end dirt road, near a river, out of town, in the hills and trees
moose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivor
Condolences for the suffering and uncertainty they've brought to your life.

I hope you arise victorious.

In either case, don't give them the satisfaction of whipping you emotionally or otherwise, before the final-final. Hang in there.

"The Sun -will- rise tomorrow."
moose eater is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-11-2018, 10:47 AM #9
Loc Dog

Loc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud of
That state is not very tolerant of progressives.
Loc Dog is offline Quote

Old 06-11-2018, 10:58 AM #10
Loc Dog

Loc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGS View Post
The only state that touches both Washington and Oregon. Both of which have legal rec use... And where I'm prolly gonna end up after I finish the battle of this crap....

As for probable cause. They told me my new neighbors called and reported my use... And the found stems and shit in my trash over last month of investigation...
Real backwards state. Really uptight state if rummaging trash for seeds and empty baggies. Aren't there a lot of rednecks, but in north?

Did they see you?
Loc Dog is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.